ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol Jess posted this, and it sounds like more of a dig at her minions..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mikejones »

I've seen one poster who said Jessica doesn't deserve shit. ONE.

We think he should pay BUT. HE'S. HAVING. A. HARD. TIME. SO. IT. MIGHT. TAKE. AWHILE.

It's not like he doesn't ever do anything for them because he does. But he can't just not pay his fucking bill's! Unless you want to see a newborn living in the fucking streets. HE'LL PAY IT, HE JUST NEEDS TIME.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

AnonymousSource wrote:
mikejones wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: Jeez thanks for this post, I'm glad someone understands what I'm trying to say lol!
I thought you explained it very well, People just don't fucking read.
No, people fucking read. They just don't agree with the "1%" saying Drake shouldn't have to pay at all.
But you're not arguing with the 1% lol deadhead_kay and LittleBitOfKaitlyn are the only people who said in their opinion Jess doesn't deserve shit and I think that's just cause they think Jess is a cunt and they know she makes shit hard for Drake on purpose and think it would serve her right if he didn't pay. But I bet even they think he should pay when he's able. Lol. I think they were just snarking.
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Now this is controversial. I know how baby making works and how birth control works. But let's take a day to day scenario. When we decide to go for a birth control, we USUALLY go for one method. Either pill, IUD, barriers etc. Usually that is. That is what Drake did with Jess. He was dumb as shit to have believed her blindly given that she had history of failed pills. But which guy usually goes into so much details. She could very well have told him she somehow messed up last time and is more careful this time around. Like he said she could convince Snail that he is fast. So convincing a knucklehead like Drake wouldn't have been difficult for her. Hence I dont really blame him for the conception of twins. So like someone mentioned many posts ago, someone who fathered a child due to a one night stand is paying child support. I know it takes 2 to make a baby, but what if one of them wanted sex and not baby ? what about the person's trust in the other about the birth control. It does feel questionable when we think a guy should bear the responsibility for 18 years for the joy of 18 mins, when he fully trusted his sex partner that they were safe. HOWEVER, I never advocate Drake shouldn't pay his support. That is an asshole thing to do. But she shouldn't be surprised by this, because he couldn't support himself when she took him initially, let alone 4 more kids. But I hate him for one thing he still hasn't learnt his lesson about wrapping his tool. He is the most eligible candidate for getting clipped for life. 24 years and 4 kids ? No life stability ?What a shame.
Jess is more shitty. She used him twice for her perfect family without even considering what a douche he was. She brought it upon herself. So I dont give her no fucking sympathy.
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

Yes Drake should pay his child support but the 200 something dollars I'm sure seems like a lot to him. He's paying rent and pills and probably makes minimum wage.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:Question, my dad didn't pay child support for a long time and owed back child support out the wazoo and he never got his licensed revoked. Is that a state to state thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did my 5 second Google research like dr Jess, and found this for California

Maybe it is a state to state thing?

And 150 days..

didn't it say drake was super far behind? Like further than 150 days? Maybe he has made payment arrangements
The time will start from their next court date which I think she said next month.

Here's the thing with the he can't be homeless and have the baby on the streets. Jessica will stay on top of it so he will lose his license and then he could be jailed until he makes a payment which could very well be $5,000 or more. Another problem will be if they garnish his wages so not only will it be the current month but it could be up to two months it's up to the court. So me saying he needs another job or two is the reality of the situation because he very well could be homeless and the baby not taken care of either.
kikiagogo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kikiagogo »

QueenBooBoo1216 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:Question, my dad didn't pay child support for a long time and owed back child support out the wazoo and he never got his licensed revoked. Is that a state to state thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did my 5 second Google research like dr Jess, and found this for California

Maybe it is a state to state thing?

And 150 days..

didn't it say drake was super far behind? Like further than 150 days? Maybe he has made payment arrangements
The time will start from their next court date which I think she said next month.

Here's the thing with the he can't be homeless and have the baby on the streets. Jessica will stay on top of it so he will lose his license and then he could be jailed until he makes a payment which could very well be $5,000 or more. Another problem will be if they garnish his wages so not only will it be the current month but it could be up to two months it's up to the court. So me saying he needs another job or two is the reality of the situation because he very well could be homeless and the baby not taken care of either.
I do agree with you there. So if/when he gets so far behind he winds up in jail with his bail set to the amount of his arrears, what are the kids and Natalie going to do then? Now if when they go to court he can provide receipts and whatnot of what he has been paying to the best of his ability that'll keep him a free man. But it's not going to look favorable if he hasn't been paying anything for the better part of a year and sites the expense of fathering another child as his excuse.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm pretty sure Jessica is a big enough a bitch to make things as hard for him as possible. I'm pretty sure she is vile enough to be laughing at Airabells's sickness. I just get that vibe.
The thing that hurts me is the fact Jess isnt doing all this because she needs money. No I dont think so. She does all this to get back at him. That DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT exempt him from his duty but it is her evilness which makes me hate her even more.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just like Drake should've worn a condom to protect himself even though she was on BC, similarly, Jess should've considered the fact that this shit could happen. Don't have kids if you can't provide for them by yourself IMO. Yeah fathers should pay child support but not all of them do. It's just a fact of life. Especially considering the fact that this dude cheated on you the first time you got pregnant and then you pop out ANOTHER kid with him 2 years later... You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Yes. Drake should pay his child support. No, Jess should not have popped out 3 kids with someone she KNEW she couldn't count on.
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I will never EVER teach future sons of mine to just trust a girl when she says she's on birth control. If a guy is naive and doesn't protect himself, A) he could end up with children, and B) he could end up with STDs. (Both of which happened to Drake.) So, with that being said, a guy should never just take a girl's word for it that she's taking her birth control reliably or that she's STD free. Using condoms is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do, especially if you don't want to have children. Safe sex is JUST AS MUCH the guy's responsibility as it is the girl's. This is why I think "baby-trapping" isn't really a thing. Because if you had been insisting on using condoms, too, there's a very small chance the pregnancy would've even happened in the first place. TRUST ONLY YOURSELF is the lesson here. People will do nasty things, like try to conceive without your knowledge or purposefully give you AIDS knowing they have it (a really gross thing called "bug-gifting," caution if you look this up... Be prepared for very sick images)... But that just means that you have to be smart and responsible regarding your own sexual health!!
kikiagogo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kikiagogo »

marshmellow wrote:I'm pretty sure Jessica is a big enough a bitch to make things as hard for him as possible. I'm pretty sure she is vile enough to be laughing at Airabells's sickness. I just get that vibe.
The thing that hurts me is the fact Jess isnt doing all this because she needs money. No I dont think so. She does all this to get back at him. That DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT exempt him from his duty but it is her evilness which makes me hate her even more.
What I find annoying is that regardless of how vindictive she is, he makes it easier for her to throw him under the bus. Granted, he pretty much put himself under there to begin with, but now he just stays there. No family court judge in their right mind is going to say, "Awww you're not making much money to support everyone because it cuts into softball practice? Poor baby, let me adjust that for you."
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Still catching up so probably OT. Why does everyone here never believe Jess (I know I don't) about anything but then you all (not everyone) believe her when she says that Drake hardly sees the boys? She could've pulled that 240/500 hours number out of her ass like she does with everything else. Out of everything to believe her on, y'all choose that. Does Drake need to spend more time with his boys? Hell yes, you can never spend too much time with your kids. Am I going to fully believe Jess when she says he sees the boys less than half of what he's supposed to? Hell no
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lol betty.. :respekt:
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

^^ agree! i really don't know how many of you will agree, but if i know the father of my kids is struggling and i have enough money to support my kids i wouldn't be bitching Or posting it on the internet to make him look bad. I know he's also responsible because they both made the kids and he should pay...moving on....
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:I'm pretty sure Jessica is a big enough a bitch to make things as hard for him as possible. I'm pretty sure she is vile enough to be laughing at Airabells's sickness. I just get that vibe.
Thissssss. Gabe used to not pay too and she blasted him but not to the same extent... Now they're BFFLs. Lol. She is acting like this for revenge. He still should have to pay, but she's throwing a fit because she's jealous he moved on so fast and had ANOTHER baby (and a GIRL) with someone else and she wants to make him pay literally and figuratively.

For the people who are gonna pick that paragraph apart, I will clarify that YES I think Jess is entitled to child support and I think he will eventually have to pay up and his excuses will not be valid forever.
#FreeBen
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Is the teen pregnancy rate in Modesto ridiculously high?

I'm from a small town in Ontario and so many people I graduated high school with have kids now. (I'm 19, graduated in 2013.)
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

msbehavinangel05 wrote:
QueenBooBoo1216 wrote: Here's the thing with the he can't be homeless and have the baby on the streets. Jessica will stay on top of it so he will lose his license and then he could be jailed until he makes a payment which could very well be $5,000 or more. Another problem will be if they garnish his wages so not only will it be the current month but it could be up to two months it's up to the court. So me saying he needs another job or two is the reality of the situation because he very well could be homeless and the baby not taken care of either.
I do agree with you there. So if/when he gets so far behind he winds up in jail with his bail set to the amount of his arrears, what are the kids and Natalie going to do then? Now if when they go to court he can provide receipts and whatnot of what he has been paying to the best of his ability that'll keep him a free man. But it's not going to look favorable if he hasn't been paying anything for the better part of a year and sites the expense of fathering another child as his excuse.
If he paid even $50 a month they would give him time to catch up without revoking his license. They will look at the time of separation at how much he's paid. It won't matter if he buys them stuff for his house as Jessica has to do the same. They want to see an effort. They are already not happy with him about not utilizing his time that's why it was reduced. He is really just hurting all the kids involved by not attempting to be responsible.

I think Jessica is not a great mom and she's a horrible role model for teens and a disgrace to women everywhere but no matter how crazy/delusional she is all the court sees is she is fully responsible for those kids. That's scary!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AnonymousSource wrote:I will never EVER teach future sons of mine to just trust a girl when she says she's on birth control. If a guy is naive and doesn't protect himself, A) he could end up with children, and B) he could end up with STDs. (Both of which happened to Drake.) So, with that being said, a guy should never just take a girl's word for it that she's taking her birth control reliably or that she's STD free. Using condoms is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do, especially if you don't want to have children. Safe sex is JUST AS MUCH the guy's responsibility as it is the girl's. This is why I think "baby-trapping" isn't really a thing. Because if you had been insisting on using condoms, too, there's a very small chance the pregnancy would've even happened in the first place. TRUST ONLY YOURSELF is the lesson here. People will do nasty things, like try to conceive without your knowledge or purposefully give you AIDS knowing they have it (a really gross thing called "bug-gifting," caution if you look this up... Be prepared for very sick images)... But that just means that you have to be smart and responsible regarding your own sexual health!!
Yes, I agree. I was talking about committed relationships. In general. Like husband and wife or engaged couple. Sad that these two idiots thought they were one. Atleast Jess did, and Drake would even climb mountains for free food and sex back then. Cheapsters. Of course they are a lifetime lesson for many many generations to come.

And yeah lol I have heard about bug-gifting. Something like if you give the virus away to someone else , you become disease free or some BC like that.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I
I agree with everything and that's why I can't stand her. Everything is just for revenge. I just can't imagine being so evil to want to throw my baby daddy in jail just to get back at him for cheating on me and moving on. There has to be something in him she saw that made her decide to sink her claws into him & make babies.

If he's truly as big of a shit as she claims, then why doesn't she just wait for him and natalie to blow up? If she's sooooo happy with Stabby, why is she still so focused on Drake?
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

AnonymousSource wrote:I will never EVER teach future sons of mine to just trust a girl when she says she's on birth control. If a guy is naive and doesn't protect himself, A) he could end up with children, and B) he could end up with STDs. (Both of which happened to Drake.) So, with that being said, a guy should never just take a girl's word for it that she's taking her birth control reliably or that she's STD free. Using condoms is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do, especially if you don't want to have children. Safe sex is JUST AS MUCH the guy's responsibility as it is the girl's. This is why I think "baby-trapping" isn't really a thing. Because if you had been insisting on using condoms, too, there's a very small chance the pregnancy would've even happened in the first place. TRUST ONLY YOURSELF is the lesson here. People will do nasty things, like try to conceive without your knowledge or purposefully give you AIDS knowing they have it (a really gross thing called "bug-gifting," caution if you look this up... Be prepared for very sick images)... But that just means that you have to be smart and responsible regarding your own sexual health!!
Also tell them to carry their own condoms always!! My 19 year old has a friend that had a scare because his girlfriend was poking holes in her condoms.

Return to “JesssFam”