ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

breezy32
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

Unread post by breezy32 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Honestly it's not that expensive to raise a toddler.

One of my husband's friends chooses to give his nasty ex 1,000 a month so she doesn't go to court and fight for full custody and I think that's excessive.

I factor my son's groceries into my grocery budget, and besides food there isn't too much I have to buy for my son a month. A few shirts & pants? Every other month maybe? As long as her kids don't have medical issues to pay for I don't think it's too shabby of a monthly payment.

Maybe Jess shouldn't shit away her money on ridiculous hauls. If she budgeted better she wouldn't be spending so much with barely anything to show for it
But Lilia NEEDS to go to Disneyland!
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I don't wanna "fight" with you guys. This is my happy place! I was just surprised, and I wanted to throw it out there to see what anyone else thought. I understand the other points.

Hey, did anyone see Jess call Lilia her #browneyedbeauty? Haha
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

But it's true, yeah kids are expensive but thats typically when they're in school and want everything "cool" or when it's their first year and they're going through diapers like crazy. Right now the boys don't need every toy under the sun, they have plenty already. Or a wardrobe full of Etsy shit. If Jess is so down and needs more child support she'd save money rather then spend it on taking half her kids to Disney and creating a tacky pinterest wedding.
What he's supposed to give a month isn't enough to support income, but it is called support right? It's not expected that the parent's entire income goes to payment because if he had full custody they would still be living off that same amount, it's not like he'd magically have more money if he actually had them full time. They would just be careful with money and not go on extravagant trips monthly.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

"She's the only one who does. "LOOOK! I READ MY KID A BOOK!" *looks around eagerly for applause and a medal* "Ya like that random peeps?! Well. I FED THEM GRAPES INSTEAD OF GOLDFISH!! Come on. That's a good one you guys. Healthy and all that

So much this. I read an article recently that said good parents usually always question whether or not they are good parents. They're always trying to do better. But she thinks she's already the best mom in the world, thanks to her minions and her overblown ego.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Ellie you make some really good points, although I don't agree with everything you said you have made some really good points <----- peaceful disagreeing! I feel like sitting around a bonfire and singing "what the world needs now is love sweet love" lmao

You know what I just thought of! I would love to know Jess' opinion on Stabby asking Ashley for spousal and child support! Little Mrs. Drake doesn't pay child support. The Stabmeister doesn't have a job lol
We should give a lesson in peaceful disagreement lmao! <3

She is so double sided, it's okay that Stabby doesn't pay CS, but hell if Drake doesn't. Yeah #MessLogic
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Sosie Lark wrote:I don't wanna "fight" with you guys. This is my happy place! I was just surprised, and I wanted to throw it out there to see what anyone else thought. I understand the other points.

Hey, did anyone see Jess call Lilia her #browneyedbeauty? Haha

Lol yess cause she CAN'T argue that they're brown..if not, she would say they look brown on pictures, but my lilibutt's eyes are a greenish color. Lol
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Just a question to you Americans, if/when Jess and Stabby gets married, does Drake automatically get freed from paying child support? Or am I thinking of adoption?

And if/when (I say this because I hope they won't make it and she will actually focus on her kids but well. .) they get married does Ashley still have to pay spousal support or does that get taken away?

Sorry for slightly OT just wondering as a non-american lol.
Angelmom12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Angelmom12 »

The responses here are crazy. If your BF and dh can't afford to provide their children with food, clothes, health insurance and shelter they shouldn't have kids. There's planned parenthoods that give out free condoms. Yes people get into binds, but I generally find people had kids way before they were financially ready. It's not about being a millionaire just secure enough to support yourself. Drake was NEVER in a good financial situation or close to finishing any trade school that would. His answer was to get another girl pregnant....WTF. He needs to cut his balls off and throw them over the Golden Gate Bridge.

The whole I can't afford it doesn't work when you're an adult. I can't tell the bank I pay my mortgage to " you make more than me, all I can afford to pay this month is $200" or "Mr. Gas company please don't cut me off, you have billions I can only afford $100 this month". You don't live beyond your means or make a bunch a babies you can't provide basic care for. It's called being a responsible parent.

$240 for three kids is insanely low. It's poverty level. My dad paid $500 a month plus health insurance and seasonal clothes back in the early 90s for two.

Sad thing is that all of drake and Jessica's kids will end up the same way. They will all have kids they can't afford and be public assistance.

Gabe is the only one who learned.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

ellie- wrote:Just a question to you Americans, if/when Jess and Stabby gets married, does Drake automatically get freed from paying child support? Or am I thinking of adoption?

And if/when (I say this because I hope they won't make it and she will actually focus on her kids but well. .) they get married does Ashley still have to pay spousal support or does that get taken away?

That would be if Drake signs away his rights and Chris adopts the boys. Thankfully it seems like that won't ever happen. I don't even know if the spousal support was granted, I could've sworn I saw it was denied or something. But if she is I don't think she would have to any more because Jess will be paying for him lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

ellie- wrote:Just a question to you Americans, if/when Jess and Stabby gets married, does Drake automatically get freed from paying child support? Or am I thinking of adoption?

Child support will only get stopped if Drake signs his rights away. Which is also the only way they could be adopted by anyone. But that would also mean that legally the kids have no connection to him and he'll never have any way to see them again.
Not sure about spousal support but I'd bet the wedding will put a stop to that.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Angelmom12 wrote:The responses here are crazy. If your BF and dh can't afford to provide their children with food, clothes, health insurance and shelter they shouldn't have kids. There's planned parenthoods that give out free condoms. Yes people get into binds, but I generally find people had kids way before they were financially ready. It's not about being a millionaire just secure enough to support yourself. Drake was NEVER in a good financial situation or close to finishing any trade school that would. His answer was to get another girl pregnant....WTF. He needs to cut his balls off and throw them over the Golden Gate Bridge.

The whole I can't afford it doesn't work when you're an adult. I can't tell the bank I pay my mortgage to " you make more than me, all I can afford to pay this month is $200" or "Mr. Gas company please don't cut me off, you have billions I can only afford $100 this month". You don't live beyond your means or make a bunch a babies you can't provide basic care for. It's called being a responsible parent.

$240 for three kids is insanely low. It's poverty level. My dad paid $500 a month plus health insurance and seasonal clothes back in the early 90s for two.

Sad thing is that all of drake and Jessica's kids will end up the same way. They will all have kids they can't afford and be public assistance.

Gabe is the only one who learned.
And how is throwing his balls off the Golden Gate bridge going to help the situation that has already arise?
He at least has had a few jobs unlike our Mess. I'm not defending him or her but seriously, the kids are already here, nothing to do about it now unless you know how to build a time machine?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lurkadurk wrote:
lurkadurk wrote:
Sleuth2014 wrote: I noticed that too. I kinda felt bad that Chris had to listen to her sing for what was probably most of the drive there. Idk about other people, but if I'm driving with someone I usually just talk to them and save the singing for when I'm driving alone (where no one can hear/judge my not so great singing)

Just think Jess, if you didn't have all your trap babies you could have kid free days like that all the time.
Was that "I kissed a girl" by Katy perry that mess told Stabby not to change on the radio station?! I couldn't help but have flashbacks to the video of her licking her friends face. Lesbihonest Jess.... You definitely like it! Lol
Oh God no, no woman would want Jess' luggage, she would thrive on the attention for being LGBTQ
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Seriously Jessica? Another hat!? It's not that big a deal!
Tis the season for ill fitting hats
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernSass wrote:Oh my god she never talks bad about Drake and she isn't even going to address it and can you PUHLEASE stop talking about it because she's just sooooo over it. Oh, what do we have here?
Classy.png
Klassy.png
Now we know how much Drake is supposed to pay each month and how much he owes. Thoughts?
She should be glad that he's giving money, period!
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

twomommies wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Seriously Jessica? Another hat!? It's not that big a deal!
Tis the season for ill fitting hats
Fa La La La La lalalala!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's awful that Drake doesn't pay the child support..but I'm sorry I see his point about having to pay for rent first. Even if he didn't have Airabella he would still have to pay for a place to live.

He talks in the video about how he doesn't just live in his mommys house like Jess does.. My husband and I pay for rent, electric, gas first and foremost, then comes everything else. I get it that he has to prioritize to keep a roof over his head.....even though it sucks & gives him the deadbeat title. It's easy for Jess to sit there in the house she's taken over and bitch about $, because she has no idea about the real world and bills.

It's not like Drake is living in some fancy place. Their apartment looks like it barely has any furniture in it.
It's so obvious that Wendy being a pushover is true
Angelmom12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Angelmom12 »

twomommies wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's awful that Drake doesn't pay the child support..but I'm sorry I see his point about having to pay for rent first. Even if he didn't have Airabella he would still have to pay for a place to live.

He talks in the video about how he doesn't just live in his mommys house like Jess does.. My husband and I pay for rent, electric, gas first and foremost, then comes everything else. I get it that he has to prioritize to keep a roof over his head.....even though it sucks & gives him the deadbeat title. It's easy for Jess to sit there in the house she's taken over and bitch about $, because she has no idea about the real world and bills.

It's not like Drake is living in some fancy place. Their apartment looks like it barely has any furniture in it.
It's so obvious that Wendy being a pushover is true
Wendy is a pushover.. More like spacey. She needs to tell Jessica to stop having kids and finish school. Even if Jess does pay rent, it is still her house. I would have told her there would be no marriage until she graduates and her current man has a stable long-term income.

I would give her rules of living there
1.kids must be clean
2. No sleepovers with men
3. House must be clean

Jess acts like kid and Wendy should treat her like one.
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

Angelmom12 wrote:The responses here are crazy. If your BF and dh can't afford to provide their children with food, clothes, health insurance and shelter they shouldn't have kids.
This may shock you, but most people don't maintain the same income throughout their lives. When my boyfriend's son was born he was making $1000/week. Companies close and people lose their jobs. Your comment is pretty ignorant of the current economic and social status of the US - which is awful and downright shameful. So is sex education. This is a bigger problem than an individual problem. Some people will never even have the opportunity to make $1000/week in the first place. People like to think there's a simple & easy answer to this problem (having children, not being able to fully provide in a way they're expected to), but there isn't. Instead they come off as classist, elitist, and often racist while maintaining/upholding the current system instead of helping anyone.
Last edited by ProSubscriber on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Honestly it's not that expensive to raise a toddler.

One of my husband's friends chooses to give his nasty ex 1,000 a month so she doesn't go to court and fight for full custody and I think that's excessive.

I factor my son's groceries into my grocery budget, and besides food there isn't too much I have to buy for my son a month. A few shirts & pants? Every other month maybe? As long as her kids don't have medical issues to pay for I don't think it's too shabby of a monthly payment.

Maybe Jess shouldn't shit away her money on ridiculous hauls. If she budgeted better she wouldn't be spending so much with barely anything to show for it
She excessively buys clothes though....
amber43002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amber43002 »

breezy32 wrote:And she acts like he pulled that number out of his ass. No. The COURT determined that amount based on his income and expenses. Take it up with them, Jess.
Exactly!. I get $38.40 a month in child support and it was based on his income (no income).

Return to “JesssFam”