OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OversharingJeniMinusTheRancher Part 5

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Also.... why does she not care about her environmental impact? She can go on and on about organic but she is buying premade and prepackaged hard boiled fucking eggs. Two to a bag. Are you KIDDING me?
daddyoh
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by daddyoh »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Also.... why does she not care about her environmental impact? She can go on and on about organic but she is buying premade and prepackaged hard boiled fucking eggs. Two to a bag. Are you KIDDING me?
she's buying premade hard boiled eggs? what about the three crates of eggs she's always buying at costco every haul?
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

daddyoh wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Also.... why does she not care about her environmental impact? She can go on and on about organic but she is buying premade and prepackaged hard boiled fucking eggs. Two to a bag. Are you KIDDING me?
she's buying premade hard boiled eggs? what about the three crates of eggs she's always buying at costco every haul?
Is she that lazy that she can't take 20 minutes to boil some eggs!? Just do an entire carton one night and store them in the fridge and BOOM you got ready to go eggs for the week.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I'm so confused about this housing situation. Maybe it is possible that she got kicked out of her house and now she is switching between two of her friends houses??? Or the secret boyfriend argument?
I'm so confused.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
candidcrummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candidcrummy »

Im erm confused, what is she between 2 houses, or why does she say she is between 2 houses????
She buys so much for convenience, like huge bags of pre chopped salads, just buy the lettuce and chop it your self, that would save you about $20 a month and dont buy so much organic. Not everything needs to be organic, if you look at the dirty dozen and clean 15 you dont have to buy organic everything.
Also i was wonder.... does anyone know if she still blogs for perez hilton, ive seen him colab with her a few times and wondered if thats still happening???
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IsaywhatIsee »

She's so annoying and braggy! "OMG I'm just so busy" YES JENNI, You're SO IMPORTANT. the whole deal with ex husband is ridiculous. She's a control freak and I'm sure she drove him near down the dark path he went down. Her kids are perfect though, they eat ALL of their veggies and fruits. Give me a break. She's so full of herself.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'd rather have kids that don't eat all their veggies than kids that run around like lunatics like hers do. Just sayin.
#FreeBen
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Oh totally! That was sarcasm about her kids being perfect eating their fruits and veg. They're little brats!
melissamarie008

Unread post by melissamarie008 »

Doesn't she have 2 sisters that are doctors and a dad who is a dentist or something? Why aren't they helping? It's not the publics job to support her Costco habit. Smh
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Only ONE sister that just became a doctor. Her dad isn't a dentist. Even if she had a family full of doctors, it isn't their responsibility to support her organic food habit either...
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Feral 1 and Feral 2 seriously get on my nerves. Drake doesn't bother me as much as Deacon, but good God I want to reach through the screen and give them a good ole' fashioned butt whoopin. I don't even believe in corporal punishment anymore, but Deacon especially is so unbearable. I can't stand how he constantly interrupts Jeni and thinks he is an adult and her equal. I don't mind when children are a little loud, but I would never allow the noise volume she does. If my kids ever acted like hers....oh Lord have mercy. If she can't handle a 3 and a 5 year old, I'm seriously scared for when those boys are teenagers.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

IsaywhatIsee wrote:She's so annoying and braggy! "OMG I'm just so busy" YES JENNI, You're SO IMPORTANT. the whole deal with ex husband is ridiculous. She's a control freak and I'm sure she drove him near down the dark path he went down. Her kids are perfect though, they eat ALL of their veggies and fruits. Give me a break. She's so full of herself.
She is a control freak and it probably did lead to marital problems, but I wouldn't blame her control issues for him making the stupid choice to do meth.... No one can be blamed for other people deciding to do drugs.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
IsaywhatIsee wrote:She's so annoying and braggy! "OMG I'm just so busy" YES JENNI, You're SO IMPORTANT. the whole deal with ex husband is ridiculous. She's a control freak and I'm sure she drove him near down the dark path he went down. Her kids are perfect though, they eat ALL of their veggies and fruits. Give me a break. She's so full of herself.
She is a control freak and it probably did lead to marital problems, but I wouldn't blame her control issues for him making the stupid choice to do meth.... No one can be blamed for other people deciding to do drugs.
You're right, no one can be blamed for other people deciding to do drugs, however I do think she pushed him far away, and into a deep dark place where he needed to escape her. Yes drugs were the wrong choice and have ruined so much, I'm not saying its ok. I'm saying he needed an escape from her controlfreak ways and unfortunately choose drugs as a coping mechanism.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IsaywhatIsee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
You're right, no one can be blamed for other people deciding to do drugs, however I do think she pushed him far away, and into a deep dark place where he needed to escape her. Yes drugs were the wrong choice and have ruined so much, I'm not saying its ok. I'm saying he needed an escape from her controlfreak ways and unfortunately choose drugs as a coping mechanism.
Yeah I see what you mean. Most people who choose to do drugs werent happy people to begin with
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

MemyselfandI wrote:Feral 1 and Feral 2 seriously get on my nerves. Drake doesn't bother me as much as Deacon, but good God I want to reach through the screen and give them a good ole' fashioned butt whoopin. I don't even believe in corporal punishment anymore, but Deacon especially is so unbearable. I can't stand how he constantly interrupts Jeni and thinks he is an adult and her equal. I don't mind when children are a little loud, but I would never allow the noise volume she does. If my kids ever acted like hers....oh Lord have mercy. If she can't handle a 3 and a 5 year old, I'm seriously scared for when those boys are teenagers.
My favorite was the time he rode his bike into her room while she was recording like it was no big deal.
Annoyed1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annoyed1 »

Okay, those are the recipes inspired by the trip?! Wow! Way to pick generic Hawaiian items like pineapple juice and coconut....it's like she feels it's inspired bc she threw in the Kings Hawaiian rolls. LAME.
Annoyed1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Annoyed1 »

Omg, I didn't even see the sloppy Joe recipe! I'm glad someone else made a comment on how lame these recipes are! At least do one seafood recipe!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her 'recipes' really started to suck after she got divorced. Half of her weekly meal videos are just a close up of her green juice in the blender..I wish she would make chicken or something more often.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

The sloppy joe has got to be the worst recipe I've seen in my life
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

So my problem(s) with the recipe videos are many...

First, EDIT, EDIT, EDIT. Why does she not edit out her mis-speaking words, or coughing, or noise in general. She is honestly the least professional youtuber out there when it comes to editing things out.
Second, HORRIBLE camera work. Lighting is bad, angles are bad, camera is fogged up bc she is trying to film INSIDE of the pot.
Third, french toast and a sandwich... that's the inspired recipes that she could come up with?
Fourth, why is she using canned goods? Couldnt she at least cut up a fresh pineapple for a recipe that is going to be seen by tons of followers of those rolls? She claims to be this health nut and would cut up one for her children, but when it's a recipe that will be seen by tons of other people, she uses canned goods?

Return to “CandidMommy”