ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I sincerely hope Jess does not have a disabled child. She can barely take care of the children she has now and she's much too lazy to give a disabled child the extra care they would need. Plus, Jess would either ignore the disability (like she's ignoring her kids' anaemia) or exploit it by becoming an "activist" (aka pretending to be the cool mother involved with her kid's disability while actually just trying to get brownie points).
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I sincerely hope Jess does not have a disabled child. She can barely take care of the children she has now and she's much too lazy to give a disabled child the extra care they would need. Plus, Jess would either ignore the disability (like she's ignoring her kids' anaemia) or exploit it by becoming an "activist" (aka pretending to be the cool mother involved with her kid's disability while actually just trying to get brownie points).
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Yue195 wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:I wonder how she would react if she suffered a miscarriage, or if she found out her baby has a disability. (Not wishing that upon her... Just curious as to how she would react under the circumstances) mostly because she's blessed with very easy, smooth sailing pregnancies and she doesn't have to actively TTC unprotected sex once and she's got a baby growing inside her. I don't think she fully knows the risks of pregnancy.. Or she just thinks those things won't happen to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember the Duggar youngest child was a late term miscarriage ( maybe stillborn) because Michelle's body had taken such a toll from having and carrying all those kids so close together. And before that their youngest alive child was very premature and was In hospital for a while. She's the poster child for why you don't treat your uterus like a clown car.

I can see Jess's body rejecting another baby due to going through so much.
What's crazy is that they STILL want more children. Disgusting
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

As someone who lost a baby due to a severe disability I would not wish that upon anyone! I was 7 months pregnant when I lost my son. It was the worst thing in the world for me. It has been close to 2 years and I still ball my eyes out when ever the thought of him and the ordeal come to mind. Jess is what she is but that kind of turmoil I would not even wish it on an enemy.
Brooke18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brooke18 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:omg I am way late to this party, been super busy this week but...Natalie made a YouTube channel??!? someone plz share the link i am le dying here Image
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbGDp ... lUO43zC_hQ
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Regarding taking Jessica to court over YouTube. I call BULL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

mikejones wrote:Regarding taking Jessica to court over YouTube. I call BULL.
He has no right to decide if his kids are exploited for money on YouTube? He's their fucking dad. He might not be the best one, but I don't think any judge worth their salt would tell him he doesn't have the right to decide if his children have cameras shoved in their faces so their lazy ass mother can buy etsy t shirts and live in trailer trash heaven with her flabby shabby fiancé.

Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

I would never EVER wish that she would have a child with a disability, that's just not something to wish on anyone in general, then again NOTHING wrong with raising a child with a disability but it can be difficult on the parents and the family. I do believe that Jessica wouldn't be able to handle it, considering that she can't take care of her 4 children. God damn, she needs to focus on their important milestones!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

anyone who claims to be a friend of the two I take a grain of salt. Difference between knowing someone and gossiping about someone.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
kalakala wrote:Natalie could be dyslexic. Bad spelling doesn't mean a person is dumb
I hate that people really hate her so much just cause she has bad spelling lol. The education in Modesto isn't the greatest and you can't fault her for that. As long as you can understand her it doesn't really matter tbh.
I know this is an old comment, but I wanted to add that spelling doesn't necessarily reflect intelligence. I'd be a hopeless speller with out spell check lol but I'm an A student. And not all forms of intelligence are even measured by that kind of thing. Its really just an ignorant thing to say.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:
mikejones wrote:Regarding taking Jessica to court over YouTube. I call BULL.
He has no right to decide if his kids are exploited for money on YouTube? He's their fucking dad. He might not be the best one, but I don't think any judge worth their salt would tell him he doesn't have the right to decide if his children have cameras shoved in their faces so their lazy ass mother can buy etsy t shirts and live in trailer trash heaven with her flabby shabby fiancé.

THIS. THANK YOU!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Blackswan wrote:We are actively ttc right now (not literally right at this very moment lol) but if she gets pregnant before me I'm cutting my friggin' hair off!!!!! >.<
If you notice yourself sneezing, it's not allergies or a cold. It's the heaps of baby dust sent your way, infecting the shit out of you.
#FreeBen
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

Lady6 wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:
kalakala wrote:Natalie could be dyslexic. Bad spelling doesn't mean a person is dumb
I hate that people really hate her so much just cause she has bad spelling lol. The education in Modesto isn't the greatest and you can't fault her for that. As long as you can understand her it doesn't really matter tbh.
I know this is an old comment, but I wanted to add that spelling doesn't necessarily reflect intelligence. I'd be a hopeless speller with out spell check lol but I'm an A student. And not all forms of intelligence are even measured by that kind of thing. Its really just an ignorant thing to say.
Yeah I agree. I can't spell worth shit out loud, but I'm a straight A student as well. I think she just doesn't care about spelling or is just bad at it. Simple as that
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

blackbettybamf wrote:The one about Alesana was writing it as if she were transgender. Not that there's anything wrong with that but she's freaking 4.
Wtf are you serious?! Someone wrote that? Truth really is stranger than fiction.

(But nothing is stranger than fanfiction.)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:The one about Alesana was writing it as if she were transgender. Not that there's anything wrong with that but she's freaking 4.
Wtf are you serious?! Someone wrote that? Truth really is stranger than fiction.

I never actually read it myself or saw it so that might not be true. That's what I heard about it. I wish I could quickly go find where it was discussed and point you in that direction. But anyone writing fanfic about Tayler's kids is just :? In the first place.
#FreeBen
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

blackbettybamf wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

I never actually read it myself or saw it so that might not be true. That's what I heard about it. I wish I could quickly go find where it was discussed and point you in that direction. But anyone writing fanfic about Tayler's kids is just :? In the first place.
I got so confused haha. I had both Taylers and Jess threads open and though I switched in the middle of reading.
Think you might have posted wrong?

On topic: What is it on Jessicas hip on her last picture of the kite? Looks so odd.. I don't know how to post pictures here.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Blackswan wrote:We are actively ttc right now (not literally right at this very moment lol) but if she gets pregnant before me I'm cutting my friggin' hair off!!!!! >.<
If you notice yourself sneezing, it's not allergies or a cold. It's the heaps of baby dust sent your way, infecting the shit out of you.
aaaaw!!! Thank you <3
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

Yue195 wrote:
I remember the Duggar youngest child was a late term miscarriage ( maybe stillborn) because Michelle's body had taken such a toll from having and carrying all those kids so close together. And before that their youngest alive child was very premature and was In hospital for a while. She's the poster child for why you don't treat your uterus like a clown car.

OMG, just remembering about the Duggar's premature baby makes my blood boil.The girl was born at 25 weeks gestation and they allowed cameras and lights in the NICU to film her, as she was fighting for her life! They literally allowed strangers with non sterile objects in a room with their extremely premature baby.All for the money. I also remember when one of their sons fell off a stage (or something) and the TLC cameras weren't around.The kid was badly banged up, some massive injuries were suspected by the doctors and what was his MOTHER's first instinct? She reached for a camera and began filming the kid so they can put the footage in one of their episodes.Then there was the whole filmed funeral of the dead baby in utero debacle, complete with selling pictures of parts of the dead baby. Those people are despicable and won't stop at anything to make money.
Back to Jess, I don't know what to say, the risks do increase with each new pregnancy and I don't really see her being capable to care for a special needs child.God forbid, for the sake of the child, not Jess'.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

GetYTTied, Tayler's topic. Part 31. Page 14. Someone mentioned it there. Hannahbanana I think. If you search "transgender" in the advanced search and select only Tayler's topic, it brings up all the times it was mentioned.
#FreeBen
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

medstudent wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

OMG, just remembering about the Duggar's premature baby makes my blood boil.The girl was born at 25 weeks gestation and they allowed cameras and lights in the NICU to film her, as she was fighting for her life! They literally allowed strangers with non sterile objects in a room with their extremely premature baby.All for the money. I also remember when one of their sons fell off a stage (or something) and the TLC cameras weren't around.The kid was badly banged up, some massive injuries were suspected by the doctors and what was his MOTHER's first instinct? She reached for a camera and began filming the kid so they can put the footage in one of their episodes.Then there was the whole filmed funeral of the dead baby in utero debacle, complete with selling pictures of parts of the dead baby. Those people are despicable and won't stop at anything to make money.
Back to Jess, I don't know what to say, the risks do increase with each new pregnancy and I don't really see her being capable to care for a special needs child.God forbid, for the sake of the child, not Jess'.
The Duggars just piss me off lol. I'm on the snark site FreeJinger (which I know a lot of you lovely ladies are on as well), and everything about Michelle is just so disconnected and she has "kept sweet" for so long I doubt she feels any real raw emotion anymore. Or if she does, she just represses the hell out of it.
And tbh I see Jess heading in that direction. Once her YouTube fame ends, or people stop giving her praise for all the ~bitchy~ instagram quotes she posts, she will just continue to think of the mantra "facing life with a positive attitude" before she cracks.

Speaking of FreeJinger, we should make a website called FreeKyson :lol:

Return to “JesssFam”