ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

Unread post by mikejones »

Natalie is way more mature then Jessica. I think it's unfair to say "you can't post certain things because you have a lot of followers" a celebrity can post "what's up my niggas" and everyone would say "you CANNOT say nigga omgggg" but if I said "what's up my nigga" in the street nobody would say anything or give a shit. >_> it's stupid.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

shelbyxo26 wrote:I just looked at Jess's instagram and she posted that picture with Stabby and Landen sleeping 9 hours ago. Where I live it is 7:54 so 7 hours ago it was 12, minus 2 more it was ten. Jess is 1 hour behind me. Wtf are they doing in bed "asleep" at 9 ALMOST 10 a.m. Get the hell up and take care of your kidS! Also, someone commented on their picture and asked if he was living there, someone else replied "Only when the boys are with their Mom" They're with their Mom 93.33% of the time.

I noticed that too lol. I'm in the same time zone and was gonna comment on here that it was almost 10 am but...hey it's a Saturday I'll give them a break from their tough lives haha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mikejones wrote:Natalie is way more mature then Jessica. I think it's unfair to say "you can't post certain things because you have a lot of followers" a celebrity can post "what's up my niggas" and everyone would say "you CANNOT say nigga omgggg" but if I said "what's up my nigga" in the street nobody would say anything or give a shit. >_> it's stupid.
I agree that so far nat > Jess, but I would be grossed out no matter who used the N word..whether it's a celeb or a random person I'm walking by on the street
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She doesn't need to set a example for strangers. You shouldn't look up to her anyway? Pretty sure she doesn't want to be your role model.

Wanna look up to someone? Look up to Oprah.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mikejones wrote:She doesn't need to set a example for strangers. You shouldn't look up to her anyway? Pretty sure she doesn't want to be your role model.

Oprah is a rude bitch. She thinks she's superior.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
mikejones wrote:Natalie is way more mature then Jessica. I think it's unfair to say "you can't post certain things because you have a lot of followers" a celebrity can post "what's up my niggas" and everyone would say "you CANNOT say nigga omgggg" but if I said "what's up my nigga" in the street nobody would say anything or give a shit. >_> it's stupid.
I agree that so far nat > Jess, but I would be grossed out no matter who used the N word..whether it's a celeb or a random person I'm walking by on the street
I agree, I remember Lindsey Lohan posted "nigga" on Twitter and the black community went "oh my gooood" you can't say that!!!!" "You're white!!! That's a black word!!!!!" Since Lindsey is white and famous she can't say it? But you and your friends can? Get the fuck out.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I hear the N word 100000x a day at school from black students. I don't understand the use of the word. It was a VERY derogatory term for blacks from whites and they use it allll the time. In private with friends, whatever but in front of others, I hate it, especially when a white person says it they're racist. I just think the word should stopped being used all together

ETA: By a white person being racist, I meant them being called racist, not that only racist whites say it
Last edited by Greys Encyclopedia on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
mikejones wrote:She doesn't need to set a example for strangers. You shouldn't look up to her anyway? Pretty sure she doesn't want to be your role model.

I just said Oprah because she came for absolutely nothing to something. Regardless of her personality her work tactics and how she built a empire are something to look up too. Instead of a teen mom. Js
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Is that a hickey on Sir Stabbington's neck?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HCB wrote:Is that a hickey on Sir Stabbington's neck?
Gross. That house is so cramped with people I'm sure everyone can hear everything. And that's live in boyfriend number 3. Even grosser.
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

#landensREALdad

I love how Nat posts this sort of thing. The minions get annoyed -which is hilarious as it's just as legit as Stabby posting a pic of Jess with her kids...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by happymommy »

I never said i look up to her..I would never act like that. If someone doesnt want to be judged they shouldn't post something like that. You can act classy you know? Just because you want to say something derogatory, doesnt mean you should. Its common sense. Natalie could build something here with her youtube if she keeps it classy. And I really don't understand why she's doing it, she said drake hated being on camera. That to me should be a huge no no. It can ruined their relationship. And I only have one role model in my life and she's my amazing mom. I don't need any bitchy tv reality person to look up to.
8-) 8-) 8-)
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:I just looked at Jess's instagram and she posted that picture with Stabby and Landen sleeping 9 hours ago. Where I live it is 7:54 so 7 hours ago it was 12, minus 2 more it was ten. Jess is 1 hour behind me. Wtf are they doing in bed "asleep" at 9 ALMOST 10 a.m. Get the hell up and take care of your kidS! Also, someone commented on their picture and asked if he was living there, someone else replied "Only when the boys are with their Mom" They're with their Mom 93.33% of the time.

I noticed that too lol. I'm in the same time zone and was gonna comment on here that it was almost 10 am but...hey it's a Saturday I'll give them a break from their tough lives haha
About the living together comment... As you said,they're with their mom 93% of the time and anytime he has his boys, they're either at Jessica's, or they're out., the fact they were usually out somewhere made me think he doesn't have his own place and therefore takes them to lunch or to the park or whatever. So basically, they live together.... 100% of the time. Are her minions that dumb that they can't connect that?
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Blackswan wrote:
Gross. That house is so cramped with people I'm sure everyone can hear everything. And that's live in boyfriend number 3. Even grosser.
I don't think Gabe ever lived with Jess. She said he didn't want to move in/get married, even after Lilia was born, which probably contributed to the breakup.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Blackswan wrote:

Ugh I thought I was the only one who can't strand Oprah! I couldnt help but feel she secretly hated white people. And she is the worst interviewer ever... Constantly cutting people off.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Ew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/25 ... 7ec797.jpg[/img] omg!! she is so freaking precious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

must be nice that neither of them have any of their kids on the same weekend..... #6kidsunder6 #butonlyeveryotherweekend
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kiki wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Ugh I thought I was the only one who can't strand Oprah! I couldnt help but feel she secretly hated white people. And she is the worst interviewer ever... Constantly cutting people off.
She let her success get to her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
I don't think Gabe ever lived with Jess. She said he didn't want to move in/get married, even after Lilia was born, which probably contributed to the breakup.
Gabe sure did dodged a bullet. Jess is on going to marriage #3 and maybe baby #5. Gabe? Still only had Lilia.

Return to “JesssFam”