2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:There always has to be that one white knight.

Soooo anyways, Vanessa is live streaming? Dis goin b good. :D

Am I the only one who is super annoyed that V keeps calling Lily's class "dance"? Like I know someone said a little while ago that the place offers dance classes, but come on. It's not dance. It's gymnastics. Get it together, girl.
its not gymnastics! It is an open gym where they can do whatever, at least Lily was in that glass for a little bit.
micomali
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by micomali »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
micomali wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Did that girl really say at least Vanessa didn't spread her legs to get a engagement ring!?
Oh yeah, & we are the horrible ones, lol.
That's such a ignorant thing for any woman to say about another woman.
Yes, that was a terrible one, I admit. I was pissed of and it was really bad. I should not care if someone is married or not and he/she has bunch of children. At least I admit that that was a mistake, and what about you? Can anyone come and say - I've thought about what I have been writing here for months and years and many stuff was bad, I was wrong? You should read my whole post, not just some parts that you do not like.
You are just mean, dissatisfied with your personal life and you come here to seek your life and happiness.
Just simply leave the sick kid alone! Every day you just watch and count how many words she said and in what way and what she did wrong or right. And you always try not to sound hateful on Lily and you say - it is just Vanessa's fault. Also, Vanessa does not beg you to watch her or anything... I do not understand why do you watch every day with full attention, only to come here and insult her.
Lady, I did read your whole post.
Your calling me mean? Saying I sound hateful towards Lily? What did I put that was hateful towards Lily?
"Leave the sick kid alone"? Who says that!? Lily isn't sick.
And yup, I'm so horribly unhappy with my life, expecting in a few weeks. Oh yeah, that makes me so unhappy, lol. But you know me, and know all about me so you must be right.
She is not healthy. She is not mentally sick, but physically is. She had heart and cords surgery if I am not mistaken. She takes shots every day (growth hormone) and she will always be more exposed to every infection or flu or whatever because her immune system is not developed enough and will not ever be. She will have one more surgery and that is not healthy child. She is also vulnerable and she will be more and more vulnerable as she gets more aware of the society in general and people like you. People who will watch her every step on the way waiting for a mistake to say - see, she is delayed, she is retarder, her mother is guilty, her father is guilty, whoever and whatever, but look, she can not paint properly, she can not dance properly... Maybe those people would also wrap everything up saying how she is cute and how it's all her mother's fault in the same sentence.

You people are saying that Vanessa does not pay attention to her personal hygiene? Hahaha it is just funny how miserable you are. Go to her city, find her house if you are so obsessed with her and than start smelling her breath, arm pits and underwear (why not, you are perverts). Than watch every Lily's step on the way and say - no, that is not right, you need to do it like that or like that.

Lily will be healthy and happy when world becomes a better place. Not just her, all of us. Simply, all of us. Seriously, none of you admitted being hateful??? Hahaha... None of you finds themselves guilty? None of you wants to pay attention to what he/she says? Than this was all useless, I will not write here anymore, nor read crap your brain is producing.

I watch different youtubers and Vanessa is the only one I felt sorry for being treated badly here. For example Daily Bumps are also people leave terrible comments about here, but they are not in the same situation as Vanessa. Not at all. All of them are healthy and never had chronic problem (problem they have to live with, the one that is not treatable). They are stable financially and married and they do not have confidence issue.

If you know that something you do hurts someone and if you know that your words will 99% hurt the one you are talking about, why do you deliberately do that? Why do you make someone suffer? Because you are mean and I feel sorry for you because it must be terrible to live with that. It must be terrible to live life only seeing bad things about people. You must have been judged a lot before so now you judge the way one mother raises her daughter they truly struggled to keep alive. Yes, Vanessa probably has an intention to mistreat Lily...

Bye bye mean people... As for those who are not mean - please keep the same and do not break under all that pressure of hateful people commenting here.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

jedoc321 wrote:So has anyone seen Benny lately?
I think a lot of time Benny is at her Mom's house.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We're terrible people, sure. I'm gonna pull a Yue and make not coming back really easy for you. Banned.

I don't know why people come to a gossip site expecting rainbows and unicorns. :roll:
#FreeBen
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

If you go to the Little Gym website and they even have a video for "dance class" it's all the same. They tumble etc, work on balance and all that stuff. It is a gym so I wouldn't expect tutus and stuff.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

blackbettybamf wrote:We're terrible people, sure. I'm gonna pull a Yue and make not coming back really easy for you. Banned.

I don't know why people come to a gossip site expecting rainbows and unicorns. :roll:
Praise the lord
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

jedoc321 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:We're terrible people, sure. I'm gonna pull a Yue and make not coming back really easy for you. Banned.

Praise the lord
Thank you :D
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I stopped reading after "smell her underwear" LMAO
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

V talking about babies so often gives me the impression that she is dying of baby fever and wants to have one that's why she can't shut up about it.

Benny is probably off with Ben and Bear in Modesto under a freeway.
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
Benny is probably off with Ben and Bear in Modesto under a freeway.
Dead. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
Icecream2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icecream2015 »

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Fairplay wrote:I stopped reading after "smell her underwear" LMAO
That's what made me decide if she was leaving she might as well stay gone. Too far.
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

My head hurts too much for this thread.

I think Benny's life has improved greatly since moving in with David and Vanessa. He has a buddy cat now for compnay. ;) He isn't forced to bathe his feet in the sink every time he comes in the door. He really isn't locked in the laundry room all day/night. He's allowed to run around the apartment a lot more now. I think if he's in there at all it's just when they are out, which is okay.

Benny may not be able to go on long walks. Not every dog can, and we don't know how old he is. It would be great for him to get out more, sure. You'd probably look at my female Chihuahua and think she never gets walked, we're horrible people. She has luxated patellas and walking hurts her knees. She has to be carried up and down stairs. The absolute most she can walk is around the block, but not daily. It hurts her too much, so she actually hides if she thinks she has to go. We only take her when she acts like she wants to. You never know. That's all I'm going to comment on today. Oh, if he has the red runny eye thing, they should switch him to a higher quality food. :love2:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

Why does she keep him in the bathroom? Benny seems like a high energy dog. I still feel sorry for him.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Cough wrote:Why does she keep him in the bathroom? Benny seems like a high energy dog. I still feel sorry for him.
100% agree. He doesn't seem like an old dog or a dog in pain, in fact I've seen plenty of occasions where she's told him to calm down because he's very high energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by pixiefrost »

If benny was in pain or too old to go on walks she would've addressed it already since she reads here so much. It would excuse why she never walks him. Although we may have given her a good excuse/lie there lol.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think he should go for walks if he's able. I was thinking of people who said she should take him on her runs on the trail. The trail is too much for a dog who isn't used to walking or running. The pads on his feet wouldn't be tough enough. It's a gradual process and not every dog can do those distances. Maybe he can. If they allow dogs on the trail they could work up to it with him. ;)

Dogs are fin in small spaces for a couple of hours. I thought she put him in the laundry room. I could be wrong.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

From what I understand and I actual believe her. Shocker. Benny is an aggressive eater and is protective about his food. Honestly, Lily can be a brat when it comes to the animals. Vanessa doesn't want Lily to mess with Benny while he eats PROTECTING Lily from getting bitten because if she were to get bit while he was eating and it was because she was messing with him Vanessa cant get mad at Benny because it was Lily's fault. I don't think there's anything wrong with that a lot and it kind of forces Benny to eat. I don't know about any other time he's in puppy jail. And guys, at least he gets a good 8/8 in stead of a legit cage.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

gypsophila wrote:I think he should go for walks if he's able. I was thinking of people who said she should take him on her runs on the trail. The trail is too much for a dog who isn't used to walking or running. The pads on his feet wouldn't be tough enough. It's a gradual process and not every dog can do those distances. Maybe he can. If they allow dogs on the trail they could work up to it with him. ;)

Dogs are fin in small spaces for a couple of hours. I thought she put him in the laundry room. I could be wrong.
Sorry to hear about your dog gypso!

The "trail" Nessie talks about is actually a "greenway" which is paved and runs through areas in North Carolina. I take my 6 month old puppy on daily walks through the Greenway and she loves it. I don't see why Benny wouldn't be capable of going on a nice walk. Dogs need exercise and time outdoors. Poor Benny spends most of his time behind a locked laundry room door. Why get a dog/cat if you're going to lock it up all the time?
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

gypsophila wrote:I think he should go for walks if he's able. I was thinking of people who said she should take him on her runs on the trail. The trail is too much for a dog who isn't used to walking or running. The pads on his feet wouldn't be tough enough. It's a gradual process and not every dog can do those distances. Maybe he can. If they allow dogs on the trail they could work up to it with him. ;)

Sorry to hear about your dog gypso!

The "trail" Nessie talks about is actually a "greenway" which is paved and runs through areas in North Carolina. I take my 6 month old puppy on daily walks through the Greenway and she loves it. I don't see why Benny wouldn't be capable of going on a nice walk. Dogs need exercise and time outdoors. Poor Benny spends most of his time behind a locked laundry room door. Why get a dog/cat if you're going to lock it up all the time?

Return to “2011teenagemom”