Also where do you guys live where butter is $9/lb? It's under $5 here lol
#FreeBen
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

blackbettybamf wrote:Also where do you guys live where butter is $9/lb? It's under $5 here lol

Lol oops sorry I meant 4 1lb packs for $9-11
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:Also where do you guys live where butter is $9/lb? It's under $5 here lol

Lol oops sorry I meant 4 1lb packs for $9-11

Haha that makes way more sense! We don't have Costco here but they're building one soon.
#FreeBen
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

I'm new here. I just wanted to say that I live in the Modesto area and go to the college Mess went to and I'm honestly surprised I've never seen her and/or kids out in public. I mean, I probably have, but just didn't realize it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

stabby is just SUCH A GREAT DAD

& I wonder if she is referring to her boy's drive with stabby..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

All she ever does is boring ass vlogs of her family which bore me to death. Idk, I watch other daily vloggers and they are fine but for some reason watching Jessica take the children to the zoo is sooooo boring. Even her sit down videos have zero effort and are boring.
Why isn't she a mommy channel?
Do cooking videos (well, we know she can't cook so scratch that), organization videos, crafts for children, updates on the twins and lilia (and talk about the things people want to actually know!!! like lilia's speech, the twins individual interests and milestones and things that make them unique etc), budgeting videos, co-parenting videos (even if she sucks at it, at least it's content), talk about her struggles as a young mom, her plans for the future, things she wish she could have told herself 10 years ago, more hairstyles for little girls, do clothing hauls, etc the list goes on and on. why is her channel so DULL!!!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She already has a quarter million subscribers for being a baby factory. I don't see why she doesn't put in more effort. She could get tons of sponsors and free shit but she's too lazy to do anything with her channel.
#FreeBen
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

blackbettybamf wrote:She already has a quarter million subscribers for being a baby factory. I don't see why she doesn't put in more effort. She could get tons of sponsors and free shit but she's too lazy to do anything with her channel.
exactly. as much of a disaster as she is, she could have a really huge (bigger?) following if she put in effort. i think even buying a better quality camera would make her videos slightly more enjoyable. the quality right now makes me think very amateur "home-video" ish.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:stabby is just SUCH A GREAT DAD

& I wonder if she is referring to her boy's drive with stabby..
I used my Google-diploma and pobrecitos translates roughly to "Poor little buddies". So I would guess she is referring to the boys drive to Modesto..
Man, it would suck so bad having Stabby as a parent/baby daddy.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Yeah, if they were rolling in the money they'd sure show it off (given the type of people they are). At the very least they would buy a god damn new couch.
blueyellowpink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blueyellowpink »

Ok, so based off of what Shane Dawson said in a video, youtubers make about $1 every 1,000 views. I did some math, and from every video Jess has uploaded this month (April 2015), she's made around $700-$750 this month alone.
1. That's not even a quarter of $5,000.
2. She must be saving the tag video with Chris to bring in the big bucks.

edit: this isn't factoring in her viral videos!
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

blueyellowpink wrote:Ok, so based off of what Shane Dawson said in a video, youtubers make about $1 every 1,000 views. I did some math, and from every video Jess has uploaded this month (April 2015), she's made around $700-$750 this month alone.
1. That's not even a quarter of $5,000.
2. She must be saving the tag video with Chris to bring in the big bucks.

edit: this isn't factoring in her viral videos!
There's no way she doesn't get government help if she makes around $750 a month.. How can she support MINIMUM of 5 people on that (not including stabby and his two boys)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

750 a month? That's my weekly pay lol.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Jess makes $5000+ a month, why isn't she having a Disney wedding? I've looked into them. They cost way less than I thought. It would be doable for me (when I'm working) if we lived closer. She could have a small storybook princess castle wedding AND probably even get a big chunk of that back when she puts it on YT. Obviously she makes enough to provide for her kids at least the necessities and some luxuries. But I highly doubt she's getting rich.
#FreeBen
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

In the grocery hauls she only bought broccoli, corn, tomatoes and carrots! We're a same size family as Jess (2 adults 4 kids) and we buy carrots, brocolli, peas, green beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and peppers each week!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LionCalledLeo wrote:In the grocery hauls she only bought broccoli, corn, tomatoes and carrots! We're a same size family as Jess (2 adults 4 kids) and we buy carrots, brocolli, peas, green beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and peppers each week!

I am a single mom of 2 and on Thursday I went out for groceries. As far as produce, we got corn (fresh on the cob), green beans, spinach, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, celery, carrots, apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, clementines, and half a watermelon. For 3 people. We bought more produce than usual this time but we always buy quite a bit of produce. If she gets WIC (I don't anymore because the WIC office is far away and I haven't been driving... But I start tomorrow or Tuesday! So maybe I'll apply again) evdn WIC gives you an allowance for produce...
#FreeBen
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

blackbettybamf wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:In the grocery hauls she only bought broccoli, corn, tomatoes and carrots! We're a same size family as Jess (2 adults 4 kids) and we buy carrots, brocolli, peas, green beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and peppers each week!

I am a single mom of 2 and on Thursday I went out for groceries. As far as produce, we got corn (fresh on the cob), green beans, spinach, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, celery, carrots, apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, clementines, and half a watermelon. For 3 people. We bought more produce than usual this time but we always buy quite a bit of produce. If she gets WIC (I don't anymore because the WIC office is far away and I haven't been driving... But I start tomorrow or Tuesday! So maybe I'll apply again) evdn WIC gives you an allowance for produce...
Oh yes I forgot onions and potatoes off. For fruit we buy apples, pears, clementines, bananas, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, a pineapple and half a water melon which lasts us around a week and a half. At least she buys more fruit than I expected, she could do with upping her vegetables though.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

breezy32 wrote: No way, Stabby would be saying nonsense illiterate shit like, "Portrayal of contexts are questionable at best, along with insinuations of quasi memorandums."

Oh, and then he'd call us all fat.
That made me laugh so much! I really want to hear how an insinuation of a quasi memorandum would go down! :lol:
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

oI am surprised nobody mentioned (or maybe I missed it) her cooking on her moms side and how it looks like on her side, the couch is moved and she has added shelves with those multi-color bins she posted awhile ago.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:oI am surprised nobody mentioned (or maybe I missed it) her cooking on her moms side and how it looks like on her side, the couch is moved and she has added shelves with those multi-color bins she posted awhile ago.
I've noticed she's been on her moms side A LOT lately..... Yet she claims its a "duplex".

Return to “JesssFam”