ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by Lady6 »

Jess would flip if Natalie said she had "4" kids. Get a grip jess!!
Arieya
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Arieya »

kayleighmclean-x wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:I don't understand why Natalie would want to make YT videos 90% of her followers are Jess lovers, that'd be awkward to be constantly compared to her. I'll be watching with some popcorn but if I were her I wouldn't touch YT, wonder what Drake thinks didn't he hate YT.

It would be different would she have advertised it as a private account but I think she wants extra money....hmmm Natalie......
Isn't there certain requirements to get paid by YouTube? Like joining a thing/channel or certain amount of subs?
I think you need to have at least 1000 subs to get paid
Her video was put up 6 hours ago and she has 730 subs and nearly 2,000 views. I doubt this will be an issue and she knows it.
KayManda
TROLL

Unread post by KayManda »

Oh yeah she'll deffo get the views. Though mostly from jess fans lol. I seen on a fan page that Jess is commenting saying she met Natalie and her sister and had a chat with them. Check out roquefamilyfan on instagram. Lots of drama going on lol
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Gooooooooo Natalie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I don't understand why Natalie would want to make YT videos 90% of her followers are Jess lovers, that'd be awkward to be constantly compared to her. I'll be watching with some popcorn but if I were her I wouldn't touch YT, wonder what Drake thinks didn't he hate YT.

It would be different would she have advertised it as a private account but I think she wants extra money....hmmm Natalie......
Money money money super easy money
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

PrettyLittleLiar wrote:

Money money money super easy money
I would do the same thing. Who wouldn't want to make some easy cash while staying home with a newborn.
nzmummy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nzmummy »

Random but what's tritrip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Yeah i give it 6 moths before Natalie will be posting videos like BLOND TWINS BREASTFEEDING haha...she is just another teen mom exploiting her baby for money...sad,and even worse she cant even get her own fanbase she has to use someone elses
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So, many, hypocrites.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I thought Jess/Nat had each other blocked? I don't understand instagram
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

emloha_91 wrote:I thought Jess/Nat had each other blocked? I don't understand instagram
A fanpage posted a screenshot of the video nat uploaded (roquefamilyfan I think). Jess commented "That's interesting. lol" and went on to rant about nat, and then nat (I think both of them follow that account) finally put jess in her place
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

She hit the nail on the head when she says jess says nasty shit then puts a 'sweet touch' to it. Bitch is so passive aggressive its not funny!! I don't want Natalie to exploit airabella by any means, but I do want somebody to stand up to jess and let her know what she's doing is not okay.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Figures. The only time Lilia gets any focus is when Jess can treat her like a doll and dress her up and do her hair. How about Lilia doing crafts? Updates on her development? Lilia's dancing? Nope? Just about her appearance?

I'm sure Lilia likes her pretty hair once it's done (Jess will have trained her well) but she looked bored as hell when Jess was doing her hair. I can't imagine having to go through that every and I'm sure there a lot of things Lilia would rather be doing. I'm so glad my parents weren't so damn obsessed with my hair.
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

....aaaaaaaand Mess' Insta is on private
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Honestly so far her video included pics that were already made public. My respEct for her will stay in tact if she keeps drake off camera doesn't use it to bash anyone. Most Important airabella is respected aka not running around naked ignored to delete aNd blocked etc. There is a classy way to do YouTube jess failed miserably.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Good for Natalie for standing up for herself. i know Jess didn't invent vlogs but it does look weird just being honest. Maybe Jess will make more videos because of this?
chantelle

Unread post by chantelle »

This website was a big fuck you to Ashley.
You all were basically waving your middle finger to Ashley by allowing her private court documents on here. Yes I do know that legally they are public and ok for the public to know about. The reason i said private is because where are they???????? How come nobody knows how or where to find them? Where are these so called public documents? Idk but this website went against everything Ashley wanted. Talk about disrespect. You all love to laugh saying Jess is so disrespectful to Ashley. When in reality it is this website that is totally disrespecting her. Ashley supposedley made a request to the courts sayins she does not want her info or kids info anywhere on the internet. And what do you guys do? Blast her info on the internet here and post her private court requests. People have madr instagram pages reposting those court papers that they got from HERE. Where are they? You claim its public records then prove it and tell us how to find them. Again, nobody can do that because they are so hidden and nobody knows how to find them but you think its ok to blast them here with screenshots. You blast Ashleys private papers where she clearly asks not to be on the internet for any of this. Wtf!!!!!
chantelle

Natalie... jfc she is thirstyyyyy.
I have wanted to respond to the previous comments saying awee Nat is such a sweetie she is so private. She has a private instagram with only 1000 followers.
BULLSHIT.
That girl is thirstyyyyyy.
And she has almost TEN THOUSAND followers and she accepts anybody. I followed her from my real instagram account and then as a test I tried to follow her from 2 random fake accounts and yes she accepted.

Yes she is riding off Jess coattails big time. She is pathetic. Yoh think Jess is pathetic? You aint seen nothing yet. Welcome to Nat. Leeching of Jess fans omg lmao.

Forget about where Jess is now and picture Jess a 18. Compare apples to apples. Jess at 18 versus Nat at 18. Nat is effing disgusting. She knows exactly who Jess is and her youtube channel and always has. She knew Drake cheated and all their drama. Whether you want to believe it or not yes she did. So Nat at 18 fucked a man without a condom, who was legally married with a newborn baby and two other sons also? Definition of nasty right there.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Totally OT, but I just found this on Urban Dictionary. So fitting :D

chantelle

When Jess was in high school senior year what was she up to?
She was with her highschool sweetheart who she had been in a relationship with for five years trying to get pregnant by him.

When Nat was in highschool senior year what was she up to?
She was fucking without a condom a legally married man that she had just met who had a newborn baby and two other sons.

Return to “JesssFam”