DailyDoppler Part 23

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoppler Part 23

Unread post by gwsb »

I also get pit stains. The new clinical strength stuff helps some. Then there's my husband who doesn't wear deodorant but never has stains or smell. No one in his family does. It had to be number of sweat glands or something. Though Bryan's could just be that he's gross haha.
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

I used to get bad pit stains before getting pregnant i also wore deo. Lol now that i had my.daughter i.dont get it anymore. And i feel like the more i thought of it the worse it got lol
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

What was up with Missy saying Ollies family. It's her family too. She is her MIL no matter what
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

DailyDoppler Part 23

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

shortstop wrote:What was up with Missy saying Ollies family. It's her family too. She is her MIL no matter what
I caught that too. Also, when she was talking about her in laws then mentioned something about Ollie not being able to experience this in real life - something along those lines...giving her the benefit of doubt, she's talking about seaworld. But it IS Mithy and I can't help but think she was referring to Bryan's family :/
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Bryan definitely looks a lot more comfortable with his family and they seem to enjoy his company too, his mom was so engaging with Ollie. I'm not gonna lie, i'm rooting for Bryan. He seems like a great dad he just has his head in the wrong place right now. Instead of focusing on his music he should really be getting another job, especially since Baby#2 being a boy is going to cause Baby#3 to get here sooner.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Melissa is crazzzzy busy going out to eat with mimi/getting massages with Mimi /going to Mimi's. Supah buzay.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I hope they have quadruplet boys if they try again. Hehe :)
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Bryan-"Buy my new song, go scrounge up. 99¢"

E+J-"If you can't afford our shirts don't worry about it, don't go bother your parents to buy it."
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

ferriswheel wrote:Bryan-"Buy my new song, go scrounge up. 99¢"

E+J-"If you can't afford our shirts don't worry about it, don't go bother your parents to buy it."
To be fair a dollar is much different than 20 lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

firefox wrote:I grabbed this screenshot from their gender reveal. Now I'm no ultrasound tech but am I the only one who clearly sees a penis sticking up between the legs?

It could be the umbilical cord. I'm rooting for boy. If the place wasn't sure they would have not said boy. I'm 99.9% sure it is a boy.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Did anyone one else get annoyed at Missy when she was in the car waiting for a doughnut? She on her phone when Bryan brings it and then complains that it's going to be hard to enjoy it cause Ollie was crying in the backseat. Put the freaking doughnut and phone down Melitha and take care of your kid!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

rdt1004 wrote:Did anyone one else get annoyed at Missy when she was in the car waiting for a doughnut? She on her phone when Bryan brings it and then complains that it's going to be hard to enjoy it cause Ollie was crying in the backseat. Put the freaking doughnut and phone down Melitha and take care of your kid!?

I found out it annoying that they bought 24 donuts for the five of them when all of them (except the aunt & Missy) are obese.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Did anyone one else get annoyed at Missy when she was in the car waiting for a doughnut? She on her phone when Bryan brings it and then complains that it's going to be hard to enjoy it cause Ollie was crying in the backseat. Put the freaking doughnut and phone down Melitha and take care of your kid!?

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:Bryan-"Buy my new song, go scrounge up. 99¢"

To be fair a dollar is much different than 20 lol.
True, but I just think it shows how genuine E+J are compared to B+M. I don't think I've ever heard B+M tell viewers not to buy merch if they can't afford it.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I understand gender disappointment but Missy is really pissing me off.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

I wish I was as busy as Missy. Between being pregnant with morning sickness with #4, homeschooling, keeping up with a home, meals, breastfeeding, and my volunteer group I have very little time. I'm so sorry she's so busy with eating out, getting massages, and laying around that an intro is too much. I can't with these two. They have so much time at home and so much help with Oliver. They should be helping others often. Volunteering time and effort is necessary in communities. Why can't they skip dinner out one week and serve at a food bank or something?

kmt24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmt24 »

Bryans mom and family seems so so sweet. missy had a pissy look on her face the entire vlog. Way to make it even more noticeable that you don't like them. If bryan has to be around her family 24/7 wth is ONE day with his mom? !?!
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

I think it was funny how pissy milithuh looked the whole time while with his family.
And I hate bryans new editing style of putting music over any activities he deems to be special only the sad part is they could be taking Ollie out and doing really fun educational things almost every day but they don't. I wish I could take my boys to the zoo, the park, sea world, any where in town and out and make memories with them every day. But i have a real job so that makes me to busy to do things. But when your job is to film what you do every day your not that busy. You can get off the couch and make a intro to you bump dates instead of being lazy.
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

OKmom10 wrote:I wish I was as busy as Missy. Between being pregnant with morning sickness with #4, homeschooling, keeping up with a home, meals, breastfeeding, and my volunteer group I have very little time. I'm so sorry she's so busy with eating out, getting massages, and laying around that an intro is too much. I can't with these two. They have so much time at home and so much help with Oliver. They should be helping others often. Volunteering time and effort is necessary in communities. Why can't they skip dinner out one week and serve at a food bank or something?

Because they don't have any time to even put up regular videos on their other channels why would they give away their time for free?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy isn't too busy to film/edit an intro... BRYAN is! The poor guy (like him or not) works hard at networking, bringing in more views, etc. He is the sole breadwinner, while Missy does nothing but complain. She may have brought in the initial audience, but they've since moved on. It's Bryan's minions that bring in the views, buy the songs and pay the bills!

So glad he got to see his family. They actually seem quite close, and Ollie was as comfortable with Nancy as he is Mimi. I think Nancy will be a warm and accepting grandmother, which is nice because Suzanne seems very cold and hard to please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”