Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Boring stuff so far lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Minions saying "God knows what he's doing" because they think landen looks like chris even tho he's not his kid.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mikejones »

If the pink dress goes a little bit low you'll see her "dots". Adjust your kids clothing before you take pictures! You have NO IDEA who follows you just like how you had NO IDEA your fiance is abusive. Idiot
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Minions saying "God knows what he's doing" because they think landen looks like chris even tho he's not his kid.
Are you kidding me? I hope God gives her minions some brains soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I'm surprised she never made Lilia do pageants..oops, did I give an idea for #baby7?
#stopproceating

michbell212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by michbell212 »

*lurker creeps from shadows*

I'm so annoyed at you people making instagram accounts and posting comment after comment on Jess' IG that led to her making things private!

What difference do you think you're going to make? That more people find out she's trash? And then...? They get on with their lives? Do you really think Jess is going to go "gee wiz. I guess I should get it together?" Some of y'all are too emotionally invested in this girl. It's so fun to watch the gossip here, and you're just going to make the juicy stuff harder to see! That's all you're doing!

So annoyed. SMH.

*creeps back into the shadows*
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Woah woah, maybe 5 people here commented. Everyone else calling out on her shit are more likely her own fans seeing through her bullshit.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I actually kinda agree I mean someone literally made an account called justanotherfakeaccount. Cmon guys.
#FreeBen
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

The whole making of accounts thing just to follow her and post long ass comments on her pictures saying what's already been reiterated a million other times is just ridiculous . It's funny when it's actual Jess fans that are just now realizing the truth but when it's people from here it just annoying .
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

is jessica seriously private on IG. Guess she couldn't handle the heat...Fuck and so is chris
Last edited by patato123 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

This is an argument that has gone on at least once in each new thread. People disagree with it and others think it's hilarious.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yeah but see its this thing called harassment that is ILLEGAL
#FreeBen
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

Screenshot_2015-03-24-22-18-57.png
this is taking too long lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

Can some of us here pretend to be minions and follow her on Instagram and keep us updated now that she and chris are private.....please :love2:
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

patato123 wrote:Can some of us here pretend to be minions and follow her on Instagram and keep us updated now that she and chris are private.....please :love2:
I still follow her! I can't comment cause that's blocked(?) but still can see everything lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If Jess felt the need to private her IG for the first time ever then I believe she's feeling the heat of things and her FANS are seeing past her bullshit. But if people are following her from here, it's not as great, just refrain yourself and don't harrass her, I understand only like five people commented but still, just stay back.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I have done what is being argued ONCE. I am not harassing her when I have done it once to see the backlash, people who continue to make accounts and really harass her are the ones who are wrong and should really take a chill pill. I had to make a fake account for it because she blocked my backup account for following @focusonyourkids and blocked my real account a few months ago for calling her out on replying to the haters (still somewhat minion status when that happened). I didn't plan to continue and comment on her stuff and we don't know what accounts are made by the same people and which are different people
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
patato123 wrote:Can some of us here pretend to be minions and follow her on Instagram and keep us updated now that she and chris are private.....please :love2:
I still follow her! I can't comment cause that's blocked(?) but still can see everything lol
I'm still following her too. I rarely comment but when I do it's not hate, but not minion like either lol.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I've seen A LOT more of her fans subtly calling her out on her hypocrisy, which is honestly what I think set her over the age. That plus Drake and Natalie having the baby girl she so desperately wants. Yeah, girl is going over the deep-end hopefully it'll mean she'll try to get her life in order?

Oh and the only reason I even have a fake account to follow her by is because I commented a while ago saying it looked like the boys were having fun with Drake and she should be happy they still have such a connection to him, even Landen. Near instantaneous block lmao.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

lizyfignewton wrote:I have done what is being argued ONCE. I am not harassing her when I have done it once to see the backlash, people who continue to make accounts and really harass her are the ones who are wrong and should really take a chill pill. I had to make a fake account for it because she blocked my backup account for following @focusonyourkids and blocked my real account a few months ago for calling her out on replying to the haters (still somewhat minion status when that happened). I didn't plan to continue and comment on her stuff and we don't know what accounts are made by the same people and which are different people
I don't think there was anything wrong with what you said/did. People who are not a part of this site say things like that to her all the time. Why is it we are forbidden just because we post here? I'm not saying pull a jrgold and HARASS these people. But I think it's okay to call her on her shit.

Return to “JesssFam”