ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by staceymj »

Firstly, LOL at the minion "friend". Bitches be crazy.

Secondly, finally watched her zoo vlog. The main things that are messed up about the video have already been discussed so I will skip over all of that or I'll go on a huge rant lol. But, I will say it's lucky she took mimi with her, because she is only one that played with and engaged with those kids. Jessica was all about the photo op of her "perfect blended family" (puke) but mimi is the one that ran around with them, taught them about the animals, played with them at the park and all of that. she's definitely a bit crazy but she's a good grandmother and she does seem to genuinely enjoy spending time with those kids, they're lucky because we all know jessica can't give them that attention because it would interfere with her time spent patrolling comments, blocking and deleting.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ellie- »

Hahaha I'm so glad I didn't go to bed right now!
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Minion_lol wrote:Hey everyone. I didn't want to post on here, but I am a good friend of Jessica's and some of this ridiculously immature stuff I am seeing on here is making me so mad! None of you know Jessica in real life, but you seem to know more about her life than she does. She doesn't put everything that happens on YouTube, you can't judge her life on just the clips she puts on YouTube. She is an amazing mother to her kids and they are all very healthy and eat healthy. Jessica makes about $5,000-$25,000 a month depending on her views and clicks. Which you guys seem to give her a lot of. She is not worried about college at the moment because she makes quite a bit from YouTube and it would be pointless to go to college to get a job making less money than what she does now. Her house is actually very clean, and her kids know how to put their toys away and she is straightening up constantly. You guys act like you have been in her house and have inspected everything. "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!" Or "she never cleans her home, that's disgusting!" ...because posting videos everyday of her cleaning her own house would be boring. Just because it's not on camera doesn't mean she doesn't do it. Oh and another thing, those court documents are fake. Chris has joint custody of his kids and sees them quite often. Ashley's court document is fake as well, you cannot believe everything you see on the Internet. Jessica's life is not perfect, and she knows this. She has never claimed her life to be perfect. She makes the best out of her situations and she is happy and her kids are happy, they always come first. So before you guys are so quick to judge and make assumptions, make sure your life is perfect first. Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.
-I almost feel like this is Jess..a lot of this sounds like shit she spews to address the ~haters~ (i.e. "you can't judge my life based off of a few clips", "you can't believe everything you see on the internet", "I have never claimed my life to be perfect", "you must just be jealous of my life")
-If Jess gave a shit about her and her kids' future, then she would finish college. YouTube is not going to last forever, especially because she's so lazy about it. Also, her stomach is probably going to rip open during her next pregnancy, so she won't be able to pop out baby after baby to keep viewers interested anymore.
-You can SEE the dirt, mold, and bugs in her house in almost every video.
-My life is definitely not perfect, but Jess had 3 kids from 2 fathers and had been married and divorced by the time she was my age. I'd say I'm doing better than her.
-If you can't believe everything you see on the internet, then how do we know that any of what you said is true?
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

She makes that much and she and Drake only rented that house, AND she moved back in with Mimi instead of just keeping it or getting a place of her own...right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Does Jessica even have any friends at all? Let alone _good_ friends. Not counting cousins. Lol.
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

Minion_lol wrote:Hey everyone. I didn't want to post on here, but I am a good friend of Jessica's and some of this ridiculously immature stuff I am seeing on here is making me so mad! None of you know Jessica in real life, but you seem to know more about her life than she does. She doesn't put everything that happens on YouTube, you can't judge her life on just the clips she puts on YouTube. She is an amazing mother to her kids and they are all very healthy and eat healthy. Jessica makes about $5,000-$25,000 a month depending on her views and clicks. Which you guys seem to give her a lot of. She is not worried about college at the moment because she makes quite a bit from YouTube and it would be pointless to go to college to get a job making less money than what she does now. Her house is actually very clean, and her kids know how to put their toys away and she is straightening up constantly. You guys act like you have been in her house and have inspected everything. "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!" Or "she never cleans her home, that's disgusting!" ...because posting videos everyday of her cleaning her own house would be boring. Just because it's not on camera doesn't mean she doesn't do it. Oh and another thing, those court documents are fake. Chris has joint custody of his kids and sees them quite often. Ashley's court document is fake as well, you cannot believe everything you see on the Internet. Jessica's life is not perfect, and she knows this. She has never claimed her life to be perfect. She makes the best out of her situations and she is happy and her kids are happy, they always come first. So before you guys are so quick to judge and make assumptions, make sure your life is perfect first. Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.
Honey, no one is jealous of you white trash "friend." She makes that much money but still lives with her parents? She can't handle her kids by herself anyway. If she really was making that much from Youtube, then this is the perfect time for her to go to school. She would be making good money while having an education to fall back once Youtube is no longer a reliable source of income, which will happen at some point.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Hey Minion... Yeah you, I can see your IP, your full of shit.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Minion_lol

Unread post by Minion_lol »

My parents didn't go to college and I'm finishing up college right now? How does her not going to college have any effect of her children not going to college? Lol and I'm sure YouTube will always be a reliable source of income with the amount of people on here obsessing about her and watching her videos over and over to nit pick every hair on the floor. Haha.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Yue195 wrote:Hey Minion... Yeah you, I can see your IP, your full of shit.
Ooh I'm so curious!
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Minion_lol wrote:These replys though, I'm dying!! You don't have to believe me, lol but I and Jess and her family knows what is true. So you can continue to make assumptions. But I do suggest you guys get evaluated by a mental health professional. Having this strong of an obsession over someone and her family is really not healthy at all. Also, what she does with her money is her business. Maybe she is saving for a house? Since you guys know everything, I'm surprised you haven't put that one together yet. Also, put links of the videos where she video taped her floor. I'd like to see the "crust" you guys are talking about. Lmao

P.S. I said $5000-$25000. It can be anywhere in between. Think a little bit people!
You're dying?! Because lemme tell ya, I'm knee slappin over here with you bustin up in here spraying #rottenpeach juice every which way like it's the thing to do.

Come on, informant. Spill some actual beans, and not just the canned kind your BFF feeds her kids.

I'm genuinely frightened at the thought of what your home looks like if you think Jess lives in acceptable or sanitary conditions.

Also, I must know. Do you like hot dogs and do you get down with flies on the bday cakes, or even of the idea of them establishing residency in refrigerators??
heavenlyfire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heavenlyfire »

Minion_lol wrote: "There's a hair on the floor, holy shit! Her kids aren't in a safe environment, CPS needs to be called!"

seriously??? hahaha, its not like she has cords hanging everywhere where her kids can get strangled/hurt, or like she lets them run wild w/o supervision or like she locks her kids in their rooms at night....
Minion_lol wrote: Because in reality, everyone on this thread is a bunch of jealous idiots who sit at their computers all day and obsess over Jessica thinking they know everything. Go take care of your own children instead of worrying about Jessica's life.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before. Jealous of WHAT? the fact she has 4 kids, no job, no college education, lives with her mom, has been married and divored all before the age of 25? Nobody is jealous of her. She is a self absorbed jobless mooch whose cooch juices are currently soaking up on a couch she lets her kids play on. LMAO goodbye. #HakunaMytatas #PerfectLifePerfectWife #AndPerfectKnife
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Minion_lol wrote:My parents didn't go to college and I'm finishing up college right now? How does her not going to college have any effect of her children not going to college? Lol and I'm sure YouTube will always be a reliable source of income with the amount of people on here obsessing about her and watching her videos over and over to nit pick every hair on the floor. Haha.
Her children are only getting older, she'll have to pop out baby number 5 before her other 4 start to get boring. Otherwise her views will go down, YouTube is NOT going to be a reliable source of income if she doesn't get pregnant within the next year or two. People watch her videos for her SMALL children. (Please if you're Jessica don't have another child... That was not a go ahead) plus she sucks at uploading videos anyways. Her fans will get bored.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Seriously y'all if every once in a while this kind of a troll doesn't hit this thread there is no sunrise the next day.
Minion_lol

Unread post by Minion_lol »

Yep, you're totally right! Definitely not jealous. You're obsessed.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Someone please post images from vlogs of her disgusting house!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Minion_lol wrote:My parents didn't go to college and I'm finishing up college right now? How does her not going to college have any effect of her children not going to college? Lol and I'm sure YouTube will always be a reliable source of income with the amount of people on here obsessing about her and watching her videos over and over to nit pick every hair on the floor. Haha.
Kid, your full of shit, your not from California. You obviously don't grasp anything like a 20 something year old would so your obviously a teenager, also even if you are Jess's friend say hi to Danielle for us! She came here and 'defended' which backfired and they haven't been friends since then and that two years ago. So have fun with that.

You obviously came here to defend her and decided to say you were her friend to give your self more credibility which has backfired because: One; you used Minion as a user name which fucked it up for you because no friend of Jess or anyone friend would be dumb enough to do that. Two; you can't even type properly so your probably 13 and three: I I CAN SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ITS NOWHERE NEAR JESS! Also your email blew your story out of water.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Blackswan wrote:Someone please post images from vlogs of her disgusting house!
Please DON'T. I just ate ffs.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

woahisme wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Hey Minion... Yeah you, I can see your IP, your full of shit.
Ooh I'm so curious!
Yeah me too, where is the minion?!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Oh, shut up. Obvious troll is obvious.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Minion_lol wrote:Yep, you're totally right! Definitely not jealous. You're obsessed.
If you want to talk obsession talk to her fans who kill off her children due to Leukemia and make ridiculous fan pages of her. THEN we will all talk Image

Return to “JesssFam”