ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I knew her minions would tell her. She is the one who chose to have 3 children with the fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nailed it right on the head. She chose to have all these kids with this person that she sees as unfit and incompetent. Maybe she should look at how she jumps into relationships and plans babies with men she knows nothing about.

They are going to have a lifelong battle because there's no way either of them is going to grow up. The fights will get worse & worse and the kids won't be oblivious forever.

That's the main thing here that Jess is missing. She needs to look at herself and stop playing a victim because it's getting incredibly old.
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

If she seriously takes him to court over him cutting their hair, that's ridiculous. Minions are even saying to take his rights away. Do they not realize how much that would hurt the boys more? All this over hair?!
cmm216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cmm216 »

Holy shit this is goooood! I can racing on here after I saw Jess's post. I think the boys look adorable! I too love little boys with a buzz cut. We keep my sons hair super short because he sweats a lot, even in the winter. If I wanted to keep his hair that short all the time, it would need to be cut every 2 weeks at the least! Relax Jess, it's just hair. Think of the time you'll save not doing their hair everyday ;)
Finally Drake has some balls. Now let's see Gabe cut Lilias hair :)
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

I would be pissed too. I wouldn't blast it on social media because that would be playing their game. I would be mature and keep it private but this is Jess we're talking about. Nothing in her life is private.
Last edited by Ceirsten8676 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Love that she went public with her rant. While it's incredibly embarrassing, I prefer her to actually state her opinion instead of giggling and saying her and Natalie are bffs.

The thing too is she said Drake replied "because I can."

You know that as soon as she saw them she flipped the fuck out on him saying 'what's wrong with you, why would you think you could do this" blah blah blah. So I'm sure he already was in a defensive state.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am sorry I have no clue ho to add pics but did anyone see the comment from "feverishnothing" on IG that claims Natalie is in her moms group and talks shit about Jess constantly? Tell me more, tell me more...
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

Some of the minions' comments are rather disturbing and condoning violence/murder.

Okay I get they're siding with her but there's no need for that :|
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Karma is a bitch Jess. She didn't respect Ashley's wishes about keeping her children off social media and now karma came and bit her in the ass by having her boys' heads shaved.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Katieg2009 wrote:If she seriously takes him to court over him cutting their hair, that's ridiculous. Minions are even saying to take his rights away. Do they not realize how much that would hurt the boys more? All this over hair?!
Hopefully she takes him to court over this so she looks like a stupid idiot and loses credibility.
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

Wow never seen this forum so busy, even when she got engaged.. :P
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I don't like Jessica, but that was a huge dick move from Drake. And I doubt it was anything more than him using his kids as pawns. Plus, while I think he sees his kids a bit more than Jess lets on, I don't think he's really in the position to be making many parenting decisions for them. JMO though. It'd be different if he had them 50% of the time but he doesn't.

Anyway, the shaved head looks fine on Kyson, but looks HORRIBLE on Kaden.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I don't think Jessica should have blasted Drake like that, that is pretty immature of her. But honestly, I would be pissed and I understand why Jessica is pissed. They don't look cute. Like a couple other have said, if Chris cut his boys' hair and Ashley was upset people would be calling him names. I showed the picture to my husband and told him Drake cut their hair, and even he said "that is messed up.. what an ass."
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm obsessed with the fact that drake probably had their heads shaved while Jess and stabby were on their date night HAHAHAHAHA
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Wow!!! I'm I bad for thinking this is funny? Minions are up her butT. On FB there are 1.1k comments on her post that she posted just a half an hour ago.
cmm216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cmm216 »

Can someone link her Instagram. I think I may have been blocked
stephaniemarie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stephaniemarie »

I have never wanted to comment on their social media sites like tonight.
Eloisemay24. Join us because your comments were so spot on.
If Chris and Jess did the same, all the minions would say Chris is their dad! Of course he can !!!1!!11

And random if he has them 29 hours a month .. And you dropped them just under 24 hours ago ... Her math isn't right. Jess grow up.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

I think it's disrespectful just because he probably did it knowing it would piss her off. Either way I'm still laughing because Jess is disrespectful too and it's a taste of her own medicine.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Kyson's hair will probably look okay after a week's worth of growth, but Kaden's looks pretty dumb. I wish Drake had not shaved Kaden's head. I wonder if Jessica would have then shaved it because the twins "have to" look alike at all times. Does no one respect the fact that they're individual people yet?
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

I don't agree with what Drake did, I do however find it funny that she's getting a taste of her own medicine now. Perhaps that will make her change her step mother role ways a bit. I don't however agree he should never be able to see the boys over this.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

There hair looks really awful and I would be pissed the fuck off of my ex shaved our sons hair.

Return to “JesssFam”