shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

red3head wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:The courts very well could take Chris's open visitation away. Because of the distance they have to drive within 2 days (from what is shown, Chris only has them Friday night- Saturday) the judge could say that their night spent with him has to be within x amount of miles from their permanent residents. If he is driving 400 miles to and from every other weekend then that's about 800 hours in the car and he only gets well say 3 Friday (about the time school gets out) until we'll say dinner time, 6 on Saturday. that is only 27 hours total together for that week and if 8 of them are being idolized in the car and we'll say another 8 for sleeping they only really get roughly 10 hours to bond and actually spend time together. I think the best interest for the children and everyone else is if Chris drove the 4 hours to see them on Friday and stayed with the boys at HIS parents house and spent Saturday together then drove back Saturday night he would have a lot more time and it no distractions of 4 children that are not his.
Actually it is a little over 6.5 hours each way... 400/60. That means over 13 hours in the car. That is freaking nuts.
Holy crap!!! :(
Minion_lol

Unread post by Minion_lol »

Hey everyone. I didn't want to post on here, but I am a good friend of Jessica's and some of this ridiculously immature stuff I am seeing on here is making me so mad! None of you know Jessica in real life, but you seem to know more about her life than she does. She doesn't put everything that happens on YouTube, you can't judge her life on just the clips she puts on YouTube. She is an amazing mother to her kids and they are all very healthy and eat healthy. Jessica makes about $5,000-$25,000 a month depending on her views and clicks. Which you guys seem to give her a lot of. She is not worried about college at the moment because she makes quite a bit from YouTube and it would be pointless to go to college to get a job making less money than what she does now. Her house is actually very clean, and her kids know how to put their toys away and she is straightening up constantly. You guys act like you have been in her house and have inspected everything. "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!" Or "she never cleans her home, that's disgusting!" ...because posting videos everyday of her cleaning her own house would be boring. Just because it's not on camera doesn't mean she doesn't do it. Oh and another thing, those court documents are fake. Chris has joint custody of his kids and sees them quite often. Ashley's court document is fake as well, you cannot believe everything you see on the Internet. Jessica's life is not perfect, and she knows this. She has never claimed her life to be perfect. She makes the best out of her situations and she is happy and her kids are happy, they always come first. So before you guys are so quick to judge and make assumptions, make sure your life is perfect first. Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Oh shitt
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Minion_lol wrote:Hey everyone. I didn't want to post on here, but I am a good friend of Jessica's and some of this ridiculously immature stuff I am seeing on here is making me so mad! None of you know Jessica in real life, but you seem to know more about her life than she does. She doesn't put everything that happens on YouTube, you can't judge her life on just the clips she puts on YouTube. She is an amazing mother to her kids and they are all very healthy and eat healthy. Jessica makes about $5,000-$25,000 a month depending on her views and clicks. Which you guys seem to give her a lot of. She is not worried about college at the moment because she makes quite a bit from YouTube and it would be pointless to go to college to get a job making less money than what she does now. Her house is actually very clean, and her kids know how to put their toys away and she is straightening up constantly. You guys act like you have been in her house and have inspected everything. "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!" Or "she never cleans her home, that's disgusting!" ...because posting videos everyday of her cleaning her own house would be boring. Just because it's not on camera doesn't mean she doesn't do it. Oh and another thing, those court documents are fake. Chris has joint custody of his kids and sees them quite often. Ashley's court document is fake as well, you cannot believe everything you see on the Internet. Jessica's life is not perfect, and she knows this. She has never claimed her life to be perfect. She makes the best out of her situations and she is happy and her kids are happy, they always come first. So before you guys are so quick to judge and make assumptions, make sure your life is perfect first. Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.. I highly doubt you know Jess because have you seen the filth in the videos. Not the toys all over... but the FOOD incrusted in the carpet/stuck to the tile... and lets not forget that couch that probably stinks like something died in it.

And my children, both by the same man... my husband (before children) are in bed. AND my floor cleaned along with the dishes from a meal that didn't consist of corn.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Minion_lol wrote:Hey everyone. I didn't want to post on here, but I am a good friend of Jessica's and some of this ridiculously immature stuff I am seeing on here is making me so mad! None of you know Jessica in real life, but you seem to know more about her life than she does. She doesn't put everything that happens on YouTube, you can't judge her life on just the clips she puts on YouTube. She is an amazing mother to her kids and they are all very healthy and eat healthy. Jessica makes about $5,000-$25,000 a month depending on her views and clicks. Which you guys seem to give her a lot of. She is not worried about college at the moment because she makes quite a bit from YouTube and it would be pointless to go to college to get a job making less money than what she does now. Her house is actually very clean, and her kids know how to put their toys away and she is straightening up constantly. You guys act like you have been in her house and have inspected everything. "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!" Or "she never cleans her home, that's disgusting!" ...because posting videos everyday of her cleaning her own house would be boring. Just because it's not on camera doesn't mean she doesn't do it. Oh and another thing, those court documents are fake. Chris has joint custody of his kids and sees them quite often. Ashley's court document is fake as well, you cannot believe everything you see on the Internet. Jessica's life is not perfect, and she knows this. She has never claimed her life to be perfect. She makes the best out of her situations and she is happy and her kids are happy, they always come first. So before you guys are so quick to judge and make assumptions, make sure your life is perfect first. Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.
LOL I stopped reading when you said Jess makes 25k a month. I am dead.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

You're right I am so jealous of a girl who has 2 baby daddies, 4 children, married twice, divorced twice, engaged with a man who she's known for 6 months who has 2 children of his own, and are planning a 5th child at the age of 23. Yup jealousy is the word. Hahahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

It's not that she never films herself cleaning that makes us think she doesn't. It's the FILTH you can see EVERYWHERE in videos. And if she makes so much why can't she move her army of kids out of her mommys house? Her poor mother had to move into the garage!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
LOL I stopped reading when you said Jess makes 25k a month. I am dead.

Right! She would get a bigger house if she made up to $25,000 a month.
MirandaAG
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MirandaAG »

I'm dying, lol. You seriously just told us you know Jessica in real life, but not to believe everything you see online in the same post?
Just for your peace of mind, though, no children here, husband is asleep and house is spotless. Along with school work being complete. Not for the money I'll make someday, but to better myself.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

But seriously there is so many things I can pick apart in that paragraph you wrote.

1. Jessica has a friend?
2. They don't eat healthy, they drink chocolate milk and eat hot dogs/corn/eggs and are anemic.
3. HA. No she doesn't make that much money.
4. She's not worried about college because she's lazy. And YouTube is a free money ticket.
5. You can see the filth in her videos at the skubey-Dooplex.
6. Even if the court documents are fake, Jessica KNOWS that Ashley doesn't want her children on social media and Jessica cannot respect that.
7. Her kids do not come first, if they did she wouldn't of jumped into a relationship immediately after Landen was born.... (With someone who has a history of violence)
8. Maybe Jessica should take care of her own children without the help of her mother and Chris. Who watches her children when she's ignoring, blocking, and deleting??? They surely aren't in bed sleeping.

Bye Felicia

Last edited by LittleBitOfKaitlyn on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

25K a month... good joke
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Apparently Jess thinks she's going to be doing YouTube a loonnnngggg time if she thinks college is a waste of time. Because you know having an education under your belt is always not worth it. And for your info I get on this site when my kids are sleeping, or in school. My kids are pretty close in age with Jessica's and I manage to clean and make healthy meals every single day. I'm 25, married to the same man I've been with for the last 9 yrs and all 3 of my kids have the same father. We live in our own house and take care of everything on our own. So yes I'm completely jealous of someone who is younger than me, has 2 more divorces than I do, about to have 2 more marriages than I do, and has one more baby daddy than I do. For someone who "didn't" want to post here you sure took your time to read and find out what we complain about. Don't like it don't read it. Bye.

Last edited by Alr2210 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:But seriously there is so many things I can pick apart in that paragraph you wrote.

1. Jessica has a friend?
2. They don't eat healthy, they drink chocolate milk and eat hot dogs/corn/eggs and are anemic.
3. HA. No she doesn't make that much money.
4. She's not worried about college because she's lazy. And YouTube is a free money ticket.
5. You can see the filth in her videos at the skubey-Dooplex.
6. Even if the court documents are fake, Jessica KNOWS that Ashley doesn't want her children on social media and Jessica cannot respect that.
7. Her kids do not come first, if they did she wouldn't of jumped into a relationship immediately after Landen was born.
8. Maybe Jessica should take care of her own children without the help of her mother and Chris. Who watches her children when she's ignoring, blocking, and deleting??? They surely aren't in bed sleeping.

Bye Felicia

Image Image Image Image Felicia!!
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Questions, Jess bud.

Sooooo she hasn't slept with your boyfriend or hubby yet? You sure bro?

Did Stabby put you up to this by way of brandishing a weapon?

$25K and living with mommy in a filthy dump...you wanna retract that or are you just gonna let us rip that to shreds?

Are you high?

That's it for now. Kthxbye
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

It's probably wendy lol
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

No way in hell ANYONE would let ANYONE live with them if she makes that much a month. That's BULL SHIT! Lmfao I'm CRYINGGG
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

First if you want to be a believable friend try and make her income more realistic. She could easily live with her children in her own house for $5,000 a month and she doesn't have any videos that would net her $25,000. Second by her own admission her kids are picky eaters and don't eat healthy. If they did 98% of her grocery haul would not be processed and full of sugar and fats. Also with that kind of income her wedding budget would not be so low. That was a nice try though..not!
Minion_lol

Unread post by Minion_lol »

These replys though, I'm dying!! You don't have to believe me, lol but I and Jess and her family knows what is true. So you can continue to make assumptions. But I do suggest you guys get evaluated by a mental health professional. Having this strong of an obsession over someone and her family is really not healthy at all. Also, what she does with her money is her business. Maybe she is saving for a house? Since you guys know everything, I'm surprised you haven't put that one together yet. Also, put links of the videos where she video taped her floor. I'd like to see the "crust" you guys are talking about. Lmao

P.S. I said $5000-$25000. It can be anywhere in between. Think a little bit people!
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Minion_lol wrote:These replys though, I'm dying!! You don't have to believe me, lol but I and Jess and her family knows what is true. So you can continue to make assumptions. But I do suggest you guys get evaluated by a mental health professional. Having this strong of an obsession over someone and her family is really not healthy at all. Also, what she does with her money is her business. Maybe she is saving for a house? Since you guys know everything, I'm surprised you haven't put that one together yet. Also, put links of the videos where she video taped her floor. I'd like to see the "crust" you guys are talking about. Lmao

P.S. I said $5000-$25000. It can be anywhere in between. Think a little bit people!

Ha ha very funny Jessica

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

shit for $5000 a month lemme get my camera and son ready to breast feed on camera.

I find even $5000 to be unbelievable....

Return to “JesssFam”