Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Jameson wrote:
marshmellow wrote:"Those long legs" - wao way to put your 5 year old daughter out there. Very classy.
Does she ever comment about Lilia on anything other than her appearance !! Geeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a shame that Jess can't teach her daughter to be smart, particularly in a world where some girls grow up with no self confidence and think low of themselves and some of them are raised by a mother like Jess who stoops down low because she always wants reassurance from her man of the year. Young girls need to be told that they can do whatever they can put their mind to and nobody can take that away from them.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Can Ashley use that cake photo with Chris as evidence of him making fun of their domestic violence situation? Can she use that in court? Or Jessica's aggressive comments about her and Chris too.
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

mikejones wrote:Can Ashley use that cake photo with Chris as evidence of him making fun of their domestic violence situation? Can she use that in court? Or Jessica's aggressive comments about her and Chris too.
Possibly. If she's trying to prove that Chris hasn't changed/needs counseling.

I've been thinking more about this...If she wants full custody, the smart thing to do would be use three videos: 1) Lilias vlog - she's 4, unattended, safety hazards all around. 2) any video with the little nudists running around, landen without shoes, (ideally the recent landen update where you can see the filth and landen eating a flip flop) 3) the "grocery haul"

All three videos would prove that the children are in unsafe conditions (Lilia addresses that her brothers stay "locked" in their room and she lets them out), that they live in filthy conditions (health hazard), and that Jessica feeds her kids shit processed foods and that would be no different for Caden and Tommy
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Jameson wrote:
marshmellow wrote:"Those long legs" - wao way to put your 5 year old daughter out there. Very classy.
Does she ever comment about Lilia on anything other than her appearance !! Geeze

Next time on "The Mess with Jess": Lilia reads a book! #SheIsSoSmart
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

drunkunicorn wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:Go Ashley!! I'm sure if Jess wasn't followed by millions of people Ashley wouldn't have a problem. Jess exploits her kids and all her drama. Drake should do the same.
Imagine Drake did do it, it would be amazing. I don't think he will because the Jess would have no income to care for his kids, but then again maybe it would force her into the real world and make her get an actual job to pay for them
I could see Jess fighting it saying YouTube is her income and they can't sabotage that. But what would be great is if the courts forced her to put all her earnings into bank accounts for the kids like most child actors lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:Go Ashley!! I'm sure if Jess wasn't followed by millions of people Ashley wouldn't have a problem. Jess exploits her kids and all her drama. Drake should do the same.
Imagine Drake did do it, it would be amazing. I don't think he will because the Jess would have no income to care for his kids, but then again maybe it would force her into the real world and make her get an actual job to pay for them
I could see Jess fighting it saying YouTube is her income and they can't sabotage that. But what would be great is if the courts forced her to put all her earnings into bank accounts for the kids like most child actors lol.
She could still lose though like kandee Johnson
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

We should help Ashley with her legal case. Provide screenshots and video's (make them easy to find)
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Cant_Handle_Truth wrote:
Jameson wrote:

It's a shame that Jess can't teach her daughter to be smart, particularly in a world where some girls grow up with no self confidence and think low of themselves and some of them are raised by a mother like Jess who stoops down low because she always wants reassurance from her man of the year. Young girls need to be told that they can do whatever they can put their mind to and nobody can take that away from them.
But c'mon guys, Lilia IS smart... she can write the word Disney, after all!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

We should definitely stay the fuck out of their court case wtf
#FreeBen
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

If Ashley wins and a judge says that chris is not allowed to take the boys to jess' because theres lack of supervision, safety/health hazards and everything . Do you think cps would be forced to open an investigation against jess?

If its not safe for his kids to visit hopefully they'll see its not safe for her kids either!! I doubt she would lose them but they may force her to clean up and go to parenting classes! Or something !?
c0c0nutc0ffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c0c0nutc0ffee »

I'm so confused about Jess's "Effective Co-parenting" video. She is sitting on a rocking chair, next to a crib, and then it looks like she has black filing cabinets next to the crib, and then behind her there is a bathroom vanity with bathroom products, bathroom mirror on the way, towel holder on the wall, and a bathroom rug... like WTF room is she in? :dunno:
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

mocalyn wrote:If Ashley wins and a judge says that chris is not allowed to take the boys to jess' because theres lack of supervision, safety/health hazards and everything . Do you think cps would be forced to open an investigation against jess?

If its not safe for his kids to visit hopefully they'll see its not safe for her kids either!! I doubt she would lose them but they may force her to clean up and go to parenting classes! Or something !?
It would certainly bring Jessica's situation to light. She might be given a list of things to fix with potential surprise CPS visits to ensure she's following through. That's probably it for now because the main issue would be Ashley and Chris and custody
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

blackbettybamf wrote:We should definitely stay the fuck out of their court case wtf
I know. Posting their legal stuff out here is too much a low blow.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I don't think the court records are a low blow. They're public record. But I think trying to get involved is too far. If Ashley needs evidence, she doesn't have to look that hard for it. Jessica is a mess and it's clear in every single one of her videos.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

CamilaCabello wrote:I don't think the court records are a low blow. They're public record. But I think trying to get involved is too far. If Ashley needs evidence, she doesn't have to look that hard for it. Jessica is a mess and it's clear in every single one of her videos.
Thissssss
#FreeBen
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Just to be clear I've only been speculating at how UTTERLY EASY it would be for Ashley to win a case. I'm not advocating that someone pulls a Jr. and starts harassing/providing her with info.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

PrincessConsuela wrote:Just to be clear I've only been speculating at how UTTERLY EASY it would be for Ashley to win a case. I'm not advocating that someone pulls a Jr. and starts harassing/providing her with info.
Another user, I'm not sure who, said something about creating a thread or something along those lines with screenshots and videos to help Ashley with her case. That's what I mean is unnecessary. I understand it's suggested with good intentions, but I personally think it's crossing the line.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ashley already knows about the site so of she wanted to use stuff her as evidence she would do it herself without any help
twistntuck008
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by twistntuck008 »

PrincessConsuela wrote:
mocalyn wrote:If Ashley wins and a judge says that chris is not allowed to take the boys to jess' because theres lack of supervision, safety/health hazards and everything . Do you think cps would be forced to open an investigation against jess?

It would certainly bring Jessica's situation to light. She might be given a list of things to fix with potential surprise CPS visits to ensure she's following through. That's probably it for now because the main issue would be Ashley and Chris and custody
Long time lurker here...hi!

I feel pretty confident in saying that CPS would not bother with jess. Her children get 3 meals a day, have a closet full of clothes, attend semi-regular day trips, have a stable (as in not falling apart) roof over their heads, attend private schools (pre-school) and are generally engaged throughout the day by a mother who does love them. Yes their environment is sad, yes they are not watched enough, yes there are safety hazards, yes they eat like crap, yes their mother bends the truth and brings new men around...however their basic needs are being met. Would I want my children living the life jess's kids are? NO. But the children are not in imminent danger, and that is what CPS cares about. I am in no way defending jess, I just think the statements about CPS being called are a bit silly. I am involved in child welfare and I wish the homes I see are like jess's...if that gives you any idea how bad they are!
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

On a video related note:
The weird thing is that if she put just some effort into actually creating videos, I'd really enjoy watching. Not custody videos or anything, but since she does have 4 children she has so many video options!
- our night time routine, single mom & 4 kids!
- morning / afternoon / day in the life
- grocery list / quick shots of a weeks worth of dinners (candid mommy style)
- house tour
- twins update, how are they different/similar, milestones
- hair tutorials for daughters
- wedding prep videos
- FAQ videos
- boyfriend interview (like interview with Mimi)
- house / apartment hunting & updates
.. Like literally that's just off the top of my head. Some of them are more involved than others, but she's doing Lilian hair anyways so just hit record and compile a weeks worth into a video. Same with dinners.. Arg.

Return to “JesssFam”