Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

phie20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

Unread post by phie20 »

Basically you just have to find out who misspells the name "Roque" like on that page.
But could be more than one person
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mikejones »

If I was drake I wouldn't want jess there
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

tvobaby27 wrote:Wonder if they are going to see baby sister?
I was wondering that, too. I doubt Jessica would ever bring them to the hospital herself, so if they're going to get there, it'll be by Drake most likely. I'm sure Natalie would want them to see her, though.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I saw they also asked if he was forward facing
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Deadhead_kay wrote:I'm surprised the other one hasn't gotten much hate. Maybe cause they're not calling Jess fat lmao.
They weren't just calling her fat. They called her ugly, whore, slut, cunt and called the kids bastards :/ it was pretty horrible stuff
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I'm pretty sure they're going to meet the first time when Jessica drops the twins off for a few hours... not any earlier.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

How exciting the twins meeting their baby sister
:HK: :jerry:
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I think she adorable. The name isn't my favorite but I'm sure people don't like my kids names or how I spelled them. I think she mostly going by Bella though. I hope the boys get to see her soon. They will be in the hospital probably for another day, and I personally don't know if I would have the energy to take the twins this weekend, it's a shame that they all couldn't get along for a few hours and Jess bring them just to meet her and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Double post
Last edited by Alr2210 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

ashlynxo wrote:
I was wondering that, too. I doubt Jessica would ever bring them to the hospital herself, so if they're going to get there, it'll be by Drake most likely. I'm sure Natalie would want them to see her, though.
Why would Nat want to see Jess? I don't see really know a lot about her but I don't see her and Jess as friends, any type of "friendship" they have would just them being civil for boys. I feel like that's why Natalie and Drake didn't stay for Landen's (sp) birthday party.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

shelbyxo26 wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:
Why would Nat want to see Jess? I don't see really know a lot about her but I don't see her and Jess as friends, any type of "friendship" they have would just them being civil for boys. I feel like that's why Natalie and Drake didn't stay for Landen's (sp) birthday party.
I didn't say Natalie would want to see Jessica. I said that Natalie would probably want the boys to see Airabella, their sister. And I doubt Jessica would want to go to the hospital because I'm sure she's bitter and jealous that Drake has been there for Natalie's enter pregnancy and was at the birth.

Also, Natalie and Drake weren't invited to the party. The only reason Natalie was there was because she had to pick something up from Drake's mom.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Please help me try to understand this. But someone commented on bostons thing saying it doesn't matter that she didn't say rude shit TO Jess it matters that she said it. But how is that any different than the things that are said here? People say some pretty nasty things here and everyone knows Jess reads here. So what's the difference? I'm not sticking up for anyone by the way, I'm just curious what the distinction is. Because I think it's okay as long as it's not directly too her because then she's not being forced to read ugly shit.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

My issue is that people can't take what they dish out .
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Please help me try to understand this. But someone commented on bostons thing saying it doesn't matter that she didn't say rude shit TO Jess it matters that she said it. But how is that any different than the things that are said here? People say some pretty nasty things here and everyone knows Jess reads here. So what's the difference? I'm not sticking up for anyone by the way, I'm just curious what the distinction is. Because I think it's okay as long as it's not directly too her because then she's not being forced to read ugly shit.

Okay, I know people are tired of the OT-ness but this is the last thing I'm going to say on it.

Yes, we use this site to talk shit, true. & Jess probably reads here, also true. The thing with that Boston chick is that she went on instagrams that were calling Jess horrible things, tagging her in it, just being totally caddy and making it totally obvious to Jess that it was an account to talk shit, so she'd respond. We all talk shit here but most of us keep it here. If she wants to read it, she can lurk on here and see it, but we never (unless u count JR and Boston and a few other lurkers) bring that shit on her page or try and notify her of all the crap we say.

Even if Boston wasn't directly talking to Jess she was on Jess's comment section for a picture and was talking to a fan, it's like shitting on her front lawn. Yeah you didn't bring it into her house but it's right there for her to see. She can't avoid it.

Just my opinion & how I see the distinction. Wish that she'd stop playing the victim on this forum, making us all look bad, and then just saying on topic things thinking that people will forget her stupidity and move on. Just stop using this site. Please.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Please help me try to understand this. But someone commented on bostons thing saying it doesn't matter that she didn't say rude shit TO Jess it matters that she said it. But how is that any different than the things that are said here? People say some pretty nasty things here and everyone knows Jess reads here. So what's the difference? I'm not sticking up for anyone by the way, I'm just curious what the distinction is. Because I think it's okay as long as it's not directly too her because then she's not being forced to read ugly shit.
I think what you said. She isn't forced to read here. She does it of her own accord. But when you post on her Instagram you are "seeking" her out to tell her. If that makes any sense.

shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

ashlynxo wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:I was wondering that, too. I doubt Jessica would ever bring them to the hospital herself, so if they're going to get there, it'll be by Drake most likely. I'm sure Natalie would want them to see her, though.
I didn't say Natalie would want to see Jessica. I said that Natalie would probably want the boys to see Airabella, their sister. And I doubt Jessica would want to go to the hospital because I'm sure she's bitter and jealous that Drake has been there for Natalie's enter pregnancy and was at the birth.

Also, Natalie and Drake weren't invited to the party. The only reason Natalie was there was because she had to pick something up from Drake's mom.
I'm sorry!! I posted it and then reread what you said and then I deleted my comment but I guess it didn't delete, sorry! I didn't know they weren't invited and that Natalie only had to get something from his Mom. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Lmao at the fact that 90% of the comments on Jess instagram pic are about drakes new baby. That's gotta be killing her.

a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

This is clearly a big issue on this board. I wonder if it's time to start considering that harassing/taking shit off this board onto YTM's accounts be made a rule on these boards?
Of course people can still make anonymous/secondary accounts and start shit off of here, but if it's becoming blatantly obvious and linking directly back to this board and embarassing/shitting all over the rest of us this should be against the rules?

Worth thinking about anyway. It's getting tiring hearing this issue go on and on.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Jameson wrote:Lmao at the fact that 90% of the comments on Jess instagram pic are about drakes new baby. That's gotta be killing her.

It's so interesting seeing how things are changing! It used to be 90% of Nat's page all about Jess, but things are starting to change...

I really hope Nat starts making some videos. She might as well profit a bit from all this nonsense. But as long as it doesn't make her lazy and stop working for her goals in life if she starts getting seemingly easy money from youtube.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I actually feel bad for Jess atm. Shes gotten a lot of hate lately and her minions are starting to question her, shes probably in a controlling relationship, putting on the fake happy family image. And now drake has a new baby and shes not over him thats gotta hurt. Shutting down her instagram for the night really shows shes struggling because she loves attention normally. . . Im not a fan at all. I dont agree with her choices... But we can have some compassion for the girl and not create hate pages and comment on her ig trying to upset her....Yes maybe she brought this all on herself. She may not be a very good person most of the time... but no one deserves those hate pages/comments 24/7 .

Return to “JesssFam”