OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Peaches-2015
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForInfidelity Part 40

Unread post by Peaches-2015 »

Alyshaxx wrote:Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if that was an old photo. I'm sure the second she got them back she'd be blowing up instagram with pictures. Unless she has.. I'm blocked.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm new to Instagram, how do you know if someone blocked you on there? I blocked some colleagues of mine thinking they wouldn't know.:(
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

So much stupid.

On her tumblr, someone asked if she would surrogate. She said yes, even for free, but is concerned of her uterus and is seeing a lady doctor today. A lady doctor? Like, come on.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Apparently she has a p.I.d doesn't she realize the douching she once said she did causes that?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

1) she either had a pelvic exam recently to get PID
2) she had an abortion to get PID
3) she had untreated STI

Bitch needs to get her story straight....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Key word is 90%!!!!
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

My sister got PID due to having an IUD, she's had it removed since. We know that is not the case with tayler though, lol.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ohh she won't accept questions on tumblr now. Apparently on Instagram she wants us ladies to e-mail her because "Chuckie" was on here speaking the truth and "someone" e-mailed her about it. She she wants someone to e-mail her about it...so she can not lie and speak the truth. Her side. Ummm bitch. Just make an account and speak "your truth" and allegedly not "lie".

Edit:here is the post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Her "I get so much backlash" tumblr post :roll:

Must be nice to be able to stay home with your kids and have the government pay your way because you "intend to raise them." Not everyone can afford to be a SAHM and you, my dear, cannot. I can't either and in fact stuck at home unable to work while recovering from surgery has us in quite a bind but with leeches like you, I don't qualify for help because my income is too high (We get social security survivors benefits as my ex husband passed away 6 years ago) and it's DEFINITELY not enough for one person to live on, let alone three. Because of career welfare leeches like you, I'm in quite a bind because I don't qualify for anything but WIC and because until yesterday I couldn't walk for 3 months and therefore couldn't drive, I had no way to get to the WIC office anyway. (The only possible retaliation you could have is me having internet and just for the record I pay rent to a family member who happens to share their wifi so)

I really wish Tayler would think about the consequences of her actions beyond how they affect herself. Your children who didn't ask to be born are forced to live in poverty. Your family and Chuckie's are forced to cough up money to support the kids YOU chose to create. You're taking up government housing when someone who really needs it and is physically unable to work (like someone going through chemotherapy!) goes without. Somewhere a single mom working 2 jobs is skipping meals so their kids have food because their income is barely over the limit for food stamps while you sit at home watching tv and playing on your phone and living for free. There are families with untreated health conditions because they don't qualify for Medicaid while you run to the emergency room every time you cough. There isn't an unlimited amount of welfare funds to go around, dude. That's why the income requirements are so low, they can only afford to help so many people, so some of the most deserving have to suffer because of your selfishness. What's worse is you don't even file your taxes so not only are you sucking up resources, you don't even pay your fair share.

S E R I O U S L Y you are the most disgusting selfish person I have ever seen in my entire life and you should absolutely be ashamed. No one in your position should be so proud to share it with the world. You should be embarassed.

Don't be a chicken shit. Anything you share with anyone via email will be shared here anyway. You might as well come here and face the music and "clear things up". Don't be a coward.

And if you do, make sure you post a proof pic... With a clock and a sign that says the date and YTMD... Not that anyone would want to pretend to be you...
#FreeBen
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Betty, you're my hero
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

old_soul_here wrote:Betty, you're my hero

<3 hey someone had to say it!
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:"one of you lovely ladies from ytmd" lmao get fucked tayler
I wish I could thank this more than once
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:Ohh she won't accept questions on tumblr now. Apparently on Instagram she wants us ladies to e-mail her because "Chuckie" was on here speaking the truth and "someone" e-mailed her about it. She she wants someone to e-mail her about it...so she can not lie and speak the truth. Her side. Ummm bitch. Just make an account and speak "your truth" and allegedly not "lie".

Edit:here is the post
Oh and btw it was confirmed that it was him both by IP and by him admitting it on Instagram In case she tries to spin it like it wasn't really him ;) he also admitted he has doubts that Jakoby is his son but it would break his heart to find out he wasn't so he will never dispute it so suck on that one too...
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I want her to take the bait and come here again. She's too much of a pansy to face us though and she won't REALLY answer questions.

She's dumb for wanting someone to email her, I mean all the info she wants is here anyway lmao she's already read it anyway, you KNOW that's true :lol:

So which one of y'all emailed her? I know one of you did...
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

It is funny when someone as lacking as Tayler tries to outsmart people. Stahp. Nothing prevents you from reading here. No one believes you Tayler.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I always feel briefly bad about how hard people bash her until she posts one of those annoying rants. It just proves she knows everything people say about her is true.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Tayler I I don't give a shit what you have to say actions speak louder than words! You are nothing but a delusional welfare queen with no life ambitions. You do not deserve those children. You are so ignorant and it shows in every rant you post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Is Sam living with her now?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Ambrosia wrote:Is Sam living with her now?
I think he is, and doesn't that affect her welfare benefits? I don't know how all gov't assistance works, but here you have to declare who is living with you, and it can lower what you get. He was probably living in his parent's basement before this. Another guy with big ambitions and all.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

gypsophila wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Is Sam living with her now?
I think he is, and doesn't that affect her welfare benefits? I don't know how all gov't assistance works, but here you have to declare who is living with you, and it can lower what you get. He was probably living in his parent's basement before this. Another guy with big ambitions and all.
Yes, I was going to mention this but I wanted to see if he was living with her yet. I was wondering if she'll get in any trouble for having someone living there who isn't on the lease since it's government housing.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”