2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Yeah she could quite easily attach the lead to the stroller to not 'slow herself' or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vidwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidwatcher »

Postby Vanessa » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:22 pm

You guys were part of my motivation to prompt myself to push forward (Aside from Lily.) With all the negativity I wanted to prove you all wrong more and more. I realize that even when I accomplish something either you all don't believe me or its still not enough. Then I realize that you all are not who I should be impressing. I have nothing to prove to you.

This would be better for me because this takes up enough time and writing then a college course could... :)

Remember that everyone is different and we all feel, think, and live differently. I won't like things about you and you won't like things about me but we are all mothers and know the hardships of life. I think that should be considered before writing about people in negative ways. Most of you are generous with that. Thanks.
Finally went back and read when Vanessa was posting. She also said she was going to block this page. I don't think she really learns anything. She's like a puppy - short term memory- you punish them and they turn around 2 minutes later and have forgotten that you've "hurt" them.
micomali
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by micomali »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Did that girl really say at least Vanessa didn't spread her legs to get a engagement ring!?
Oh yeah, & we are the horrible ones, lol.
That's such a ignorant thing for any woman to say about another woman.
Yes, that was a terrible one, I admit. I was pissed of and it was really bad. I should not care if someone is married or not and he/she has bunch of children. At least I admit that that was a mistake, and what about you? Can anyone come and say - I've thought about what I have been writing here for months and years and many stuff was bad, I was wrong? You should read my whole post, not just some parts that you do not like.
You are just mean, dissatisfied with your personal life and you come here to seek your life and happiness.
Just simply leave the sick kid alone! Every day you just watch and count how many words she said and in what way and what she did wrong or right. And you always try not to sound hateful on Lily and you say - it is just Vanessa's fault. Also, Vanessa does not beg you to watch her or anything... I do not understand why do you watch every day with full attention, only to come here and insult her.
micomali
Wallflower
Wallflower

arielgee_ wrote:Random thoughts after watching V's new video. I don't think she's a bad mother she's just one of those people that everything about them bothers me from her eyebrows to her voice and especially her freakin view thirsty video title.
Normal comment!
micomali
Wallflower
Wallflower

shelbyxo26 wrote:
jedoc321 wrote:
Emcee wrote:Picture of Benny in 3... 2... 1....
Vanessa just really strikes me as a person that lacks personal hygiene.
Poor Benny...
But yes me too!she doesnt look like she brushes her teeth either...i couldnt imagine being friends with her,i bet shes really odd once the cameras off and you get to know the real her
She reminds me of the really weird people in school. The ones that don't get made fun of because they're weird or different but because they're super loud and draw attention to themselves. Also, I wouldn't lend her a pencil.
This is all pure hate! Do you know for certain she is filthy and she does not clean her teeth???? NO! It is really bad to say stuff like that! Keep it to yourself? Do you know what people think of you? Maybe you look bad and imagine if people would stop in the street and say - look, if you go out, we are able to judge you, everyone is able to do that... Well, you look as if you have never brushed your teeth and as if you were a weird kid!
The fact she is on internet does not mean you need to be bad person and insult her!
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Sigh.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

gypsophila wrote:Sigh.
I second that sigh Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

There always has to be that one white knight.

Soooo anyways, Vanessa is live streaming? Dis goin b good. :D

Am I the only one who is super annoyed that V keeps calling Lily's class "dance"? Like I know someone said a little while ago that the place offers dance classes, but come on. It's not dance. It's gymnastics. Get it together, girl.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

micomali wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Did that girl really say at least Vanessa didn't spread her legs to get a engagement ring!?
Oh yeah, & we are the horrible ones, lol.
That's such a ignorant thing for any woman to say about another woman.
Yes, that was a terrible one, I admit. I was pissed of and it was really bad. I should not care if someone is married or not and he/she has bunch of children. At least I admit that that was a mistake, and what about you? Can anyone come and say - I've thought about what I have been writing here for months and years and many stuff was bad, I was wrong? You should read my whole post, not just some parts that you do not like.
You are just mean, dissatisfied with your personal life and you come here to seek your life and happiness.
Just simply leave the sick kid alone! Every day you just watch and count how many words she said and in what way and what she did wrong or right. And you always try not to sound hateful on Lily and you say - it is just Vanessa's fault. Also, Vanessa does not beg you to watch her or anything... I do not understand why do you watch every day with full attention, only to come here and insult her.
Lady, I did read your whole post.
Your calling me mean? Saying I sound hateful towards Lily? What did I put that was hateful towards Lily?
"Leave the sick kid alone"? Who says that!? Lily isn't sick.
And yup, I'm so horribly unhappy with my life, expecting in a few weeks. Oh yeah, that makes me so unhappy, lol. But you know me, and know all about me so you must be right.
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

applebutter_dreams wrote:There always has to be that one white knight.

Soooo anyways, Vanessa is live streaming? Dis goin b good. :D

Am I the only one who is super annoyed that V keeps calling Lily's class "dance"? Like I know someone said a little while ago that the place offers dance classes, but come on. It's not dance. It's gymnastics. Get it together, girl.
You know Vanessa. Girl can't string together a proper sentence to save her life. But yes, it's very annoying to see her call gymnastics "dance". Personally I think gymnastics is good for lily! She seems to be having so much fun and she's adorable when she somersaults. Lily warms my heart Image it's just too bad Vanessa is such a bystander parent. I'd love to have a little girl who I could teach and play with, especially if I had the capability to be a SAHM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I dont think Vanessa is fit to be a SAHM. Honestly in my opinion I feel it would be best for Lily to be put in a day care and have teachers and ECE's catch her up in her speech and socialization. She's young and should be in school and provide for Lily in other ways since she clearly isnt doing the greatest job helping her developmentally. It seems like she brings Lily everywhere like a rag doll (making her sit through car rides, cart rides and strollers at age 3) and having her sit on a couch with the TV on.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I thought she looked pretty in the video about another baby.

It is refreshing that they want to be married before they have another. So many girls just keep having kids like it's no big deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lovehound11 wrote:I thought she looked pretty in the video about another baby.

It is refreshing that they want to be married before they have another. So many girls just keep having kids like it's no big deal

cough cough Jess
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Lovehound11 wrote:I thought she looked pretty in the video about another baby.

You don't need a legal document in order to make babies. I say if someone is ready for the responsibility they can have however many they want.

You may have a ring on yer finger bit it don't mean you won't end up raisin' dat baby alone,
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

I think Vanessa is raising her kid perfectly fine.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

I haven't watched much of Vanessa lately so is she filming Lily's class? I wonder if she is getting some social interaction there.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Why does her Instagram still say she's a student? I'm pretty sure she isn't in school anymore
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I really feel like she twisted David's arm into having more kids. They move in together and he proposes, but then she says, "there's no future with me if we don't have more kids"? Of course he's going to agree, especially since he wouldn't propose if he didn't want to be with her.
I do get where she's coming from, as I had a difficult labor and delivery too. I get wanting to have a healthy child and getting that special moment that most mothers feel like they are supposed to get. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to say that. I just hope for her family's sake that David is being genuine, and not just going along with it.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

When she said 'dance clas'i thought dance class like dressed in a tutu, standing in front of a mirror class..?
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Why does her Instagram still say she's a student? I'm pretty sure she isn't in school anymore
She never changed it. She will be a student again soon, so guess it doesn't matter now
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney

Return to “2011teenagemom”