fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 5

Unread post by fortwendy »

ReginaGeorge wrote:
dramaforthismomma wrote:Didn't she just get a new computer right before her and Alex split up?
IIRC she bought his sisters.
Which was confiscated by police and she probably didn't get back.

Here's an idea Allyshia, don't spend your tax return until you NEED to. Or buy diapers for your son, and store them. Then you won't have to ask for hand outs on Facebook (again) in 6 months.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Hmm I thought they had separate computers either way It's stupid. A computer isn't a necessity
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Wasn't she looking to get a car a few weeks ago?
IttyBittyKitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IttyBittyKitty »

So my friend posted an ultrasound picture as a joke for april fool's day and look what Allyshia said in response to it

http://imgur.com/oq94qrf

The entire thread afterwards is just people flipping out on Allyshia and talking about what a horrible mother she is.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Classic sanctimommy

I wanna see the comments!
#FreeBen
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Hey Allyshia. People who have losses or miscarriages can make April Fool's Day jokes. They can make jokes about babies and pregnancy. I personally draw the line at dead baby jokes BUT I don't stop people from telling them. I handle my own feelings and don't expect others to change their actions to prevent my "suffering" - though if someone asks why I'm not laughing or giving glances/stares I'll tell them. You can't change others, even by guilt or shame ("You shouldn't have..." "Don't you feel bad..." "Don't you ever think..."). The only control you have over anything is your reactions to things, and trying to "call someone out" when they don't care and don't need to shows a lack of (self)control. I'm sorry you can't learn better.

In other words: if you're triggered by miscarriage/loss (on social media it appears) perhaps it's best you find ways to cope with that within yourself instead of trying to find ways to shut everyone else's feelings/thoughts/jokes/opinions/lives down. It would be nice if all of our triggers went away but they don't - life's not fair, so you'd best get to finding/using those coping skills.

Also, if you think someone is a jerk/makes a joke in poor taste then accept that person/judge them/write them off and move on. Trying to change people is like trying to make bananas purple. It's unnatural, a lot of work.. and for what?

/soapbox
HowAboutNo

Unread post by HowAboutNo »

Allyshia, your entire life is a joke, so you might want to step off your soap box girl.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

fortwendy wrote:Hey Allyshia. People who have losses or miscarriages can make April Fool's Day jokes. They can make jokes about babies and pregnancy. I personally draw the line at dead baby jokes BUT I don't stop people from telling them. I handle my own feelings and don't expect others to change their actions to prevent my "suffering" - though if someone asks why I'm not laughing or giving glances/stares I'll tell them. You can't change others, even by guilt or shame ("You shouldn't have..." "Don't you feel bad..." "Don't you ever think..."). The only control you have over anything is your reactions to things, and trying to "call someone out" when they don't care and don't need to shows a lack of (self)control. I'm sorry you can't learn better.

In other words: if you're triggered by miscarriage/loss (on social media it appears) perhaps it's best you find ways to cope with that within yourself instead of trying to find ways to shut everyone else's feelings/thoughts/jokes/opinions/lives down. It would be nice if all of our triggers went away but they don't - life's not fair, so you'd best get to finding/using those coping skills.

Also, if you think someone is a jerk/makes a joke in poor taste then accept that person/judge them/write them off and move on. Trying to change people is like trying to make bananas purple. It's unnatural, a lot of work.. and for what?

/soapbox
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS YES.
HowAboutNo

Allyshia, your entire life is a joke, so you might want to step off your soap box girl.
lurkermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lurkermama »

blackbettybamf wrote:Classic sanctimommy

I wanna see the comments!

^
HowAboutNo

Lol. Looks like she took down the other status.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HowAboutNo

Look how grody floor is. She disgusts me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CuppyKakeTM
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CuppyKakeTM »

Bahahahaha [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] where is the " taking a professional's advice" when it comes to standard medical care?
HowAboutNo

CuppyKakeTM wrote:Bahahahaha [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] where is the " taking a professional's advice" when it comes to standard medical care?
Like THE most hypocritical thing she's ever said. Her professional advice probably comes from an herb healer or an astrologist or whatever the whack jobs are into these days ffs
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HowAboutNo wrote:Look how grody floor is. She disgusts me.
What the fuck is on her floor?!?!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think it's a design. Look around the edges.

Looks like spilled coffee.
#FreeBen
HowAboutNo

blackbettybamf wrote:I think it's a design. Look around the edges.

Looks like spilled coffee.
No not the design, the stuff closer to the bottom of the photo. Needs vacuuming. Crumbs and dirt everywhere on that carpet. That those kids crawl and play and sleep on. Ew.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ew yeah you're right.

Why don't people check the background when they post pics? I'd never post a pic of my house looking dirty
#FreeBen
HowAboutNo

blackbettybamf wrote:Ew yeah you're right.

Why don't people check the background when they post pics? I'd never post a pic of my house looking dirty

I'm also sure none of us let our house get that dirty either. She lives in a pigsty.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm embarassed of my house right now cause I have a broken leg and not able to keep up but even mine isn't that bad. What's your excuse, Allyshia?
#FreeBen

Return to “nchollywood”