2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by red3head »

Ohgoodness- a pull up is pretty much the exact same thing as a diaper, the tabs are just already connected. And, gypsophila - she did say she was potty trained at home and that the doctor said she needed to work on it outside the home. Vanessa said she needed to start leaving her diaper free.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

red3head wrote:Ohgoodness- a pull up is pretty much the exact same thing as a diaper, the tabs are just already connected. And, gypsophila - she did say she was potty trained at home and that the doctor said she needed to work on it outside the home. Vanessa said she needed to start leaving her diaper free.
Yup, pretty much the same thing if she can pee on it lol. And she did say she was potty trained at home... just say she's not ready instead of lying
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Ok, well continue then. Lord knows it's a huge issue. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I think the issue is less in the fact she isn't potty trained but that she's been lying about it. I'd just send a big FU out there & say I'll potty train her in my own time & when she's ready, end of. Most of those complaining about her being 'potty trained' don't even have kids themselves ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

seriously, I don't care that lily isn't potty trained. I care that Vanessa feels the need to lie about it. Every kid is different.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I kind of feel like I don't really care if your kid is potty trained or not, because I've never met an adult who wasn't potty trained. So, either way, whatever. OT, but I really DON'T want to know if your kid is circumcized or not though, because that is TMI for me being a stranger to know.
Icecream2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icecream2015 »

Vanessa made a video last year saying how lily was potty training well, and was letting her wear panties, she's a confusing. And she confuses herself
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I am a firm believer in every child is differen't and they potty train at different ages. I know kids that easily did it before 2 and I know kids that didn't until they hit 3. But once your child is 3, you need to start pushing it... That's jmho. Get rid of the pull-ups/diapers.

I think ppl only have something to say about Vanessa and potty training because she made a long detailed video about it a while back. She kinda brought that upon herself.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^^^Yeah, I remember she even made a potty haul about the things she got for Lily, even a handful of books about being in the potty so Lily could read.
I can't remember if it was Vanessa or some other Youtuber, but didn't she also buy a basket full of little toys to reward Lily for every time she used the potty?
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:^^^Yeah, I remember she even made a potty haul about the things she got for Lily, even a handful of books about being in the potty so Lily could read.
I can't remember if it was Vanessa or some other Youtuber, but didn't she also buy a basket full of little toys to reward Lily for every time she used the potty?
Pretty sure it was her
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think Vanessa studied up on some new method of potty training and expected it to just fall into place. Nope. Kids have their own schedules with potty training. When it's your first, you are told to hurry up and get them trained, and sometimes forcing the child just delays the whole experience. I know I screwed up with my first. You have everyone telling you how they did it and how their kids were trained at 20 months or something ridiculous and it's a lot of pressure on the parent and the child. When I stopped trying so hard, my child just did her own thing and was trained because it was her time. It happened really quickly when she was actually ready. It wasn't long and drawn out at all. JMO.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

gypsophila wrote:I kind of feel like I don't really care if your kid is potty trained or not, because I've never met an adult who wasn't potty trained. So, either way, whatever. OT, but I really DON'T want to know if your kid is circumcised or not though, because that is TMI for me being a stranger to know.

Hilarious! And so true lol
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I see she's doing VEDA. Already at day 4 and she missed it. Well unless you count a 2 min video of her giggling in bed. Lol.
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

gypsophila wrote:I think Vanessa studied up on some new method of potty training and expected it to just fall into place. Nope. Kids have their own schedules with potty training. When it's your first, you are told to hurry up and get them trained, and sometimes forcing the child just delays the whole experience. I know I screwed up with my first. You have everyone telling you how they did it and how their kids were trained at 20 months or something ridiculous and it's a lot of pressure on the parent and the child. When I stopped trying so hard, my child just did her own thing and was trained because it was her time. It happened really quickly when she was actually ready. It wasn't long and drawn out at all. JMO.
That is exactly how it was with my son, who is also my first. He turned 3 in January and just became potty trained in the past few weeks. I didn't have to even teach him, before it was an awful struggle. Finally, when he decided he was ready, he did it.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I see she's doing VEDA. Already at day 4 and she missed it. Well unless you count a 2 min video of her giggling in bed. Lol.
And how do you just "forget" to post? I mean, I guess it is possible but Vanessa eat, breathes, and lives Youtube and attention.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shelbyxo26 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:I see she's doing VEDA. Already at day 4 and she missed it. Well unless you count a 2 min video of her giggling in bed. Lol.
And how do you just "forget" to post? I mean, I guess it is possible but Vanessa eat, breathes, and lives Youtube and attention.

She can never keep up with anything...idk why she keeps doing veda
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

_809lovely wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:

She can never keep up with anything...idk why she keeps doing veda
She cant keep up with any Veda, Vlogtober, or Vlogmas. I really don't know why considering Lily just now started doing activities and Vanessa doesn't have a job.
stephh+
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stephh+ »

I wonder if she is doing tiffany blue, or mint for her wedding color. I know mint is more of a shade of green but I work in a flower shop and a lot of brides call it mint blue, and on pintrest its referred to as mint blue lol. and we all know this will be a pintrest inspired wedding.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

stephh+ wrote:I wonder if she is doing tiffany blue, or mint for her wedding color. I know mint is more of a shade of green but I work in a flower shop and a lot of brides call it mint blue, and on pintrest its referred to as mint blue lol. and we all know this will be a pintrest inspired wedding.
I am just shocked it isn't black.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

I am watching the Easter vlog so I might as well type what I think as I watch so I don't forget anything.
Why would you give Easter decals to someone for Easter? You're suppose to put them up BEFORE Easter and take them down just after. Come on Vanessa, you're smarter than that. In my family we dye Easter eggs the night before Easter. There is so much to do on Easter day why would you do it then? Aren't toy keys meant for kids the ages of like 1-2? Shouldn't Lily be into toy phones now? No, Vanessa, those are not M&M's, they're bit size Reese's pieces. I hate how Vanessa pulls things out of the basket for Lily, let her pull everything out herself and look at it going her own speed. Jesus. Vanessa, you're wearing pajamas, why the hell do you feel like need to also wear apron? And why do you also make an elaborate breakfast for everything? I don't understand why people do that.

Return to “2011teenagemom”