Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by jedoc »

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Honestly I don't blame her. She probably is just sick of Jess dragging her through the mud while saying they have a great relationship. She probably just wants to be able to stand up for herself.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mikejones »

her birth video is classier then Jessica's. I see no ass or vagina! It's just pictures
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I hope she post video's of the boys and they call Natalie mom. That'll make the wicked bitch mad.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Their vlogs are like a trashier version of Jon and Kate plus 8's early episodes.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

I hope she does a q&a video so we can get some answers! Or in the future maybe a collab with Jess, hahahaha JK! That would be the end!
I don't see her doing DITL or anything like that though.
IF she does succeed at YT, and is happy with Drake and he is in videos, imagine what a blow towards Jess lmao.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

jedoc321 wrote:Ugh god the little bit of respect i might have had for Natalie is just gone out the window...riding on the back of your fiances baby mamas fame...classy
It's a tiny clip of her birth. Chill. If she had actually made a planned out introduction video and all that jazz as if it would be a well kept thing I could understand. But seriously, calm your judgement for a second.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
jedoc321 wrote:Ugh god the little bit of respect i might have had for Natalie is just gone out the window...riding on the back of your fiances baby mamas fame...classy
It's a tiny clip of her birth. Chill. If she had actually made a planned out introduction video and all that jazz as if it would be a well kept thing I could understand. But seriously, calm your judgement for a second.
She said on her ig she is making a channel and asked for video suggestions so im going to judge away thanks
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Natalies videos are going to be more private. I wanna see how the boys act without being around their mom.
Hope she trashes Jessica.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

This is gonna be good lol
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

patato123 wrote:I think Jess is more in love with Chris than Chris is in love with her.
I think Jess is more in love with Chris' kids and the idea of a #perfectblendedfamily than she's in love with Chris.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I say more power to Natalie. If Jess wants to be the stepmom who calls her fiance's kids hers, and implies Mimi takes the other 2 in like her own and that they call her mom... well, how is she gonna say boo about Natalie doing the same? At this point Natalie could dress them all alike, post a picture and hashtag it #theycallmemama or #4under4 and then parade them all out to the beach AND vlog everything, mouth kisses and all... and Jessica could literally not say ANYTHING.

Or she (Nat) could turn around and get Drake to keep his boys off social media. Jess only being able to vlog Lilia would be interesting... she seems so....ignored.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't see her doing a lot of those suggestions. Chill, let's she what she does. I bet Jessica is watching her channel like a hawk!
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

mikejones wrote:I don't see her doing a lot of those suggestions. Chill, let's she what she does. I bet Jessica is watching her channel like a hawk!
Haha, she's gonna be refreshing like crazy
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

ashlynxo wrote:
kiki wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:That much hair on Lilia is ridiculous. She does look very sickly and has a grey tint. Maybe it has to do with her anemia?
Jessica should be forced to have her own hair down to her waist and see how she likes it.

Also, is it just me or do they always happen to catch Lilia mid blink? She always ends up looking not all there... Lol
With all that hair, and living it sunny, hot California, I don't know how Lilia can stand it. I live in Tennessee and I can barely stand for it to get past my shoulders.
Hey I live in Tennessee too. :)
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Blackswan wrote:In the aquarium and other vlogs they act more like cousins than a couple. Zero chemistry.
When they were preparing for Landen's bday, they seemed to have some chemistry.

My boyfriend and 2 1/2 years and I are not super into PDA, to the point where at restaurants, sometimes the host thinks we're in separate parties. It could be because I'm white and he's black (like once a hostess thought he was in a group with another random black guy), but I'm not too bothered.

But in private, he and I are all over each other. Not even sexually. But we snuggle while watching TV, we goof off, and we have good sexual chemistry. I'd judge her more if she was all over Chris in front of her mom and kids.
heavenlyfire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heavenlyfire »

Finally something interesting is happening lol

I wonder if Jess is going to sit on the sidelines OR be extra bitter and start posting those crappy quote photos and ranting about natalie and drake
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I love how Jessica said the hair tutorial for Lilia would be up shortly, but it's been six hours and it's still not up.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

ashlynxo wrote:I love how Jessica said the hair tutorial for Lilia would be up shortly, but it's been six hours and it's still not up.
By shortly, she meant within the next 6 months
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

The video on Natalie's channel is kind of weird, why do the pictures move so fast? Maybe she isn't savvy with editing yet. It also seems strange to me that she didn't capitalize two of her daughter's names... all these people need college.

Loving the pic of Drake holding Airabella with the Lilia tattoo ;)

Return to “JesssFam”