The truth/Answering questions

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Yup...nothing here says anything about Alesana and Anberlin running off too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

chelsieross7 wrote:why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??

Mte, and I thought she "didn't even read here" probably just yet another lie. God damn, every other word out of this chicks mouth is a lie.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't see that as proof. Anyone can put any name they want on a FB.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

hannahbanana wrote:Yup...nothing here says anything about Alesana and Anberlin running off too...
Also makes the story way more fucked up, she was so wrapped up in not watching her kids that all three wandered off? :?
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

blackbettybamf wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Yup...nothing here says anything about Alesana and Anberlin running off too...
Also makes the story way more fucked up, she was so wrapped up in not watching her kids that all three wandered off? :?
It just goes from bad to worst... And spanking Ambie??? Really... Of course she is going to following the other... Like really... Her logic...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

subject99 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
It just goes from bad to worst... And spanking Ambie??? Really... Of course she is going to following the other... Like really... Her logic...
She was talking on the phone about her GED classes you guyzzzzz because she's such a #damngudmawm!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

That's another question: Why do you consider yourself to be a damn good mother? That's one of the things about you that makes me cringe the most. Just what about you makes you a #damngudmawm? Bathing them, feeding them, and buying them clothes doesn't make you a good mom, it's what you're supposed to do...if you didn't do that, you'd probably be in jail for child abuse and those kids would be living with your relatives or in a foster home. Being a stay at home mom doesn't automatically make you a good mother either; I'm not a mom, don't plan on being one, but I think even I know what makes a good mother. A damn good mother wouldn't stay in an abusive relationship, a damn good mom wouldn't even consider having another child when they can't even afford the others they have, a damn good mom would try and hold down a job so she could provide more for her family...you don't do any of that.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Ok, Tayler. I need you to listen to me carefully. You are in a very dangerous cycle with Chuckie. You need to realize what you are putting your kids through when they see you and Chuckie fight. The only way to break the cycle is if YOU put a stop to it. If you keep going back to him and you guys are fighting and beating on each other it will not end well. Either you, Chuckie, or god forbid one of the kids, will get hurt or worse. You can't fix him and he can't fix you. I live in the same state as you, I know where the battered women's shelters are and I know the hotline. You have the power to put a stop to this abuse. Just do it for your kids' sake.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Hey guys I am a big time lurker but never comment. I don't believe in posting anything nasty but also don't feel I have any right to argue with you guys or correct anyone. The reason I read so often is because I am a big Mommy vlogger addict but only have enough data to watch my absolute favorites and this site is a great way to keep up to date on everything. My guilty pleasure I guess lol, I tell everyone it is kind of like reality TV but more real.

Anyway since I read here so much I thought what's the harm in posting some non negative things without being rude to other posters :)

From what I read on this thread Tayler was saying it is not just Jakoby who is disciplined, all three of them are but only Jakoby and Alesana were involved in the stranger incident. She was outside with them but on a phone call which I have definitely done before and she was most upset about the fact the Jakoby actually followed the stranger which is what she posted about. Alesana also spoke to a stranger so she was in trouble too but I get the sense Jakoby gave her the biggest scare.

What a scary experience! I would have sent my husband out to scare that guy good, it is so sad that there are horrible people out there :(
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

This story doesn't make any sense I think she made it up for attention and to get pity comments. And if it is real shame on you Tayler for disciplining your children because you weren't properly supervising them outside.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:This story doesn't make any sense I think she made it up for attention and to get pity comments. And if it is real shame on you Tayler for disciplining your children because you weren't properly supervising them outside.

Its Tayler for goodness sake! She would lie about a snail having a shell!
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I love this site. love that I don't have to watch every video too.

I have been watching tayler since before she got pregnant with koby.
Used to sympathise with her. Now I think she's the dumbest thing ever.

Who lets their man abuse them over and over. Then justify being back together.

Tayler why!!! Please don't have a fourth baby. No only the financial stress but the mental stress of caring for all those kids alone. :( you and your family deserve more
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Do your miscarriages actually upset you as much as you claim they do? Because you seem pretty damn happy here.
Same dates

Then when you miscarried the second time you made a video seemingly not giving a fuck because it meant you could buy new clothes and go to a concert without having to worry about your belly but then a while after that you made a video claiming to be devastated by that miscarriage too.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

I don't think she's coming back, but she was also uploading silly videos on YT the same day. Here is a link to the video that was reuploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdzjqLMTv8

Here's a cached screenshot of the date it was originally uploaded, since she had the channel deleted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[video][/video]
It got reuploaded

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize you linked the video.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.
Stephplustwo_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stephplustwo_ »

mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.
I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Stephplustwo_ wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.
I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.
If it were ANYONE but Tayler I would think this is absurd. But she lies soo much there's no way to know what's truth and what's a lie! And honestly I would not be surprised it it were true. However Tayler is always caught in her lies when her story changes 50 times. I could be wrong but I think her miscarriage story has been pretty consistent.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I believe she miscarried but my theory is that she was happy about it because it meant she could try for a baby with Chuckie.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”