mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoppler Part 23

Unread post by mommyluvv »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:Bryan and Missy must be shitting themselves with jealousy that E&J just casually hang out with Samika & Tribal Tyler or whatever his name is...
They might not care about Tribe Tyler... but they would Daehan and Logan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who are they?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

geezeeuss wrote:
shortstop wrote:What big ticket items have they bought in 2015
A new refrigerator
A new car
Apple watches
Can they claim the car and watches on their taxes for 2015? Claiming they are work related expenses?

mommyluvv wrote:I am only freshly pregnant (5weeks) and we are wanting a girl too. We did try it that "shettles method" to try and conceive a girl, but I would be happy if we get our 3rd boy! Not disappointed like Missy.
Same here! Except we are pregnant with our 4th and have all girls. I'd like a boy, hubby says he's happy with his girls. We find out tomorrow! I can't fathom being upset and pouting over the "wrong" sex baby. I'd like to mix things up, yes, but when push comes to shove, I want a healthy baby!
They can claim a portion of their vehicle expense I believe, not all.

Bryan releases a song when he needs a sudden influx of cash. I bet that paid for the vehicle, or he just leased again, which wouldn't surprise me at all (but would be moronic).

I bet they have a ton of debt from their impulsive spending. Remember, they don't really have much to show for their money. It's not like they've bought a house and are putting money into it and that will increase its value. They have nothing that will appreciate in value. Nothing. If YT fails, then their lifestyle will change drastically. They really should be saving. E&J will buy a house within the next year or so, and B&M will feel pretty left behind with their silly purchases.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mommyluvv wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:Bryan and Missy must be shitting themselves with jealousy that E&J just casually hang out with Samika & Tribal Tyler or whatever his name is...

Who are they?
Logan is Shay's baby brother and Daehan is hi friend and co-creator or Trixin (the Butler family clothing brand). Basically, E&J are on the outer edge of Shay Carl's world right where Bryan would kill to be!

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Who are they?[/quote]

Logan is Shay's baby brother and Daehan is hi friend and co-creator or Trixin (the Butler family clothing brand). Basically, E&J are on the outer edge of Shay Carl's world right where Bryan would kill to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ohhh, Okay, I know who Logan is now. Just not that other guy lol
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I am so damn tired of Missy silencing Ollie so she can vlog! Your child is more important than you talking to an inanimate object about laundry and puking!!

God help her when Ollie enters the "terrible twos" and "threenagers." Especially if her next boy is not as much of complacent and submissive toddler as Oliver.

It makes me wonder what vlogging does to a child's development. I wonder if in the future there will be a YouTube Kids Tell All or something, where they talk about how much it SUCKED and how much they suffered having vloggers for parents.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mommyluvv wrote:Who are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ohhh, Okay, I know who Logan is now. Just not that other guy lol[/quote]

He's super new. Logan met him last year when he started college and they became roommates. EVERYONE seems to love him. I think he's super likeable and charming. Dude totally lucked his way into YT stardom!

Avocado_love
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avocado_love »

DailyMorningSickness

God damn Melitha
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

My suggestion for a future thread title is DailyNeglect
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

"Who Knew" is already falling in Canada. That didn't last long. No call from Sony this time I guess.

Also, the Jerry Seinfeld thing. The minions are all up in arms because Seinfeld is just a Comedian with "one show". Perhaps the minions should look it up and see just how much success that one show brought Seinfeld! I for one, think he has a point about YT being full of people with no talent. There are more Kardashians on it than there are those with true talent.... he's right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I really like Bryan's Mom in the vlogs. She seems so grateful to be with Ollie. It's gotta be hard for her not to see him often.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kryptonite wrote:Jerry has done many other projects. But it does make me wonder why he would slam you to considering that he did a couple things with Miranda Sings / Colleen Ballinger... although, he's still correct. YouTube is really a fairly easy way to get famous for zero talent.
Miranda Sings is a true talent though, and YT is part of her "shtick". Sure she's a YTer, but she's also poking fun at it. She's a drop in the bucket though. Use Bryan and his music "success" as an example of someone without true artistic talent that's using YT to fast-track and push his way into the music industry.

Rebecca_cheerr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rebecca_cheerr »

(sorry if this was already said recently, i'm pages behind lol) but is it just me or if these two ever adopt, can anyone else picture missy sort of passive aggressively not liking the adopted one as much as her biological ones? She seems like she has the attitude of "my children are soooo much better than other children!!11!" And I think a child that she didn't carry, she wouldn't feel like that towards them
geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

mommyluvv wrote:
mommyluvv wrote:I am only freshly pregnant (5weeks) and we are wanting a girl too. We did try it that "shettles method" to try and conceive a girl, but I would be happy if we get our 3rd boy! Not disappointed like Missy.
Same here! Except we are pregnant with our 4th and have all girls. I'd like a boy, hubby says he's happy with his girls. We find out tomorrow! I can't fathom being upset and pouting over the "wrong" sex baby. I'd like to mix things up, yes, but when push comes to shove, I want a healthy baby!
This will be my 4th too! (3rd with my husband). My oldest is a girl, she will be 9 this year!. She is wanting a baby sister so bad, but even she is mature enough to not get mad if it's a boy.[/quote]

Ugh, right? Mine are younger (5, 3, 2) and I think my 5 and 3 year olds will handle it better than Missy did! My (newly) 2 year old doesn't care one way or another what the baby is, she still doesn't want it. :lol:
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDoppler Part 23

Unread post by babyspice »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:Jerry has done many other projects. But it does make me wonder why he would slam you to considering that he did a couple things with Miranda Sings / Colleen Ballinger... although, he's still correct. YouTube is really a fairly easy way to get famous for zero talent.
Miranda Sings is a true talent though, and YT is part of her "shtick". Sure she's a YTer, but she's also poking fun at it. She's a drop in the bucket though. Use Bryan and his music "success" as an example of someone without true artistic talent that's using YT to fast-track and push his way into the music industry.

I kinda agree with Jerry. There's some really good Youtubers, but a lot of them suck. (I'm not going to say any because I don't want to offend anyone). Most Youtubers are not even funny but, teenage girls worship them and pay their bills. Sorry for my mini rant lol.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

They care about Tribe Tyler. Remember when Missy wore his shirt when she first showed off her "bump" but they probably never talked to him at Playlist when he was hanging out with Samika or Austin and Britt?
Double post probably
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Bryan releases a song when he needs a sudden influx of cash. I bet that paid for the vehicle, or he just leased again, which wouldn't surprise me at all (but would be moronic).

Sigh
This again? Leasing a car is NOT moronic. It's smart. A vehicle depreciates by a third of it's value the moment you drive it off the lot. Owing a car COSTS you money. It doesn't build any equity at all. And having two vehicles is also smart. I don't know how we'd manage without both of our vehicles, and I'm a SAHM. Even on weekends, my husband and I split the kids and go our separate ways sometimes to get twice as much stuff done.
Renting a house is stupid. It's just flushing your money down the toilet every month. I spend a couple thousand a month on my mortgage, they spend a couple grand a month on rent. At the end of the day, I'm one month closer to OWNING a very valuable asset, that I could sell for a lot of money. They're just a couple grand closer to nothing.
:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Sigh
This again? Leasing a car is NOT moronic. It's smart. A vehicle depreciates by a third of it's value the moment you drive it off the lot. Owing a car COSTS you money. It doesn't build any equity at all. And having two vehicles is also smart. I don't know how we'd manage without both of our vehicles, and I'm a SAHM. Even on weekends, my husband and I split the kids and go our separate ways sometimes to get twice as much stuff done.
Renting a house is stupid. It's just flushing your money down the toilet every month. I spend a couple thousand a month on my mortgage, they spend a couple grand a month on rent. At the end of the day, I'm one month closer to OWNING a very valuable asset, that I could sell for a lot of money. They're just a couple grand closer to nothing.
Exactly. I bought my second car and was just about upside down with it. I'm now leasing a car for less money a month, and won't be stuck with an old car with a fuck ton of miles on it consistently breaking down.
To each their own, but don't bash people who choose to lease cars - especially people like B and M who hardly drive at all.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cats-or-die wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Sigh
Exactly. I bought my second car and was just about upside down with it. I'm now leasing a car for less money a month, and won't be stuck with an old car with a fuck ton of miles on it consistently breaking down.
To each their own, but don't bash people who choose to lease cars - especially people like B and M who hardly drive at all.

I didn't say it was moronic for everyone... I do think it is FOR THEM.

Presumably Bryan is bringing in a cool $30-40 K with his music alone. This is riding on their ability to keep and build subs that are loyal enough to buy his sings. If they continue to eat away and blow that money, without putting it towards something that is paid off, then they will fall a long way when/if YT fails.

I assume you, like most people, have a job you enjoy and a means to work and continue to support your lifestyle. Even if your job ended and you needed to find a new one, you are used to working and would likely figure things out.

B&M on the other hand are in a bit of a windfall at the moment. They think life is hard now! Imagine if the money stopped rolling in and there lease was up and they had to downgrade.... that'd hurt their image so it would be hard. No more house with a pool and no more staying at hime together. If they were at least putting some money towards setting up their future I would argue a lease is ok.

So. It against all leases, but in their situation I think it's crazy. Sorry, just my opinion.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cats-or-die wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Sigh

I didn't say it was moronic for everyone... I do think it is FOR THEM.

Presumably Bryan is bringing in a cool $30-40 K with his music alone. This is riding on their ability to keep and build subs that are loyal enough to buy his sings. If they continue to eat away and blow that money, without putting it towards something that is paid off, then they will fall a long way when/if YT fails.

I assume you, like most people, have a job you enjoy and a means to work and continue to support your lifestyle. Even if your job ended and you needed to find a new one, you are used to working and would likely figure things out.

B&M on the other hand are in a bit of a windfall at the moment. They think life is hard now! Imagine if the money stopped rolling in and there lease was up and they had to downgrade.... that'd hurt their image so it would be hard. No more house with a pool and no more staying at hime together. If they were at least putting some money towards setting up their future I would argue a lease is ok.

So. It against all leases, but in their situation I think it's crazy. Sorry, just my opinion.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

What is reddit?

Return to “Daily Bumps”