Blackbettybamf the world worst mod

holdontilmay
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by holdontilmay »

This is for anyone who has been attacked by bettty. I'm sure I'm not the only one well maybe since they all get banned. Any who, betty needs to be stopped. she is a power hungry bitch that thinks she is the ruler of this site. I realize people may not own up to this opinion for fear of being banned but I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. This site is shit because of her and this needs to be known. She takes anything addressed to all mods as a personal attack on her and ignores all suggestions to make this a better site. After several attempts to give her suggestions of solutions, all were ignored and my opinion was "irrelevant" she has threaded me numerous times with her power and she needs to be demoted from moderator. She is way to immature to have any authority over member and does not show any people skills. She does not comprehend anything said to her and probably doesn't even read it. She just states the same thing over and over even when it is very irrelevant. She is the equivalent to jrgold in moderator form
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

Re: Blackbettybamf the world worst mod

Unread post by holdontilmay »

damn phone. I meant *threatened
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Oh my God SHUT UP. I read through your entire bitch fest in the Jess thread and then your random attack on Betty in that otber thread, just fucking stop. Your the only one freaking out.

Sent from Tapatalk
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

I don't think this was a very good idea...
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Btw you were way out of line calling Betty the "C" word.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Awe I'm flattered.

I encourage you all to go read her other boxing ring thread for a laugh.
#FreeBen
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Do you have a link to the thread :)
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

I have literally never seen Betty attacking you, only you getting heated and calling her a cunt and a fucking bitch when she tells you to follow the rules....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by LittleBitOfKaitlyn on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Do you see rule number 3 in the boxing ring? No flaming or "boxing" with admins or moddies. You are breaking that rule and trying to ruin Betty's reputation. That should get you banned pulling some shit like that. If I were Betty, you'd have already been gone, so you're lucky.
amber43002
Talker
Talker

AnonymousSource wrote:Do you see rule number 3 in the boxing ring? No flaming or "boxing" with admins or moddies. You are breaking that rule and trying to ruin Betty's reputation. That should get you banned pulling some shit like that. If I were Betty, you'd have already been gone, so you're lucky.
I secound that! Image Image Image Image Image Image
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Maybe she responds to everything about the mods because she is the most involved mod at this time. She is available way more often since she is injured right now. I actually like that I know if there's an issue she can respond back to me fairly quickly compared to other mods who are in school or working. There have been worse mods, or people who could have been made mods that are way worse then her. If you would have just shut up when asked then there wouldn't be an issue. They give out plenty of chances, they are pretty forgive and forget kind of people unless you get out of hand.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amber43002 wrote:Do you have a link to the thread :)
http://Www.ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=8597
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Maybe she responds to everything about the mods because she is the most involved mod at this time. She is available way more often since she is injured right now. I actually like that I know if there's an issue she can respond back to me fairly quickly compared to other mods who are in school or working. There have been worse mods, or people who could have been made mods that are way worse then her. If you would have just shut up when asked then there wouldn't be an issue. They give out plenty of chances, they are pretty forgive and forget kind of people unless you get out of hand.
Lol that wasn't even the issue. Her original boxing ring post she made after Yue and Kryptonite told her to pipe down in the jess thread so she came running over here to gripe about it. In her initial post, it was an incoherent mash of whining and calling the mods "power hungry assholes." I never once spoke to her like I assumed she was talking to me, but as a moderator, I responded. Yes, I had an attitude. When someone has an attitude, it's tough to be sweet back to them and on a snark board, in the boxing ring of all places, you shouldn't expect sunshine and rainbows in response to an attack.

She is literally mad that we didn't delete those court papers. She needs to get over it.

On a side note, idk what she's on about. I have sent warnings twice ever. I have banned like maybe 3 people. One was Boston after her fiasco. One released E&J's address. No clue where the power hungry crap is coming from and I actually take constructive criticism pretty well. Ask CamilaCabello(spelling?) She had questions about a decision and I had no problem discussing it with her. She followed the rules and addressed me properly in PM and it all worked out great.

On a final note, people aren't going to get banned if they have bad stuff to say about me. I don't care lol. Just don't go full potato like HOTM did.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yea i posted that before I even realized there was another 3 pages in another section lol
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

This was extremely unnecessary... LOL
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

holdontilmay wrote:This is for anyone who has been attacked by bettty.

LOL but really you need to calm down. Betty (and the rest of the mods) spend time out of their lives to make sure that this site doesn't fall to shit. Without mods this place would be infested with trolls and your precious little opinion would never be heard. Just because someone (who just so happens to be a mod) disagrees with you doesn't mean they are personally attacking you.
I'm not saying we need a Mod Appreciation Day but.....
(jk we totally do I will make my famous potato salad and we will all wear sunhats and drink daiquiris k bye)
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Uggghhhh way to ruin my favorite song with your BS.

Also I second the Mod Appreciation Day
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Every time my hate thread gets bumped I get a warm fuzzy feeling. I've finally made it!

I'd like to thank jryukongoldpotato, the original ytmd potato, I'd like to thank HOTM for bestowing this honor on me, I'd like to thank the YT moms, especially Allyshia, Jess, and Tayler, because anytime life hits me hard, I just remember how much worse life could be - I could be them! I wanna thank the minions whom when I can decipher their butchering of English, my mind is constantly opened by how ignorant a person can be. Finally, I'd like to thank most of the other posters here whose wit is unrivaled - you are really some clever ladies/a couple of gentlemen.
#FreeBen
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Betty is the gossip queen. She likes to say it how it is. Get over yourself. This is a tough crowd at times but everyone is allowed an opinion.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Her whole whinge sounds like she thinks she knows how to run the board, told betty and betty said no so now she is crying haha.
Poor darling didnt get her way!
As for mod appreciation day i request alcohol free daiquiri as im currently incubating a precious human life. Unless we wait till Sep ;)
If i dont get my way i will attack everyone and say this place is shit hahaha ;)

Return to “Boxing Ring”