ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by mikejones »

That video was a huge FUCK YOU to Ashley.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I can't wait for karma to get jessica good.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

In the new vid she tells Lilia "I don't know how you slept through the commotion".Jess honey, Lilia's whole life is a commotion, she is immune to all the noise after 5 years of chaos.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Okay did anyone hear that Tommy said "Hi Mom!" and waved to the camera Jess held?? At like 12:50 minutes in.

I can't help myself but Tommy is like soooo darn cute my ovaries are aching! :D
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

I looked up the prices for the zoo. $69.75 for all of their admission. The little train thing they took costs 4$ person so that is 105.75 plus anything else they may have done or ate their that wasn't vlogged. Honestly, i just skipped through the video but hey, it is still cheaper than the aquarium. Oh and I did not include Landen in any of that.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Lilia looks a little bit lost and left behind to me... between all those boys... Jessica may handle them in some way (with Mimis help of course), but she can't provide enough time to educate every one of them properly, it's just easier to sit them in front of the TV or let them run wild in the house. I have never seen some kind of studying hour or reading hour or more than ten minutes only focussing on one kid for example. I wonder if she'd even notice if somethings wrong with one of her kids, for example if it's behind in school.
Thats what makes me sad. Poor life choices affecting her children's future.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

Yep skipped through it, no way I'm watching all that but I did catch Tommy calling her mom and two more things:
Jess tells one of the boys she already has four kids, who knows maybe a fifth is in the future.Jess aren't you and the looser full of #6under6 #theycallhermom #shetreatsthemlikeherown #ourfamily #our brood. Shouldn't you say you have 6.Wait what's that? You're actually full of shit on social media? Oh ok
One of the Skube boys saying he wants to wear the shorts Jess bought him.Why do I have the feeling these two morons are bribing the kids with stuff(toys, clothes, trips to fun places)? Also Jess actually went out and bought 4 identical outfits.I wonder who she left her four kids at home when she went shopping.This is all so bizzare.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

medstudent wrote:Yep skipped through it, no way I'm watching all that but I did catch Tommy calling her mom and two more things:
Jess tells one of the boys she already has four kids, who knows maybe a fifth is in the future.Jess aren't you and the looser full of #6under6 #theycallhermom #shetreatsthemlikeherown #ourfamily #our brood. Shouldn't you say you have 6.Wait what's that? You're actually full of shit on social media? Oh ok
One of the Skube boys saying he wants to wear the shorts Jess bought him.Why do I have the feeling these two morons are bribing the kids with stuff(toys, clothes, trips to fun places)? Also Jess actually went out and bought 4 identical outfits.I wonder who she left her four kids at home when she went shopping.This is all so bizzare.
5 outfits, cannot forget Landen.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I could not stomach that video Jessica is disgusting there is no way those kids should be calling her mom. I wold blow my lid if those were my kids and jess was pimping them out for views and money. The comment section is equally as bad her minions are airheads think that, that is cute. I can't wait for karma to come back and bite Jess she would have a heart attack if one of her kids called another woman mom
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Why does she need to dress them all alike? It's ugly.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol at jess trying to prove she gives them healthy snacks. Um ok but you still gave them pancakes and chocolate milk for breakfast. Idiot

Why didn't she have Wendy and the twins drive in her car and stabby drives his own kids in his own car? Weird.

The matching outfits are so dumb. Being conservative with prices.. If she bought 5 shirts for $5, that's already $25. And then going and purchasing 5 swim shorts for $5.. $50 total just for one day of stupid matching outfits..really?
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Did she really kiss him on the lips?????? I pray to God that i don't eveeer see another woman kissing my child like that. What's wrong with her?? She looks dirty anyways -.- and look she woke up with no make-up. Good for you!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omfg how are people this fucking stupid. Like they really think ashley never sees the kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Does anyone know what happened to that Instagram page that was posting everything from here to bash Jess? I was looking for it earlier and couldn't find it lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

This picture is the definition of white trash.

Poor tommy. Little innocent boy doesn't know better than to call her mom. Really sad. I'm glad the older one seems a little bit more reserved.

lilia got zero attention the entire trip. I can't imagine ignoring my first born baby like that.

Good luck driving around a bus & looking even trashier you stupid idiot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omfg how are people this fucking stupid. Like they really think ashley never sees the kids.
Her minions are stupid af !! It's clear that stabby doesn't have them always, so that means they live with their mother. That's what jess and stabby want to portray..it's sickkk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

_809lovely wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Omfg how are people this fucking stupid. Like they really think ashley never sees the kids.
Her minions are stupid af !! It's clear that stabby doesn't have them always, so that means they live with their mother. That's what jess and stabby want to portray..it's sickkk
They want to portray their own context, as Stabby is fond of musing.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Okay. For those who don't want to watch the whole thing, here are the timestamps for the most important/awful/adorable things.
1:11-Jess kisses Caden on the cheek after giving him the Skooby-Doo
1:23-Jess forces Tommy to kiss her on the lips. See picture below, he is obviously hesitant to do so.
1:32-Kyson cuteness. How the hell did he get so big so fast? Ugh such a cutie
3:25-More cute Kyson. Sorry I am a sucker for that boy.
7:55-Jess going on and bragging about how she has to constantly count her brood. Keeps saying 6. This entire video is a slam at Ashley.
9:15-Mimi is just as fucking nuts as Jess, see pic below for proof.
11:13-A good bit of Jess talking about how she doesn't want more kids but then says maybe. Kyson asks why, and she is like "because I am never having anymore" and Kyson cracks up like his boss just told a really good joke at the water cooler. Caden says he wants 40, Kyson shoots him a dirty look and then says he only wants four. Kid's smart.
12:54-Tommy says hi Mom.
14:00-"Omg we need a BIGGER CAR" jess you just got a huge minivan chill the fuck out.

In conclusion, this is a fuck you to Ashley. My reaction to Jess is pretty much how Kyson looks in this picture.
D O N E.
Elainegreenshieldsxx

Unread post by Elainegreenshieldsxx »

As a mother I wouldn't want my child calling anyone else mom. And out of respect I wouldn't want my partners kids calling me mom. She needs to correct them by telling them to call her Jess or whatever and that's for the respect of their really mother. Pretty sure she would have a lot to say if her kids called someone else mom.
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

Off topic but in the beginning of the video (zoo trip) she's dressing them all aren't like half of those 6 kids old enough to dress themselves, including Chris kids

Return to “JesssFam”