stephaniemarie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Portraying Our Own Context Part 47

Unread post by stephaniemarie »

arielgee_ wrote:
axlee510 wrote:do you guys understand what you are saying? jess deserved it? But its the KIDS that it happened to? Why use the kids to get back at someone. Thats just wrong. Its not funny in anyway no matter how much people do not like jess, you do not use kids to get back at anyone. Yeah she needs to stop with the games to. Not saying she is perfect by any means.
The kids don't care about their hair only Jess cares that's why it's funny. The boys couldn't care less and drake didn't harm them so oh well Jess

Lol posted right after you. But cmon, they LIVE with a known "emotionally knife puller" so who is really harming who here.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jameson wrote:I think it's disrespectful just because he probably did it knowing it would piss her off. Either way I'm still laughing because Jess is disrespectful too and it's a taste of her own medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Ashley asked in NOVEMBER for her children to be kept off of social media. What did this broad do? Blocked her and continued to post them. Why should she get to be a shitty "co parent" but Drake and Natalie can't be? If she knew what the word respect meant, not when it comes to people respecting her but her respecting them, I doubt this would have happened. If she had kept quiet about their custody, if she had not shit talked them to all of her fans, if she had an ounce of respect for the mother of her "stepchildren." But she didn't and she doesn't. She is a bitch and I find it hilarious. And the great thing about this is it has nothing to do with us. We're outsiders. I don't need to "think if it were my kids" or be rational about it. I can laugh my ass off because this chick is the worst and I can't stand her. Yes I would think it was horrible if Chris and Jess did this to his kids. Look at what those fuckers have done so far with the #theycallhermom and blatant disrespect. Drake has not done things like that. More power to him and his clippers. Nicely done. Their hair will be back to normal in no time.
axlee510
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by axlee510 »

still its the fact that drake probably did it as a stab at jess, and some of you seem to be encouraging it. using kids as a way to get back at someone is not the way to go about it. They all need a lesson on how to be parents, every single one of them.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/26 ... 3c30c2.jpg[/img]
These minions are crazzzzyyy
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Yue195 wrote:This parenting unit is out of control, I can't believe that these days you have to ask your partner/ex to cut your own child's hair. Hell my parents are still married and neither my parents asked the other what the other wants for my brothers hair when he was younger, my dad would shave my brothers hair, my mum would take him to the hair dressers to get it styled. These days my brother chooses since he's 13 and a half now but oh my fucking God, a buzz cut is not worth fighting about. This has to be the most immature thing I have ever seen fought about amongst parents. Hair grows back, even faster with boys.

It's like that Kail from TM2 situation when Jo gave Isaac a hair cut and Kail called it thug like... Then Javi gives him the same hair cut and she loves it.

This is literally petty fighting just to have a fight. I have come to the conclusion minions share one brain cell amongst themselves, Jess is slowly losing it, Ben is probably laughing his ass of, Nat and Drake are fed up, Chris is sharpening his knives to act on emotion while Wendy giggles, keeps going on about everyone taking a deep breath and be positive, and Glen is in his garage room thinking what the fuck did he marry into all these years ago.

Hahahaha poor glen!! He's my fave in the family after his reaction to the twins pregnancy
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Im horrified at all the people attacking Natalie like it was her choice. The boys could have asked for the hair cut (I do doubt it) but either way don't attack the step parent unless you know she was controlling the clippers
missmommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missmommy »

Hi there, I have been a long time lurker.. And this topic realllllllly has it hard for me to bite my tongue. First off, I'm not a fan of Jessica at all. Her train wreck is just entertaining as hell because it's real and not set up by a tv crew anyway. Anyway before I get my feelings into this topic, I feel like I need to give a background on my thoughts on the current situation she is in so no one thinks I'm a troll or a minion lol. I think that Jessica is in a very sad mind set. She obviously has extreme insecurity issues (whether or not she comes across holier-than-thou.) and has used YouTube to be her source of validation and acceptance. From observation, she probably didn't get a whole lot of male attention (like boyfriends) or what not until Gabe came along and then she got pregnant to try and lock him in. When that didn't work out, and she became noticeably cuter than she was in her first videos.. She met Drake. He sweet talked her and did the "baby I wanna marry you" kind of bs, and made her think he loved her. And then it all panned out how it did until he started sweet talking the next bimbo who believed him. Then Jessica could not stand being alone found Chris.. Who is like the same person as Drake. It's about feeling special to her, not about the man. I think we know this really without further explanation. Basically, I am not a fan of Jess but I do feel sorry for her in a sense that I feel it's incredibly sad on how bad her self esteem is that she needs the acceptance of men, her kids and social media. It's just really sad. She definitely needs to dump the freakin weirdo and just focus on her making her life better for her kids and herself. Her kids will not experience genuine happiness unless their mother is genuinely happy as well. And she isn't. She is settling for the first thing that gives her attention.. And she isn't doing the absolute best she can to better her and her children's future. Just sad.

Now on to the Drake situation. For one I can't stand this guy.. A guy who only gives that much effort to see his kids is pretty worthless in my opinion. He could most definitely see his kids more if he wanted and the bottom line is that he DOES NOT. Now I know if makes some people happy how pissed off it makes Jessica. But, c'mon.. His kids deserve better than a dad 8% of the time. He chose to put himself that position and he chooses not to see them very often. As far as cutting his kids hair.. He really honestly had no place to do it. When he sees his kids and equal amount of time as Jess.. Then he gets equal say. You don't get to play father of the year when you feel like it and expect to have a say in things. He's a piece of crap.. And for once.. I actually side with Jess on this situation. My child's father and I have 50/50 custody of our child. Not because we are forced to make it that way but because we both genuinely believes that the other should be in her life as much of the other. Her dad cares and loves for her so much.. And I expect him to ask before he does drastic things, just as he expects me to do the same. However in this pathetic show of Drake and Jess, I think the dude is an ass and did it out of spite. And his little woman chiming in makes it that much more infuriating. Bottom line is that affairs with the children should only go through the parents. Natalie is not their mother and has no right overstepping her boundaries and meddling like she does. She is 19 and immature. I'd be just as pissed off as Jess is. (But yes on the other side.. Chris has ZERO place either. You earn parenthood if you aren't a biological parent you don't just get it because you are with the child's parent.) Like I said, I don't like her very much.. And the whole situation is just a HUGE eye roll from both sides on many different occasions. I just feel bad for the kids that are being raised by the immaturity on BOTH sides.

Whew.. I'm sorry for the long post, I've kept a lot in and just couldn't take it anymore!!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I am DYING at her FB post.

I am just going to say, would she be mad if Drake did it and they were still married? Probably not.

i can image the look and hysterics on her face when she first saw the screenshot.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Okay I see where Jess is coming from drake could have called her and compromise. I would have been infuriated if that happened to me. HOWEVER, she didn't respect him either she put him on blast but then be like "civilized" bullshit Jessica you're just as low as drake! HOT MESS CO PARENTING

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Lol a middle schooler just called me out in Nats instagram comments.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

I'm deeply disturbed with people saying they should go in and shave Natalie and drakes daughters head... So creepy

breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Looks like she took the picture from the passenger seat, I wonder if stabby came with her to pick the boys up.

I would love to have been there to hear his intellectual comments
Yesssss. That reminds me...

Next thread names:

ChrisandJesss: Questionable at best

Jess and the Ultimate Disrespect
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I think you guys are letting your hate for Jessica blind you. What Drake did was totally disrespectful and I'd be pissed off if I was Jessica, too. It doesn't matter if her haircuts are shitty or not.. it doesn't give Drake the right to go and shave their fricken heads because "he can." He could've bullshitted any logical reason for cutting all their hair off, like, "it's about to be summer and their hair is going to be too hot," or, "I wanted to practice my barber skills on my children," or even just, "I thought it would look nice," but he chose to say, "because I can" and I think that says a lot about Drake and his fucked up mentality.

Immature children using their babies as pawns to send fucked up messages to the ex. "Hey, I can and will shave their heads when I want... Especially if you talk about what a deadbeat I actually am in your videos." Did anyone ask Kyson or Kaden if they want their hair cut off? They're the ones that are going to have to walk around looking sickly because their dad decided he wanted to go on a power trip. The kids are probably malnourished as it is... The haircut on top of that isn't flattering at all.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

breezy32 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Looks like she took the picture from the passenger seat, I wonder if stabby came with her to pick the boys up.

I would love to have been there to hear his intellectual comments
Yesssss. That reminds me...

Next thread names:

ChrisandJesss: Questionable at best

Jess and the Ultimate Disrespect
ChrisandJesss: Questionable at best :D
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Stabby, Jess & the haircut mess!

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yue195 wrote:This parenting unit is out of control, I can't believe that these days you have to ask your partner/ex to cut your own child's hair. Hell my parents are still married and neither my parents asked the other what the other wants for my brothers hair when he was younger, my dad would shave my brothers hair, my mum would take him to the hair dressers to get it styled. These days my brother chooses since he's 13 and a half now but oh my fucking God, a buzz cut is not worth fighting about. This has to be the most immature thing I have ever seen fought about amongst parents. Hair grows back, even faster with boys.

It's like that Kail from TM2 situation when Jo gave Isaac a hair cut and Kail called it thug like... Then Javi gives him the same hair cut and she loves it.

This is literally petty fighting just to have a fight. I have come to the conclusion minions share one brain cell amongst themselves, Jess is slowly losing it, Ben is probably laughing his ass of, Nat and Drake are fed up, Chris is sharpening his knives to act on emotion while Wendy giggles, keeps going on about everyone taking a deep breath and be positive, and Glen is in his garage room thinking what the fuck did he marry into all these years ago.
Hahahaha the final paragraph is excellent.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

They are actually telling her to press charges

stephaniemarie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stephaniemarie »

Jess didn't ask Ashley if the kids can "call her mom"
Jess publicly makes those "stepchildren" kiss her on the lips.
Jess didn't ask when she made her home a duplex. Or ask Gabe to plan the baby with her.

This is the LEAST karma she could receive. So idc. Hate for this one #teamdrake for having/showing attention to his boys that he "ditches 60% of the time"
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

i bet she wont do it to chris's kids? I think ashley would beat her ass. This girl is insane, and it's only because drake did it. I can just imagine stabby giving the boys a tattoo (not really lol) and her minions would be totally ok with it cause he's the stepdad.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

"You should shave a one month olds hair" seriously? That's disgusting and stupid.

If drake needs to give a heads up then so does Jessica.

Return to “JesssFam”