JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

Sayit_dontsprayit
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

Unread post by Sayit_dontsprayit »

melody01010 wrote:That isn't his account.. right?
His account is drakerogue91 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hmm jess is sure posting a lot of tbt's.... She's getting nostalgic. Baby number 5 coming soon?
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

old_soul_here wrote:I wonder if they broke up because he is going to the navy? Been there done that, its awful especially if your partner is less than trust worthy
I couldn't see Drake lasting a week in the Navy
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That Instagram is fake. I don't think he's really going to the navy.

Natalie posted this comment about drake 9 hrs ago..idk I doubt they broke up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That Instagram is fake. I don't think he's really going to the navy.

Natalie posted this comment about drake 9 hrs ago..idk I doubt they broke up.
Not a chance!!! He hates to be controlled he would never choose to do something where his every move is controlled. And he would be broke the government would make sure his child support is paid.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

The only reason why Drake would join the military is to get the fuck away from all these fertile Modesto women
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

rodgerdodger wrote:The only reason why Drake would join the military is to get the fuck away from all these fertile Modesto women
Better stay put. I lived just off an Army base there are 50 times more fertile floozies stalking anything in a uniform.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

I might be mistaken, but I think the video of Drake telling it how it is has been removed....?
thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

Jameson wrote:
thecitylightsburn wrote:I recently stumbled across a video of Drake speaking the truth about Jess. I don't know how old the video is.

He apparently said Jess cheated when she was like eight months pregnant with someone else, who he wouldn't name.
R U new? Haha jk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You discovered my secret, oh no. :|
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Did Jess ever make an update about her doctor's appointment? Where she went in to get her belly checked.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

funckyerdoder wrote:Did Jess ever make an update about her doctor's appointment? Where she went in to get her belly checked.
No, but wait until around Lilias birthday until she is pregnant again. Then the doctor probably told her that a pregnancy is okay because she is sooooo in tune with her body and they wanted to wait until after the marriage but she gets pregnant by being looked at, so what could she do? #7under7 #stabbyjr #whoneedsotherkidswhenyou'vegotanewone
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

funckyerdoder wrote:Did Jess ever make an update about her doctor's appointment? Where she went in to get her belly checked.
No, and she probably never will until her and Chris are over. After she has her surgery she cannot have any children (because it will undo all of the surgical work and it will be VERY dangerous for her and for the unborn child). Essentially having the surgery is the equivalent to her getting her tubes tied.
You notice she only talks about the surgery when she is "super done with having kids". Now her and Chris want more so she has forgotten all about it.
StillMedstudent
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StillMedstudent »

rodgerdodger wrote:
No, and she probably never will until her and Chris are over. After she has her surgery she cannot have any children (because it will undo all of the surgical work and it will be VERY dangerous for her and for the unborn child). Essentially having the surgery is the equivalent to her getting her tubes tied.
You notice she only talks about the surgery when she is "super done with having kids". Now her and Chris want more so she has forgotten all about it.
Where are you getting this info from? As far as I know is possible that the hernia will recur when she gets pregnant again but it's not the done deal you're making it out to be. It could go either way.It most certainly isn't the equivalent of tying her tubes.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

StillMedstudent wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:
Where are you getting this info from? As far as I know is possible that the hernia will recur when she gets pregnant again but it's not the done deal you're making it out to be. It could go either way.It most certainly isn't the equivalent of tying her tubes.
I meant that in Jessica's eyes it is. She has said the only reason why she would get the surgery is to fix the hernia and that if she did get the surgery she would NEVER get pregnant again. In her eyes the surgery=done with pregnancy forever
StillMedstudent
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StillMedstudent »

Oh I see, that makes sense.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I made Chris & Jess in the sims, and when they had a kid it was a boy. A redhead blue eyed boy named Karsen Krystoff hahaha
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

RubyRed wrote:I made Chris & Jess in the sims, and when they had a kid it was a boy. A redhead blue eyed boy named Karsen Krystoff hahaha
What? Isn't Sims where you create a fictitious person and pretend to be them? And you made them in the likeness of Jess and Chris? Am i understanding this correctly? I think you better stop reading here because once they start infiltrating other areas of your life like that, it is getting into the creepy zone.
PaigeF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PaigeF »

I've obviously been reading here too much because I had a dream last night that Jessica got pregnant but honestly didn't know until she was 20 weeks pregnant but obviously no one would believe here haha.. and it was a baby girl! Been on here too long haha :wink:
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I saw this an immediately thought of Jess, oops.

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Ripley wrote:
RubyRed wrote:I made Chris & Jess in the sims, and when they had a kid it was a boy. A redhead blue eyed boy named Karsen Krystoff hahaha
What? Isn't Sims where you create a fictitious person and pretend to be them? And you made them in the likeness of Jess and Chris? Am i understanding this correctly? I think you better stop reading here because once they start infiltrating other areas of your life like that, it is getting into the creepy zone.
I mean, yes the sims is a computer game where you make people and build their houses and live their lives. It's like Barbies for adults haha. There's no part where I'm "pretending to be them" though. It's just fun to make people you know sometimes and put them in the town. A few of the girls on the YTMD Facebook group and I were having fun with it. It's harmless, I assure you. :)

Return to “JesssFam”