DailySameButDifferent Part 21

bffb3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailySameButDifferent Part 21

Unread post by bffb3 »

I'm not going to defend them but critizicing Missy for not sending them a tweet and saying they are the worst friends ever is going too far. I'd like to think they are decent enough to send them a private message but you never know with those two.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DailySameButDifferent Part 21

Unread post by gwsb »

I'm guessing she didn't tweet because Bryan did. They are so co-dependent I'm guessing she thinks it counts as being from both of them. I personally don't agree but B&M have a special thought process. Maybe they are sending flowers though.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

E&J put int heir vlog, in a very nice way, to send thoughts and prayers to K&C. I thought it was nice and respectful of them. They didn't go overboard and make a big deal out of it. Just casually, while they were at Target, threw it out that they're going through a hard time with Cullen's dad and to send thoughts and prayers to them. It was very sweet.

I'm sure in tomorrows vlog that B&M will also say something. Let's hope they don't make it a big deal, but just casually send their condolences. I guess we will see. And I hope to god they don't say, go tell them you love them and sorry for your loss that B&M sent you. Ugh, that's bull shit. I'm still learning twitter, but I went to Cullen's twitter and sent my condolences. I'm assuming that doesn't show up on my twitter feed.

In today's vlog, Bryan seemed to do a good job of interacting with Ollie. It was cute when Ollie leaned over on Bryan. And no, Bryan, you don't need to be going out to eat at Jersey Mikes (or anywhere else) every day. Glad he made the sandwich at home. Props to you for that.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

spacekitty wrote:Send prayers from Dailybumps! Make sure they know WE sent you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy shit I would lose my shit......but I wouldn't put it past them. Fuckers.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

cats-or-die wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Send prayers from Dailybumps! Make sure they know WE sent you!

Holy shit I would lose my shit......but I wouldn't put it past them. Fuckers.
They have actually done this...back when Charles (Trippy) and Alli were still married and Charles was diagnosed with cancer.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

#dailybumpssentyouguyzzz #rip #insensitiveassholes #pray4missy #soz4urloss #noticemeshay #dontmakethefuneralvlogmorethan14minsoryourviewerswontwatch #bruh
kwallace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kwallace »

The way Ellie and Jared dealt with Cullen losing his father and the way Bryan and Missy dealt with it.....NIGHT AND FUCKING DAY. With E&J you can tell it was sincere, Missy and Bryan didn't even mention it in their vlog...and we all know Bryan is on social media 24/7.

Cullen's dad seemed like a good guy from what we've been able to see of him in the vlogs (past and present). I wish nothing but comfort and strength for Cullen, his mother, and their family.
sarahxx24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahxx24 »

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... c7876f.jpg

Exhibit A

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sarahxx24 wrote:[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... c7876f.jpg[/img]

Exhibit A

Sad, but I'm not surprised. You could see in Jared and Ellie's faces that they were worried for Cullen's dad, but nothing looking at B&M.

I bet tomorrow's vlogs of today will show the same.

Missy only cares about Missy, and I think she's made Bryan the same (I believe his grandma, if not his mom, would have raised him better).

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sorry for double post but I hadn't watched the clip referenced yet and can't edit.

Um, only a DB fan wouldn't find anything inappropriate with that clip. Sorry, but I really don't find Hitler funny, let alone him being a proud supporter of B&M. WTF Bryan?! Get your head out of your ass... didn't you just visit a place of genocide?! Go rewatch your footage and make that damn video.

PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

Ollie was so cute in today's vlog!! Poor guy though- he's REALLY trying to communicate and just can't :( it's so sad. And Pithy Mithy makes me so mad. She threw up ONCE and couldn't vlog for the day? Ughhh. She's just dumping everything on Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PrincessConsuela wrote:Ollie was so cute in today's vlog!! Poor guy though- he's REALLY trying to communicate and just can't :( it's so sad. And Pithy Mithy makes me so mad. She threw up ONCE and couldn't vlog for the day? Ughhh. She's just dumping everything on Bryan

She can't ever play with her kid either. He's just a cute little accessory in her mind.

imsobored
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imsobored »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Sorry for double post but I hadn't watched the clip referenced yet and can't edit.

Um, only a DB fan wouldn't find anything inappropriate with that clip. Sorry, but I really don't find Hitler funny, let alone him being a proud supporter of B&M. WTF Bryan?! Get your head out of your ass... didn't you just visit a place of genocide?! Go rewatch your footage and make that damn video.

I'm Jewish and I used to find those "Hitler gets mad at..." Videos hilarious. Hitler gets mad about the Israeli bus system, Hitler gets mad that there is no parking in tel Aviv, Hitler gets mad that everyone keeps adding different subtitles to that one scene, etc. That said, the DB version is not funny at all. Not because it's Hitler (I think it's good to ridicule such an evil excuse for a human being) but because it just lacks the wit most of these parodies have.

Also Bryan sucks for uploading it on Twitter while his "friend" is in grief. Ugh.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Sorry for double post but I hadn't watched the clip referenced yet and can't edit.

That reminds me of when Justin Bieber went to the Anne Frank house and said he hoped she would have been a belieber.

genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
PrincessConsuela wrote:Ollie was so cute in today's vlog!! Poor guy though- he's REALLY trying to communicate and just can't :( it's so sad. And Pithy Mithy makes me so mad. She threw up ONCE and couldn't vlog for the day? Ughhh. She's just dumping everything on Bryan

She can't ever play with her kid either. He's just a cute little accessory in her mind.

Even the rare time she does take him out somewhere it's someone else playing with him. Usually Cassie.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

[youtube][/youtube]

I made more own Hitler video. much more accurate IMO.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

OhHiImSam wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

GOLD.
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

Omg just died laughing LOL
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

Fucking perfect.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Someone should tweet this to Bryan under the guise of another fan video lmao

Return to “Daily Bumps”