Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

smccoin
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

Unread post by smccoin »

This just proves how immature Chris is. And people like him don't change. Trust me, my sister's husband acts the exact same way Chris does. My sister's husband(let's call him Bob) he has her brainwashed. Bob tells her that if he leaves her he'll call the cops. He once told her that she can go to jail for cheating on him(which she didn't, she was just talking to a guy as a friend) One time their son was crying at night and Bob says "told you should have gotten an abortion." The list goes on with all the screwed up things he has said and done to my sister. They have almost divorced twice but somehow he reels her back in. He has also threatened me, my husband and our son over an argument my sister and I had. Sorry for the long post but the more I read about Chris, it really hits close to home. As much as I dislike Jess I feel sorry for her in a way because once the brainwash starts, it's hard to let go of it.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Can we get back to Chris before this goes on for pages? I say this in the nicest way possible. I just see this getting out of hand..
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

I get what some of you are saying to an extent. But the bottom line is this. He went on a 17 year old's page and shamed her body and looks. I don't rreally give a fuck what she did to "provoke" it just like I don't give a fuck what Ashley did to provoke a knife being pulled. He is a grown man and its wrong and SICK. Just my opinion. Did she use poor judgment? Yep. No denying that. But as an adult, I would expect he refrain from stooping THAT low.

Also...this is only the tip of the iceberg, guys. He'll start threatening before long. Watch. So think about that...we all should. We ain't dealing with a normal person, here.
Last edited by breezy32 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

This is a hard one. I'm on both sides, yes if you make comments on the Internet, you can't sit back and expect nothing to happen to you. But I also agree that a 26 year old jobless peice of shit, going out of his way to harrass a minor ( 17 is still classified as a child ) is really fucking wrong and pathetic. I say just report his IG, maybe get a taste of his own medicine.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I posted on the picture of chris and landen both of them.

Also, I agree. Don't talk shit if you can't take the backlash! BUT chris should know better.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It's one thing to keep the snark to this forum. It's another to blatantly go out and make an effort to talk bad about her. Suck it up, you learned your lesson, think before you attack next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

Alyshaxx wrote:Can we get back to Chris before this goes on for pages? I say this in the nicest way possible. I just see this getting out of hand..
Yes! Especially since we're feeding the kiddo the attention she wants too lol
momofmany82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momofmany82 »

medstudent wrote:
BostonGirl17 wrote: No I definitely made comments about my opinion on a hate page of jessica which he then saw and then scrolled through my Instagram and said horrible things! The things he said to me are much worse, im not trying to play the victim
Really? Because I would say they are equally bad.
"She is a delusional psychotic pathetic bitch"
"She is such a loser!!!"
These are pretty nasty comments for an INNOCENT MINOR KID to make.
I just saw the most recent comments, honestly at this point I don't know who wants more attention, Jess or you lol
I agree she is a total head case here. I know what I saw last night and it was her talking trash about Chris on Jessica's Ig page on the two photos she posted of him and Landen so yes he clicked your page an attacked you. You wasnt talking like a kid so he didnt treat you like a kid. And by no means am I taking up for that loser but tell the whole truth or none at all. I hate when people play the victim.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

BostonGirl17 wrote:Chris's bullying really hurt me, his comments are just very hurtful. I am a kid he is a grown man!!! I hope no one has to deal with his bullying
Take this as a learning experience. It's better just to stay off the radar all together. The internet is a brutal place, m'dear.
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

This is exactly why I never comment on anything involving them outside of this site and have my online profiles private. I do agree that Chris harassing bostongirl is completely unnecessary, hurtful, pathetic, and disgusting. There is no excuse to go around harassing people. He is an adult and should be mature. However I also agree that when people comment/follow accounts like focusonyourkids they do put themselves in a position to have assholes like Chris throw it back. Maybe this will be a lesson to everyone to think about how they use their personal accounts.

Bostongirl, my advice would be to make your stuff private and to cool it on the comments on their pages and their hate pages. Keep the hate here from not on and just be a "ghost follower" on other social media platforms. Don't let what he said get to you, and be the bigger person. If you're going to keep commenting on their stuff at least use a fake account. Someone said that Jess made her instagram public again, so it's not like she has to approve followers anymore.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

I don't want any attention! I was just let everyone know that Chris made those comments we can move on!! Thought that maybe I would get some support my god, I suffer from anxiety and depression and his comments really hurt me, sorry for asking for support,
:HK: :jerry:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We have sections where you can go seek out anxiety abd depression support. The off topic banter thread has some really sweet gals who often have really nice things to say if you want some wisdom. *shrug*

Letting us know about the comments is one thing but don't come here and victimize yourself when you commented a bunch of nasty things about her publicly using your real account, I mean thats just interwebz101
#FreeBen
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

blackbettybamf wrote:We have sections where you can go seek out anxiety abd depression support. The off topic banter thread has some really sweet gals who often have really nice things to say if you want some wisdom. *shrug*

Letting us know about the comments is one thing but don't come here and victimize yourself when you commented a bunch of nasty things about her publicly using your real account, I mean thats just interwebz101
but I commented on a page that is a hate page for jessica not her page and thanks I am seeing help, I appreciate your advice
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jess went back to public, huh? That little fit didn't last very long. Stabs is still private.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

I'm definitely not a victim at all but I made comments on a page dedicated to hating Jess and then he was on that page and singled me out from all the pages followers and went on my Instagram and commented on 16 photos I believe
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

I'm sorry but jumping on here exclaiming that Chris is bullying you is a jump at attention, whether you "wanted" it or not. I agree he shouldn't have scrolled through your pics and been an ass. But you did get support... People supported you on here and on insta because you made it seem like you were innocent. You tried (knowingly or unknowingly) to withhold all the facts - that you did go on more than one picture and page and comment on them. I advise you, if you're suffering from anxiety and depression, to seek some professional help (and I mean that in a nice way, not bitchy) and to make your Instagram private so you can control who your audience is.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

SO DOES ANYONE THINK AIRABELLA LOOKS LIKE HER COUSIN? I think they're twins.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

BostonGirl17 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:We have sections where you can go seek out anxiety abd depression support. The off topic banter thread has some really sweet gals who often have really nice things to say if you want some wisdom. *shrug*

but I commented on a page that is a hate page for jessica not her page and thanks I am seeing help, I appreciate your advice
Totally, but seeing as they are both jobless and mental, you/we have to anticipate that they will follow those pages. Chris couldn't contain himself with the prayforjesssfam account either. This is what they do with their time, and THAT doesn't come as a shock.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

PrincessConsuela wrote:I'm sorry but jumping on here exclaiming that Chris is bullying you is a jump at attention, whether you "wanted" it or not. I agree he shouldn't have scrolled through your pics and been an ass. But you did get support... People supported you on here and on insta because you made it seem like you were innocent. You tried (knowingly or unknowingly) to withhold all the facts - that you did go on more than one picture and page and comment on them. I advise you, if you're suffering from anxiety and depression, to seek some professional help (and I mean that in a nice way, not bitchy) and to make your Instagram private so you can control who your audience is.
Thanks for your advice I appreciate it, I have the right to comment on this hate page though, I did go on Jessica or Chris's page and says stuff
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

mikejones wrote:SO DOES ANYONE THINK AIRABELLA LOOKS LIKE HER COUSIN? I think they're twins.
Oh my gosh yes! Aliyah looks exactly like Natalie/Nicole.

Return to “JesssFam”