OhioIsForCPSvisits Part 41

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForCPSvisits Part 41

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lol how are you not a welfare bum, Crayler?

Also I legit lmao'd at "we've both broken our vowels."

Ladies and gentlemen, a mother of 3.
#FreeBen
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

I'm so disappointed in her. And a fourth child scares the poop out of me. I have 2. Hell, 3 would scare the poop out of me! I do well to afford keeping the 3 of us living comfortably. What the fuck is she on?! A fourth baby will not fix your shitty, frightening, relationship Tayler!!!! I was so hoping she was finished with chuckie for good. I literally want to cry.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I have 1 child, lost another at 7 months pregnant a year ago, and we have now been ttc for about 5 months with no luck. This bitch makes my blood boil!!!!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

"My plan is, license, GED, College, Career." Hasn't this been her plan since Y2K? I'm willing to bet she wil never ever ever finish college. Let alone have a career.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LOL finish college? I will give this bitch $100 if she finishes one semester at a not-for-profit college.

And I won't even talk shit if she spends it on herself.
#FreeBen
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

blackbettybamf wrote:LOL finish college? I will give this bitch $100 if she finishes one semester at a not-for-profit college.

And I won't even talk shit if she spends it on herself.

Even Bill Gates didn't finish college. You think Tayler Dawn Johnson aka Damn Gud Mawm will?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She always talks about how she struggles financially so why the hell is she trying to create another mouth to feed? It pisses me off so much how she always just casually decides to pop out another kid like it's no big deal. Babies aren't toys.

Also when she plans these pregnancies does she ever stop to consider how she would manage if god forbid one day she has a child that has medical issues or a disability? Contrary to what Tayler thinks, she sucks at being a #damngoodother to the three kids she already has and they're healthy so I can't imagine her being able to handle a child that's (in her eyes) less than perfect.
Lucy666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucy666 »

I'm from the uk and I've had the hpv vaccination for cervical cancer, can you not get that in the usa?
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

So much for 'ending the cycle' then.
She has literally done EVERYTHING that she did before. Broke up with chuckie, got with a new bloke, banged on about improving her life, broke up with said new bloke, got back with chuckie and is planning to TTC.
Nothing is any different, apart from her day in a job
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gardasil doesn't prevent all strains of HPV and some people don't get the vaccine because there was a lot of hype about dangerously bad reactions. They stopped giving it in my city for awhile after a girl had a horrible reaction and was temporarily paralyzed and has had dozens of health issues since.

I'm pretty sure all of Tayler's tattoos were Friday the 13th specials. I remember her saying she paid $26 for the swallows and the knuckles and her vagina rose was $13. I bet her diamonds were $26 too. That makes all of her shitty poser tattoos under $100. Hilarious.
#FreeBen
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

blackbettybamf wrote:Gardasil doesn't prevent all strains of HPV and some people don't get the vaccine because there was a lot of hype about dangerously bad reactions. They stopped giving it in my city for awhile after a girl had a horrible reaction and was temporarily paralyzed and has had dozens of health issues since.

Yeah it was super hyped up when it first came out. I got it when I was like 14(?). They're only supposed to give you 3 shots but they gave me 4 because they "lost" the records saying I got my 3rd. Never had any side effects though.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

I've heard more bad than good about that shot.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just read her rant on Facebook, she's obviously stopped by and had a read.

"I've never once been a shitty mother" Are you sure about that, Tayler? You threatened to drown your own kids in a fucking creek, what part of that isn't being a shitty mother?
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

'My house is clean, we have food(healthy food too, not just frozen and canned stuff )'

Haii Tayler !
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I literally can't recall a time I've seen those kids eat anything healthy.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Someone screenshot that rant. She's so proud of herself and her decisions. The very next post is "I'm going private." LOL. :D

Congrats Tayler, you provide the bare minimum necessities, and only when Charles manages to actually HAVE a job. He keeps losing them, remember. And you only put up with him when he has a job, when he can help you spend money on useless things like piercings and tattoos. You don't send your kids to preschool, which they would absolutely love. Why not?

HPV doesn't cause PID. Gonorrhea and chlamydia cause PID when left untreated. It's all on you that you're having issues now. If you'd used condoms a day in your life, maybe you wouldn't have this issue, because clearly Chuckie prefers to have side pieces. PID is something that once you have it, it can become chronic. Cervical cancer if you have it, can become fatal. Being pregnant can make cervical cancer grow. But you don't care. You're not tyring, you're just not preventing. You have never shown an ounce of intelligence yet Tayler. I'm skeptical.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's never cheated on Chuckie? I remember her saying she did in her life story that she used to repost every other fucking day. I think it's only a matter of time before they break up again, Chuckie will definitely keep on talking to other girls behind her back. Even I got a few creepy drunk messages from him a few months ago after adding him on Facebook to read all the drama. :lol:
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

What's her new Facebook? I can't keep up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Yeah the whole threatening to drown her kids in the creek thing was disturbing especially since she didn't even deny it. Plus she doesn't do a single thing to enrich her kids. She's not even raising them, she's just keeping them alive.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On hold with the insurance company
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”