Natalie Brown, the sexy coffee stripper Part 1

Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie Brown, the sexy coffee stripper Part 1

Unread post by Lovaleea »

So there is speculation of a break up, any facts or truth to this?
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Lovaleea wrote:So there is speculation of a break up, any facts or truth to this?
I'm not sure but just looked on Natalie's Instagram and the fact she's engaged is no longer on her bio... Might not mean anything though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Idk if they're together or not but I don't think anybody from here should be commenting on her and Nicole's instagrams (not saying it is it could be anybody) asking cause that'd just be a huge slap in the face each time for me . If she's ready to say she'll say . I sure hope they're together tho for Bella .
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

KimKardashian wrote:Idk if they're together or not but I don't think anybody from here should be commenting on her and Nicole's instagrams (not saying it is it could be anybody) asking cause that'd just be a huge slap in the face each time for me . If she's ready to say she'll say . I sure hope they're together tho for Bella .
I agree. I hate when people do that. Honestly that is the only reason I thought something may have happened between them (because of the comments on her instagram). Im hoping they are still together. I honestly felt they went well together. Not to mention it would only fuel Jess's fire if they broke up...
shell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shell »

Just posting this here before it gets hard to find.

Drake did cheat on Natalie she said.
I am not sure how to post the screen capture pictures of Natalie saying all this on fb maybe someone else can add it here.
So here is what Natalie said on fb

Natalie wrote that she went home and found Drake in bed with another girl so she punched him over and over in his face and left. She said Drake called the cops and is trying to charge her with domestic violence and got a restraining order on her.

By the instagram pictures Natalie has been staying at Nicole's house ever since the incident with Airabella.
shell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shell »

Sorry for the confusion you guys. Drake did not cheat on Natalie. They were already broken up a few days before this happened. I read that part wrong.

Here I copy and pasted that part of what Natalie said. I wish I knew how to add these picture screen captures that would be so much easier so you could read it.

She said "My baby's father and I broke upp our daughter is a month old. Few days later find a girl in OUR bed"
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Oh god poor Natalie :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

God I can't even imagine what she's going through. I hope Jess's minions give her space/don't post 10 million comments about how their happy this happened to her
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Natalie Brown, the sexy coffee stripper Part 1

Unread post by LaurenXo »

God I can't even imagine what she's going through. I hope Jess's minions give her space/don't post 10 million comments about how their happy this happened to her.

She seems like a strong and independent girl so I hope she does what's best for her and airabella.
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

Wow...He really is a piece of shit. He had it good with Natalie, she stood by him through all of his bullshit and he does this again. I was rooting for them, I believed his YouTube video and actually started liking him. Messing up the lives of people who love him seems to be a speciality of his.

Jess is more than likely loving this to no end but I hope she'll have some compassion for Natalie and her sons sister and allowing Natalie to still be a part of their lives, she seemed to really love them and everyone knows without her stepping in Drake would still be a deadbeat dad.

Makes me wonder if Drake is capable of loving anyone, especially his four children. I really hope he doesn't go through with pressing charges, he so deserved that beating.
Sheree411
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheree411 »

Does anyone know where Drake goes crawling back to after he leaves these woman? I would be so ashamed if he was my son and not let him come crawling back to me unless his entire paycheck was going to child support
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Idk but he must go threw quite a fortune on engagement rings for these broads he gets pregnant. My god. What's in this Modesto water that makes his sperm absolutely invincible to any form of birth control, and what is up with him having sex with anything with a hole?! If someone put a skirt on a pencil sharpener they'd have to hide it from him.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Idk but he must go threw quite a fortune on engagement rings for these broads he gets pregnant. My god. What's in this Modesto water that makes his sperm absolutely invincible to any form of birth control, and what is up with him having sex with anything with a hole?! If someone put a skirt on a pencil sharpener they'd have to hide it from him.
Maybe he needs to hook up with the girl from the movie Teeth
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Idk but he must go threw quite a fortune on engagement rings for these broads he gets pregnant. My god. What's in this Modesto water that makes his sperm absolutely invincible to any form of birth control, and what is up with him having sex with anything with a hole?! If someone put a skirt on a pencil sharpener they'd have to hide it from him.
I'm not even sure that would stop him. That vagina w/ teeth only attacked when the girl felt threatened, and drake sweet talks the girls so much their pants practically unbutton themselves.
mcboogity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mcboogity »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Omg this is the best thing ever.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
BRB, laughing, crying, and trying to not pee myself. Damn you!!!! :lol:
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mcboogity
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mcboogity »

Someone dropped this into a comment on the GabeandJess Facebook.

http://i59.tinypic.com/28turrs.jpg
nolagirlsami
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nolagirlsami »

My heart breaks for Natalie but she can't be surprised this happened. Drake is a dog.
nolagirlsami
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nolagirlsami »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432101138.735749.jpg
Also found this weird. Chris commented on Natalie's Instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

What the actual fuck? She's fully upset and this idiots laughing. He shouldn't be doing that knowing theres a 2 month involved. He's the type of asshole that laughs at people's misfortunes and i swear he's the oldest out of all of them

Return to “JesssFam”