ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Chatabox »

Oh, look. Landen had both shoes AND shorts on in a public place. So she does know how to dress her kids! Just wish she did it more often.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She may have switched sides, or she just lives on both sides like she was basically unofficially doing the whole time. Realistically all her parents need is a bedroom, the house wasnt much of a duplex anyways cause jessica couldnt force her kids to stay on their side of the house anyways, its too small, theyre only living area was the kitchen/living room. And what is she going to do with landen when he gets older? He cant share a room with her and chris when hes older, 3 boys in 1 room? Thats crazy, their living conditions are seriously wack. She lives like shes in the ghetto, 10 ppl in a 3-4 bedroom house. As for if her mom and her are fighting, I wonder if mimi would allow Chris to move in, I thought she meant jess moving back in was like a temporary thing until she gets settled for a few yrs, I didnt think mimi wanted Jess to live there forever and move her husband/step kids in, thats getting a bit ridiculous.

11. Mimi, Glen, Chris, Jess, Tommy, Caden, Lilia, Kyson, Kaden, Landen, BEN. You forgot Ben.

#FREEBEN2K15
#FreeBen
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

blackbettybamf wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:She may have switched sides, or she just lives on both sides like she was basically unofficially doing the whole time. Realistically all her parents need is a bedroom, the house wasnt much of a duplex anyways cause jessica couldnt force her kids to stay on their side of the house anyways, its too small, theyre only living area was the kitchen/living room. And what is she going to do with landen when he gets older? He cant share a room with her and chris when hes older, 3 boys in 1 room? Thats crazy, their living conditions are seriously wack. She lives like shes in the ghetto, 10 ppl in a 3-4 bedroom house. As for if her mom and her are fighting, I wonder if mimi would allow Chris to move in, I thought she meant jess moving back in was like a temporary thing until she gets settled for a few yrs, I didnt think mimi wanted Jess to live there forever and move her husband/step kids in, thats getting a bit ridiculous.

11. Mimi, Glen, Chris, Jess, Tommy, Caden, Lilia, Kyson, Kaden, Landen, BEN. You forgot Ben.

#FREEBEN2K15
Dead lmao :D :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:

#FREEBEN2K15
Well, you know.
tapatalk_1429319968384.jpeg
Okay now I'm dead
:rofl:
#FreeBen
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Do yall remember Lila's vlog when she just invited herself into Mimi's side? She said it was Mimi's side and did not mention that Mimi hasn't been there lately or anything and I mean, she did mentioned the lock on the boys door so it proves she is truthful and some what naive. Also, the ONLY pros to Mimi's side vs Mess's side is the kitchen and living room area. The had to convert the garage into a room for them and that is the only room on that side. I honestly don't see Wendy nor Glen allowing Jess to take up the entire house. Maybe I cant see it happening because I would never allow that but to each their own.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yeah they can't have traded sides because there are not enough bedrooms for the kids.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

Maybe she is redecorating Mimi's side for the many many birthday parties they hold there, or for the trashy backyard pool side wedding, or because she spends mist of her day there.

She said they sold the cabinet that crashed into her car, I'm assuming it was one of the toy cabinets in the porch. Spring cleaning? Or she's trying really hard to prove us wrong. Look I can clean.... And my house isn't trashy. Or getting ready for baby number five.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I don't watch her vlogs because honestly they make me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork BUT didn't someone say Chris broke her window with a cabinet. So maybe Glen and Mimi moved out and the are ripping the kitchen out of the duplex to make it into a room. And that would be why she was cleaning Mimi's side. They are moving into it. If they keep the garage a room, the twins room, Lilias room, Bens room, and made the living/kitchen on her side a room that's 5 bedrooms. And if Ben is still there they would need the "duplex" to be a room for ye boys. I sincerely hope that her parents wouldn't be that big of pushovers but after seeing everything else they've let Jess do I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Maybe Jessicas kitchen/living room/play area/birthing place is being remodelled to a bedroom for Wendy and Glenn and they share a kitchen (why would Jess even need one, all she cooks are hotdogs and eggs) and the kids have the garage room as a play area? That would actually make more sense I think..
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Alr2210 wrote:I don't watch her vlogs because honestly they make me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork BUT didn't someone say Chris broke her window with a cabinet. So maybe Glen and Mimi moved out and the are ripping the kitchen out of the duplex to make it into a room. And that would be why she was cleaning Mimi's side. They are moving into it. If they keep the garage a room, the twins room, Lilias room, Bens room, and made the living/kitchen on her side a room that's 5 bedrooms. And if Ben is still there they would need the "duplex" to be a room for ye boys. I sincerely hope that her parents wouldn't be that big of pushovers but after seeing everything else they've let Jess do I don't know.

Something like this sounds right up her alley.
And that shelf thingy she bought is quite large? Where would it fit on her side? Please a house tour!
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

marshmellow wrote:What if Chris has actually hurt Jess nar her neck and broke her car glass and Mimi has gone away to save her ass ?
Hahahahahaha I'm so sorry I know DV is serious and no laughing matter but I nearly did when I read "Miami has gone away to save her ass".
I'm a horrible person.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

"Mom, my viewers are asking for a house tour and I can't show them how we are living now! So you and glen need to move out so I can have the whole house. K. Thx."

Seriously though, selling the cabinets, all the pics of Mimi's side of the house... Points to her taking over. Smh.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Yeah they're taking over the entire house and Mimi, glen, and Ben are moving out. 100% no doubt in my mind.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

VEDA day 30 (actually posted in May: SURPRISE- we're pregnant and since we needed the room for the new baby and Chris' kids my parents decided to just give us the house. Since it's only her and Glen and Ben they decided they didn't need something this big anyway and are living in the RV until they can get into something smaller. This is a total surprise as we wanted to wait a little bit longer BUT God doesn't give you more than you can handle. We've already started the renovations and are hoping once we get the rooms done we can have the boys over more since right now their mom doesn't let us take them very often. I think that's all I had to update on. See you for my pregnancy vlog update! Bye guys.

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I wonder if Ben ever secretly lurks here lol. How old is Ben again? Maybe he is in college and moved out of the house anyway?
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

mikejones wrote:Not all foster parents are bad but you never know who you're going to get. If her kids got taken away they can end up with a molester or even worse a murderer. Jessica's a shitty parent but foster care scares me.
Pretty extreme lol. I don't think people should be saying that her kids should be taken. But Jess definitely needs to be evaluated my multiple professionals.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I thought they may have swapped sides when she posted that first picture of the rug on Mimi's side that totally was not Mimi's style (that gray one that she and Landen were supposedly cleaning). I guess she could be nice and clean Mimi's side but we all know Jess doesn't do anything unless it benefits her. Makes sense now that they were probably selling the cabinet from Jess 's kitchen. I can definitely believe Jess is taking over.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

user123_ wrote:
marshmellow wrote:What if Chris has actually hurt Jess nar her neck and broke her car glass and Mimi has gone away to save her ass ?
Hahahahahaha I'm so sorry I know DV is serious and no laughing matter but I nearly did when I read "Miami has gone away to save her ass".
I'm a horrible person.
lol no worries , you are not. After finding out what a creepo he is , who wants to stay ?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I wonder if Ben ever secretly lurks here lol. How old is Ben again? Maybe he is in college and moved out of the house anyway?
Plot twist: what If I'm ben and everything you know about Betty is a lie? 8-)

:rofl: jk of course
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:I wonder if Ben ever secretly lurks here lol. How old is Ben again? Maybe he is in college and moved out of the house anyway?
Plot twist: what If I'm ben and everything you know about Betty is a lie? 8-)

:rofl: jk of course
hey that's what happened in lindseys thread. Her brothers girlfriend was on there talking shit all the time, so it could happen here too

Return to “JesssFam”