Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

OneGoodThing wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
OneGoodThing wrote:Maybe I'm being too nit-picky, but did anyone else notice how Chris captioned the picture with "my family" while Jess captioned hers with "our family"?
Both pictures say "my family"....at least now they do.

And that picture made me wanna gag. They are not all the same person, stop dressing them alike! I get if you're going somewhere and maybe they want to be able to keep track of them. But if that's the case, then put them all in the same color! Not the same damn shirt.
Theyre still different for me? I'm attaching screenshots but I've never done it before so sorry if it doesn't work!
They are seriously all in the same position in both pics except Lilia! That girl must've moved fast between pics if even Landen didn't move hahaha
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

lizyfignewton wrote: They are seriously all in the same position in both pics except Lilia! That girl must've moved fast between pics if even Landen didn't move hahaha
We are talking about the captions not the pictures themselves.Jess' says "Our family" and Chris' says "My family".
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Could we be reading way to into it?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Jess said "our crazy bunch" and then her hashtag said #myfamily....
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

When's the last time we saw Mimi? Kids birthdays? I found it interesting that she was talking about a place to put a baby in her latest Veda
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I'm telling you Mimi moved out and Jess finally took over the whole house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maribel089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maribel089 »

I wonder what glenn thinks about what Jess's life has become n that he has to give up his house for her n the kids .
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

medstudent wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote: They are seriously all in the same position in both pics except Lilia! That girl must've moved fast between pics if even Landen didn't move hahaha
We are talking about the captions not the pictures themselves.Jess' says "Our family" and Chris' says "My family".
lizyfignewton wrote:Double post
Tapatalk really messed up wth. Now the first post isn't even there...

Anyways, I know that y'all were talking about the caption. I just noticed that all the kids were in the same pose except Lilia. She had to have moved pretty fast since even Landen hardly moved.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

KimKardashian wrote:A lot of people are commenting on her video 'please wait to have another baby' . I'm pretty sure they're minions so it's nice to see they want her to wait too .
Makes a change lol
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

chantelle wrote:
CrazyLoop wrote:We don't know that he doesn't want to have anything to do with them hardly. We've only heard that from Jess. Despite the fact Nat always posts pics of when they have them. Nobody can speak for Drake except himself really. Only he knows what he feels and I am not convinced he doesn't want anything to do with them. At the end of the day as I've said before...he left Jess NOT the kids.
We do know though. It is court documented. Just since the last court date a few months ago, Drake was suppose to have taken his kids 567 hours. He didn't. He only took them 200 hours. Not even half the time he was supposed to. He also is not paying child support. He also didnt even celebrate all three sons birthdays just a few weeks ago which speaks volumes. What parent doesnt throw a party for their childrens birthday?? Drake thats who.
He didnt just leave Jess, he left his kids. Do you see any pictures of the kids on Nats instagram page from before October? No. Because for the first seven months after leaving Jess and his kids he rarely ever saw them.

Why does Jess have 100percent custody of those boys? That alone speaks volumes. Drake has 0 percent custody of them and only 8 percent visitation rights.
So yes we do know. His actions and the court orders say it all.
Um...Jess didn't invite him to either of the boys' parties so how is he meant to have attended? He probably celebrated them with Nat and his own family at a separate time. Not to mention their half sister arrivied earlier than planned so that meant he had to cancel a weekend visit :( Both parents don't HAVE to throw a party and he may have well done in private. Nat doesn't post every single thing they do when they have the boys. He only left Jess, not the boys. Yes he hasn't seen them as much as he could have done but I'm not going to bash him completely. Besides I take everything Jess says with a huge pinch of salt these days as she's a full blown liar & manipulator.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

On the topic about Lilia not being smart:

My daughter is a year younger and developmentally delayed and when Lilia was 2-3 years old I would pay attention to her vocabulary and how she talked so I know where my daughter should be at. I found that she spoke really well but now that my daughter is 4, she is speaking so much better than Lila. I've noticed that Lilia's speaking had slacked off a lot and sounds sloppy and babyish. If you compare her to Emily's daughter (teenmommy2010) they are the same age and you can see the difference
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389627.703357.jpg
I LOL'ed when I saw this comment.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

So now she's posting photos of the Skube boys on her public social media? She is such a passive aggressive little shit. Even if those court documents aren't authentic (and I believe they are) their mother said MONTHS ago that she doesn't want them put out there like that. So what did Jessica do? Block her. She's such an immature little c*nt. Jessica is the type of person who deserves to be alone, since she is clearly not capable or treating anyone with respect.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

woahisme wrote:*
They're probably so busy taking the perfect #blendedfamily pictures that they're not even enjoying they're time at the zoo.

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

That MCM/WCW shit is so annoying lol
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Fairplay wrote:On the topic about Lilia not being smart:

My daughter is a year younger and developmentally delayed and when Lilia was 2-3 years old I would pay attention to her vocabulary and how she talked so I know where my daughter should be at. I found that she spoke really well but now that my daughter is 4, she is speaking so much better than Lila. I've noticed that Lilia's speaking had slacked off a lot and sounds sloppy and babyish. If you compare her to Emily's daughter (teenmommy2010) they are the same age and you can see the difference
KeyonaBBabys daughter talks very clear too and i think shes younger than Lillia
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Jessica is a cunt and a hypocrite. Her and Natalie aren't cool, NATALIE JUST KNOWS HOW TO CO PARENT.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Every child develops differently, but I do think that all of her children (besides Landen) need to see a speech therapist. My brother is in speech therapy, and when I say that it's made an incredible difference, it has.

Return to “JesssFam”