Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #RedheadsDoItBitter Part 44

Unread post by Blackswan »

SouthernSass wrote:
drake.png
LMAO so many things wrong with this. Thoughts?
Didn't they say the same thing about Drake?
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

mikejones wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:I don't think I have said my opinion on breastfeeding before.. I honestly don't give a fly fuck if your kid is breastfed or formula feed. I don't want you see your boob and your milk on your child's face as they're sucking your tit. That makes me feel uncomfortable and I personally think that that is a bonding moment for you and your child, not an entire restaurant or park or where ever you are. I think there is a respect factor of YOUR CHILD you should take into account. Do you think once your kids grows up their gonna want to see themselves breastfeeding? No, they'll be uncomfortable. At least I would be.
For me, I don't like PDA in general. If you wanna give your loved one a quick kiss or pat on the butt more power to ya but I don't now want to see your tongue in their mouth and yall making out. I don't mind seeing a little affection because its natural and cute. I don't want to see you nearly having sex or anyone having sex, no matter the genders.
I agree 100%
There are inevitably going to be huge differences of opinion here, but it's been mentioned that the breastfeeding debate has already been hashed out... If you do feel compelled to add something, though, it would be nice to be respectful? Referring to breastfeeding as a baby "sucking on your tit" is derogatory, unkind, and potentially damaging to women who are trying their best to bf in public discreetly. Not to mention deliberately provocative.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Jessica is delusional.

Kaden playing with a baby doll probably has more to do with pretend play about his new baby sister, same as Kyson babbling on about his new sister than any 'future daddy' nonsense. But whatever helps you sleep at night, Mess. Must be rough.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Isn't the national siblings day pics of her and Ben the exact same she put up last year? #sooriginal #soheartfelt :roll:
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

According to Jessica's minions PULLING A KNIFE ON SOMEONE IT'S A NORMAL REACTION. WTF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I'm all for breastfeeding. I've fed 2x kids for a total of 4 years. I have fed where and whenever I want. But Jess does not feed for nutrition. She feeds for attention! She didn't need to put that short clip in at home, and she didn't need to put it in at the restaurant either.

Landen is 1. He will be on around 3-4 feeds a day, and solids. He already had 2 feeds in what, an hour or two? And she said herself that he doesn't comfort nurse. So she's doing it solely for the attention. That's why she only showed him feeding for 5 seconds each time. I bet he latched off as soon as the letdown stopped.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

why are all her kids playing on that one area rug today? is the floor too filthy everywhere else?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's doing it for a photo background.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

If breastfeeding makes you uncomfortable, you need to get over yourself. Serious, there is something wrong with you if you are so disturbed by a mother feeding her child. I plan to feed my son whenever he wants, wherever he wants. I am not going to hide in a bathroom because I might make some stranger uncomfortable.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It looks she got the rug and curtains from target, they look new.

I'm sick of the chevron pattern and those other BASIC patterns from target. Ugh
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mikejones wrote:It looks she got the rug and curtains from target, they look new.

Instead of getting a new rug and curtains why not clean the ones you had already? God she's lazy.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Jessica reminds me a lot of my paternal grandparents. They never clean. Ever. Last time I went over there, the toilets were BLACK. My grandmother has a room for clothes that she wore. She wears them a few times until they get dirty and then goes out and buys more. I shit you not. They have a washer and dryer in their garage and in the twenty years I've been alive, I've never seen it used. Once my mom started realizing just how nasty they were, we stopped going over there unless it was birthday or holiday. In those cases, my brother and I would get dropped off with my maternal grandmother while my mom went and cleaned the other grandparents house just so we had a clean environment when we had to be there. Disgusting.

On top of that, my brother and I know not to eat the food at their house because it's always expired. And not just by a few days.
Katerz25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katerz25 »

Omg that is terrible! Sadly I can totally see Messica being that type grandmother. How can people be perfecly fine living in filth? I dont want to think any of her children will ever follow her footsteps or make decisions as poor as she has. If these Kiddos can see past all this chaotic mess and crappy childhood, & become successfull, productive Human beings I do definetley see them cutting all ties with their Mother. I dont think she will ever learn, and until she gets a good wake up call all these various men will continue to come and go.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Blackswan wrote:
mikejones wrote:It looks she got the rug and curtains from target, they look new.

Instead of getting a new rug and curtains why not clean the ones you had already? God she's lazy.
I think the rug and curtains are actually on Mimi's side. I've noticed almost every indoor picture of the kids has been on Mimi's side of the house. Theyre probably getting eaten alive by the mess on the other side.
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

My paternal grandparents were the same way, and on top of it they had 7 dogs that shit inside the house and shed everywhere and the smoked indoors. Nasty
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

My grandparents HATE filth. They're houses are never dirty and if they went into your house and it wasn't clean they'll say something.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mookiepoop wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

I think the rug and curtains are actually on Mimi's side. I've noticed almost every indoor picture of the kids has been on Mimi's side of the house. Theyre probably getting eaten alive by the mess on the other side.
which is weird because that doesn't seem like mimis style. Maybe jess finally kicked them to the curb and took over their side completely lol
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

CamilaCabello wrote:Jessica reminds me a lot of my paternal grandparents. They never clean. Ever. Last time I went over there, the toilets were BLACK. My grandmother has a room for clothes that she wore. She wears them a few times until they get dirty and then goes out and buys more. I shit you not. They have a washer and dryer in their garage and in the twenty years I've been alive, I've never seen it used. Once my mom started realizing just how nasty they were, we stopped going over there unless it was birthday or holiday. In those cases, my brother and I would get dropped off with my maternal grandmother while my mom went and cleaned the other grandparents house just so we had a clean environment when we had to be there. Disgusting.

On top of that, my brother and I know not to eat the food at their house because it's always expired. And not just by a few days.

Not trying to sound mean, but are they hoarders ? Because this is how it all begins.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wasn't drake suppose to get the boys today or tomorrow?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

mikejones wrote:Wasn't drake suppose to get the boys today or tomorrow?
Natalie and Nicole posted pics of Kaden today but I'm not sure if they had all of them .

Return to “JesssFam”