JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessandCrew: Taking Over Mimi's Side Too! Part 52

Unread post by ellie- »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/14 ... 63be3a.jpg[/img]

Seriously Jessica read THIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't someone already do that with Kaden? Or one of her kids at least.

Thanks for the explanation above!
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

ellie- wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/14 ... 63be3a.jpg[/img]

Seriously Jessica read THIS.

Didn't someone already do that with Kaden? Or one of her kids at least.

Thanks for the explanation above!
Yeah some girl pretended the twins were hers and gave them fake names. Then killed Kaden off with cancer.

england2015
TROLL

Unread post by england2015 »

loving this post making me laugh so much
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

LOLZ
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431631765.178234.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

There's a produce stand here in Modesto that sells really good corn and every time I go there I half expect to see Jess lugging sackfuls of corn back to her car.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

There's a produce stand here in Modesto that sells really good corn and every time I go there I half expect to see Jess lugging sackfuls of corn back to her car.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:There's a produce stand here in Modesto that sells really good corn and every time I go there I half expect to see Jess lugging sackfuls of corn back to her car.

Haha!! I'm picturing it in my head! But I'm sure Jess would never buy fresh corn. I think you're in the clear ;)
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

OMG. He tries way too hard to sound like he is some sort of intellect. I am talking about the caption under the cow. And i don't think the issue is that she is feeding her kid in public. The issue some have is that she uploads the photos to instagram for attention and in doing so, she is exploiting her kids. In fact, Jessica, you could lear a lot from the cow. She is obviously wiser than you are. First, breast feed when your child is actually hungry and not to draw attention to yourself. Join the cow in the field where it is nice and quiet. And lastly, follow the cow's lead by refraining from taking selfies of the event and posting it on social media just for the attention.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Is it just me, or has this site been really slow for the past week for you guys too?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Context101 wrote:Is it just me, or has this site been really slow for the past week for you guys too?
Nope I'm having the same problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Context101 wrote:Is it just me, or has this site been really slow for the past week for you guys too?
It has been slow. From what I hear GG is worse there are people who can't login for days. Someone said they are trying to update some stuff but I'm not sure.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thank you guys for responding :love2: Glad I'm not the only one then! I hope it gets fixed soon :]
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

ellelife wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:I knew I was on here too much when one day I caught myself wondering what ytmd would say about my parenting. "Oh shit, I just put the baby's lunch directly on the highchair tray." "Can't find baby's shoes. Guess we're going out Landen-style today." Aaaaaaaah, I'm fairly lame sometimes.
Putting food on the tray is bad?! Missed that memo. But if I give LO a plate it gets dumped all over the floor.

I gave LO corn and (organic) hotdog for lunch yesterday... I was like "and here is your Jess inspired lunch." But for dinner we had avacado sauce pasta and ham.
That's hilarious! I use just the tray too. It's a pain to wash every time, but plates will most definitely go flying here around here as well.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Uggghhh that picture. Besides the attention seeking by bf, you just KNOW she's tickling Kaden
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

nessieboo wrote:LOLZ
Oh gosh, this is stupid as f@$!k!!! Chris to the rescue!! :roll: was Drake ever like that when he was with Jess always defending her on IG, like Chris?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Hershey821 wrote:
nessieboo wrote:LOLZ
Oh gosh, this is stupid as f@$!k!!! Chris to the rescue!! :roll: was Drake ever like that when he was with Jess always defending her on IG, like Chris?
no Drake never cared about her drama
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I'm really, really surprised Chris doesn't wear a fedora.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

In a lot of ways drake is a child.. but I've always respected him for staying out of the drama.major Kudos
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just a warning that this will be a rant. I have had it with Chris & Jess' immaturity. I'm sorry but how old are they? Cause they're acting like 10 year olds who's trying to push some kids face in mud on the playground and then trying to say that the kid "fell". I am all for breastfeeding.. even in public. If you need to feed your child, feed your child.. but Chris I hate to break it to you sweetheart but your beloved Ursula.. I mean Ariel (#RedHeadsDoItBetter) is doing it just to get a reaction out of people and not because she's proud of what she's able to do for her child. Him posting that photo of a mother cow feeding her baby shows how ignorant he is for many reasons 1. I'm proud of him for knowing that a cow is a mammal. 2. Yes, that mother is feeding her baby which she never took the photo of and posted on social media...that would be you. 3. We all know you drink oodles of cow's milk Chris.. which means technically you aren't weaned from nipple juice either so shut up you big baby. How do you portray that context Chris?? :-o He has anger issues and lashes out so quickly at people, but Drake is the bad guy? Look at who you're with Jessica before you talk. Soon enough Chris will get sick of you just solely off the fact that you can't portray your own context. 8-)
cursive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cursive »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:There's a produce stand here in Modesto that sells really good corn and every time I go there I half expect to see Jess lugging sackfuls of corn back to her car.
Jess would never be caught at a produce stand. It's Walmart canned veggies for her!

Return to “JesssFam”