SkubeyLubeandFirecrotch Part 51

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SkubeyLubeandFirecrotch Part 51

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I've always wanted to take a class like that, or home ec, but both of the highschools I've been to haven't had a program like that
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I didn't have any elective like that (child development) when I was in school.

Just watched her video about YouTube. Didn't she do a similar video about being a YouTuber semi-recently? Anyway, what a joke. She says in one breath that the only opinions that matter are hers, her friends and family, and her children's, but also says that she's happy the positive fan comments outweigh the "haters'" comments. Her minions don't know her personally, so why should their opinion matter to her any more than the haters?

I'm also getting really sick of YouTubers talking about how they do YouTube in order to "connect with people" and "learn from them". Get real. You do it because you think you're interesting and that you have interesting things to say and it feels good that people listen to you and watch videos about you.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

Omg that YT post is spot on.I just realised Mess is not an independent person.Omg, how can you be 23 and still depend on your family without being in college? I understand those who are in college and still need support but either finish college and get a job or get off your ass and get a job.Either way, stop leeching off of your parents.Man, how is she not ashamed of her situation? I'm going to accept some less than ideal work conditions when I finish college(in two years) just so I can stop being a burden for my parents financially speaking.It's also why I study my ass off, I wouldn't dream of taking a sabatical or having to retake a year after all my parents have done to support me. Then again, each parent gets the child they have raised and therefore diserve right? So I can't say I feel bad for Wendy.
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

We had that class too, we called it "parenting" lol. Some schools here do the special dolls and some do these big weighted pregnancy bellies that you have to wear in public, at home, etc, for the same amount of time as you would carry the doll
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I really hope Tommy & Caden are with Ashley today, cuz Drake and Natalie didn't have the boys this weekend for mothers day
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

I just watched her life with youtube video and wow the only reason why she wont quit is because of the money and she loves the drama and attention..she may act like she just ignores it but she FEEDS off it!
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Screenshot_2015-05-10-09-46-53.png
Is she throwing some shade?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Wow Chris...can't even spell "husband" correctly. LOLOLOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Ripley wrote:Was that a mandatory class that everyone took in high school? Or something optional i guess? I know a lot of people who would be ticked off if they HAD to take a class like that in high school. Interesting... i might have taken it as an elective, but i am not sure. Was there any sort of stigma about those who did take it? Like "oh they just want to be a teen mom" or whatever? We never had anything like this at our high school. It seems like an interest type thing that someone might do a lot of reading on in their own time (as a teen or adult). It doesn't seem like something you would take in high school.
At my school they had the option to get the certificate while you were in high school to get ahead. No one thought it meant they wanted to be a teen mom.. It just prepared them for a job that's better than working at McDonald's right after graduation. No fake babies though, there was an actual daycare at the school 3 days a week and the students helped watch them. Not everyone had to take it but it would be very useful to people like Jess who want to plan babies at 17.. I remember one teacher having us read lists of when it was a good time to try for a baby, and good reasons to have a baby, and vice versa. I used to be like Jess, I thought I wanted kids young and if I was with the right guy we would totally be prepared. When I met my current boyfriend though, I realized that even at 18 I'm still learning to take care of myself. I'm giving it another 10 years at least now, lol. Image
mcboogity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mcboogity »

jodilo88 wrote:Wow Chris...can't even spell "husband" correctly. LOLOLOL
No better way to show your love and appreciation than Walmart flowers and giant size candy bars. This explains the birth control caused weight gain. "We substitute sex with chocolate."
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Jessica's caption on her Instagram photo of the gift nasty butt got her she said "when your kids aren't old enough to understand Mother's Day yet".. umm do you think Lilia is stupid? Cause I'm pretty sure I knew what Mother's Day was at her age :|
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

80085 wrote:
jodilo88 wrote:Wow Chris...can't even spell "husband" correctly. LOLOLOL
it's his handwriting, the s is there.
I see no s. It's spelled huband lol
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Context101 wrote:Jessica's caption on her Instagram photo of the gift nasty butt got her she said "when your kids aren't old enough to understand Mother's Day yet".. umm do you think Lilia is stupid? Cause I'm pretty sure I knew what Mother's Day was at her age :|
Even the twins would understand the concept holy shit she's annoying. She just doesn't want her kids to be detracting from "her day" in the least.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

mcboogity wrote:No better way to show your love and appreciation than Walmart flowers and giant size candy bars. This explains the birth control caused weight gain. "We substitute sex with chocolate."
While I agree with the weight gain comment, I do have to say something about the Walmart bit...I live in a small town and all we have store-wise is Walmart because it put a lot of our smaller stores out of business. I appreciate flowers from my husband whether they're from Walmart or someone's front yard :lol:
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Deadhead_kay wrote:
Context101 wrote:Jessica's caption on her Instagram photo of the gift nasty butt got her she said "when your kids aren't old enough to understand Mother's Day yet".. umm do you think Lilia is stupid? Cause I'm pretty sure I knew what Mother's Day was at her age :|
Even the twins would understand the concept holy shit she's annoying. She just doesn't want her kids to be detracting from "her day" in the least.
I honestly don't understand Jess anymore. I was watching old videos recently and she didn't treat her kids as if they were stupid, but ever since she got with Chris she acts as if they're stupid :? Why would you treat your kids that way? :| and also she wouldn't be celebrating today if it weren't for her children..
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

HCB wrote:A little over 2 minutes into the new video but had to laugh at her saying she loves it when Chris is home from work. lolol quit lying! We all know he is an unemployed loser! My husband works 12 hour shifts in the Coast Guard and really it's only like half the days of the month. Some are nights and some are days. So I know how it is having an odd schedule and having them home a lot. However, Chris is ALWAYS there! He's there at night, he's there during the day, he's there on the weekends unless he is driving for fucking forever and a half with his kids. I want to believe he has a job so that maybe there is ONE "redeeming quality" in him but there is zero proof.
Sorry just catching up but my hubby is in the CG too so hello fellow CG family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tinydancer
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tinydancer »

Does it bug anyone else that he signed "your husband (huband)" instead of "Your future husband" or something? lol That bugs me more than "huband"
melody01010
Informer
Informer

SkubeyLubeandFirecrotch Part 51

Unread post by melody01010 »

The s is definitely there.. it overlaps the "u" on the side.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The flowers and candy pic would have been enough. How weird that she felt she had to post his personal note to her. Such an attention whore.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol I happened to go to his profile right as he posted this pic...so I look like a stalker

Anyways "and what our boys are being raised with morally"? He sounds like a complete moron.

And 'our boys'? No. Your boys.

Return to “JesssFam”