blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by blackbetty »

twistntuck008 wrote:
PrincessConsuela wrote:
mocalyn wrote:If Ashley wins and a judge says that chris is not allowed to take the boys to jess' because theres lack of supervision, safety/health hazards and everything . Do you think cps would be forced to open an investigation against jess?

If its not safe for his kids to visit hopefully they'll see its not safe for her kids either!! I doubt she would lose them but they may force her to clean up and go to parenting classes! Or something !?
It would certainly bring Jessica's situation to light. She might be given a list of things to fix with potential surprise CPS visits to ensure she's following through. That's probably it for now because the main issue would be Ashley and Chris and custody
Long time lurker here...hi!

I feel pretty confident in saying that CPS would not bother with jess. Her children get 3 meals a day, have a closet full of clothes, attend semi-regular day trips, have a stable (as in not falling apart) roof over their heads, attend private schools (pre-school) and are generally engaged throughout the day by a mother who does love them. Yes their environment is sad, yes they are not watched enough, yes there are safety hazards, yes they eat like crap, yes their mother bends the truth and brings new men around...however their basic needs are being met. Would I want my children living the life jess's kids are? NO. But the children are not in imminent danger, and that is what CPS cares about. I am in no way defending jess, I just think the statements about CPS being called are a bit silly. I am involved in child welfare and I wish the homes I see are like jess's...if that gives you any idea how bad they are!

I agree with this. It's nasty, but CPS won't even get Tayler help. They're not gonna do shit with Jess.
#FreeBen
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Exactly. It's frightening the level of inadequate care required for CPS to disassemble a family unit.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

c0c0nutc0ffee wrote:I'm so confused about Jess's "Effective Co-parenting" video. She is sitting on a rocking chair, next to a crib, and then it looks like she has black filing cabinets next to the crib, and then behind her there is a bathroom vanity with bathroom products, bathroom mirror on the way, towel holder on the wall, and a bathroom rug... like WTF room is she in? :dunno:
She's in her room (bens old room)on her side of the duplex. It has a bathroom in it.. She explained it in a pregnancy video because the bathroom was right there for the birth pool.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mamaandmore wrote:
c0c0nutc0ffee wrote:I'm so confused about Jess's "Effective Co-parenting" video. She is sitting on a rocking chair, next to a crib, and then it looks like she has black filing cabinets next to the crib, and then behind her there is a bathroom vanity with bathroom products, bathroom mirror on the way, towel holder on the wall, and a bathroom rug... like WTF room is she in? :dunno:
She's in her room (bens old room)on her side of the duplex. It has a bathroom in it.. She explained it in a pregnancy video because the bathroom was right there for the birth pool.
Yea shes in the master bedroom, you know the one the owners of the house should have lol
Katerz25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katerz25 »

Ughh their living conditions are deplorable
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

blackbettybamf wrote:
twistntuck008 wrote:
PrincessConsuela wrote: It would certainly bring Jessica's situation to light. She might be given a list of things to fix with potential surprise CPS visits to ensure she's following through. That's probably it for now because the main issue would be Ashley and Chris and custody
Long time lurker here...hi!

I feel pretty confident in saying that CPS would not bother with jess. Her children get 3 meals a day, have a closet full of clothes, attend semi-regular day trips, have a stable (as in not falling apart) roof over their heads, attend private schools (pre-school) and are generally engaged throughout the day by a mother who does love them. Yes their environment is sad, yes they are not watched enough, yes there are safety hazards, yes they eat like crap, yes their mother bends the truth and brings new men around...however their basic needs are being met. Would I want my children living the life jess's kids are? NO. But the children are not in imminent danger, and that is what CPS cares about. I am in no way defending jess, I just think the statements about CPS being called are a bit silly. I am involved in child welfare and I wish the homes I see are like jess's...if that gives you any idea how bad they are!

I agree with this. It's nasty, but CPS won't even get Tayler help. They're not gonna do shit with Jess.
i know they won't really intervene unless there's abuse or the kids are in danger but i also know of ppl who have had someone report them and it was a similar situation to jess, and they did random checks for a while and forced her to move to better conditions. It scared her into doing better more then anything.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

If your house is filthy enough CPS will get involved, I've seen it happen.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I would honestly be sad if cps paid jess a visit. Yes she needs it but tayler does way nore. Jess is a crap mom but her kids aren't seeing abuse in front of them constantly, not that we know of anyways. It would be bullshit if they visit her over a dirty house but continue to let taylers kids witness abuse
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I would honestly be sad if cps paid jess a visit. Yes she needs it but tayler does way nore. Jess is a crap mom but her kids aren't seeing abuse in front of them constantly, not that we know of anyways. It would be bullshit if they visit her over a dirty house but continue to let taylers kids witness abuse
Seriously. Jess is a lazy, bare minimum mom but Tayler's kids are in a very dangerous situation surrounded by a family full of issues. I fear for those children.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Cps will take the children away if the house is dirty enough yes, but Jess' isn't that extreme..

One of the couples from 16 & pregnant had their kid taken away because there was old poop smeared on the wall. Ya Jess needs to vacuum more than 1x a year and her bathroom is old so it has mold in it, but that's hardly grounds for taking away her kids.

Besides that, I would never want her kids taken away. I think people take it wayyyyyyy too far when they think her kids should be taken. You really think they would be better off in foster care? wtf no.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

mikejones wrote:If your house is filthy enough CPS will get involved, I've seen it happen.
Typically they make you find someone to keep the kids and give you 48 hrs to clean it up. Happened to a girl I know.

Jessica's house is nowhere near messy enough for CPS to take the kids away. It's pretty nasty, but it has to be really bad for CPS to take them. Well I think her house is horrendous, I had a neighbor Who literally had trash all over her floor and CPS still did not take her kids.
#FreeBen
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not all foster parents are bad but you never know who you're going to get. If her kids got taken away they can end up with a molester or even worse a murderer. Jessica's a shitty parent but foster care scares me.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jess is being so quiet today!
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

They shouldn't be taken away but she needs a reality check... her family won't be honest with her so someone else is eventually going to have to get involved and tell her to get her act together
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

1) 80% of ex-foster children are doing "poorly"

2) At least 38% of foster youth in California experience 5 or more placements

3) Studies have shown that an average of 61% of children entering the foster care system test positive for developmental delay – In sharp contrast, the general population averages 4 to 10%

4) Many young children who enter the foster care system are further traumatized as they are placed in a different home than their brother or sister (I don't want these kids separated, EVER.)

5)50% of former foster youth will be homeless during their first two years after exiting foster care

6) 60% of girls become pregnant within a few years after leaving the foster care system

7) 50% of youth leaving foster care are unemployed

8) 33% receive public assistance

9)Foster youth who experience more placements are nearly 15% less likely to complete high school when compared to their peers

10) 24% of foster youth struggle with disabilities while in school

11)Across the United States, 52% of foster youth attend schools that rank in the lowest 30 percent

12) Only 50% will receive a high school diploma

13)Only 10% of former foster youth will attend college and, of that 10%, only 3% will graduate
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

as annoying as she is i think she is a good mom for what she has. yeah shes's dirty, messy, and lazy but her kids are well loved, they are fed (even if it might not be the most nutritious, they arent eating mcdonalds for every meal) and clothed, etc. she does a lot of research on safety and stuff too.. she just needs to pick up a vacuum and get a job. and a house.
ashleighheather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashleighheather »

I think it'd be completely fucked if a judge allowed ashley to make it so chis can't bring his kids to his house, that's unrealistic, and it sounds more like a power trip than her doing the right thing. Jessica isn't mom of the year by any means at all but cps doesn't need to be involved. I think the whole situation is horrible and the only people who are ever going to suffer are the kids. As for the social media ban, I don't think she will get away with that either because it is Jessicas job, and again wouldn't it hurt those kids more not to be included in family photos and vacations and such? Seems like a bloody mess is all.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

ashleighheather wrote:I think it'd be completely fucked if a judge allowed ashley to make it so chis can't bring his kids to his house, that's unrealistic, and it sounds more like a power trip than her doing the right thing. Jessica isn't mom of the year by any means at all but cps doesn't need to be involved. I think the whole situation is horrible and the only people who are ever going to suffer are the kids. As for the social media ban, I don't think she will get away with that either because it is Jessicas job, and again wouldn't it hurt those kids more not to be included in family photos and vacations and such? Seems like a bloody mess is all.
Chris is meant to be having supervised visits near to where Ashley lives I believe. It's not a power trip, it's for the children's protection. Chris & Jess can still take pictures of the two boys. They just can't be posted onto social media that's all. The kids won't suffer for that. They probably dn't even know they've been posted on it...
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

ashleighheather wrote:I think it'd be completely fucked if a judge allowed ashley to make it so chis can't bring his kids to his house, that's unrealistic, and it sounds more like a power trip than her doing the right thing. Jessica isn't mom of the year by any means at all but cps doesn't need to be involved. I think the whole situation is horrible and the only people who are ever going to suffer are the kids. As for the social media ban, I don't think she will get away with that either because it is Jessicas job, and again wouldn't it hurt those kids more not to be included in family photos and vacations and such? Seems like a bloody mess is all.
Chris isn't bringing the kids to "his" house. He's bringing them to Jessica's where he isn't following court ordered papers. He is supposed to have those kids with supervision. The kids can be included in family vacations and photos, but she can't post the ones that they are in on social media. There is nothing wrong with a mom wanting to protect her kids from strangers on the Internet. Now if say Ashley had a huge following and posted pictures for strangers to see then I can see why you could make an argument that Jess is doing the same as she is. But Ashley doesn't want her kids broadcasted for Jessica's minions to see or for her to profit off of. I see nothing wrong with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ehh he's the one that moved far away. And if she's genuinely worried about him and his knife/anger habits, I don't think it's a power trip.

The judge isn't going to give a shit about Jess' job..Jess has nothing to do with Ashley and Chris' children. It is harmful for the kids to be in the videos and pictures because Jess has crazy fans who pretend-kill her children off.. And know her address.

Return to “JesssFam”