Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by KittyKax »

Regarding the while Natalie and Jessica becoming friends, I mean it's not exactly the same but recently I ended my friendship with my best friend(long story short she's a bitch), and now her ex boyfriend and I are best friends so it could happen XD. They both understand how it feels to be swept off their feet by Drake and then left to raise his kids :(
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

^ haha that gif! So appropriate on the Jess thread.

Plot twist: Natalie is a bridesmaid at Jess' wedding ha
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Wow how fucking tacky.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Drake right now:

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

If Natalie and Drake broke up, why did she care who he sleeps with? He's free to do whatever he likes wherever he likes. What a bunch of losers. There isn't one decent person in this group
for_the_wolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by for_the_wolf »

Shawn2011 wrote:If Natalie and Drake broke up, why did she care who he sleeps with? He's free to do whatever he likes wherever he likes. What a bunch of losers. There isn't one decent person in this group
Because he did it in the very same bed he used to share with his daughter and fiancé. In the apartment they still lived in.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I know we've been back and forth here for ages as to whether Natalie is Jess 2.0 or not. I think this is the moment we'll really find out. Her next move is going to speak volumes.

I really hate that she hit him. There's no excuse at all, in my opinion. But it disturbs me even more that it was repeatedly. He wasn't, by her own admission, even fighting back. She just kept going and going.

I saw a few people say she felt remorseful...I feel like I've missed something...what exactly is that referring to?
for_the_wolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by for_the_wolf »

To soon? Bahahaha

*Disclaimer* I'm NOT playing down domestic violence or try to justify Natalie's beating!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Shawn2011 wrote:If Natalie and Drake broke up, why did she care who he sleeps with? He's free to do whatever he likes wherever he likes. What a bunch of losers. There isn't one decent person in this group
They were broken up for a few days. You don't get over the father of your child in a couple of days. That's why she cared.
I agree they're all idiots, but don't act like you'd be completely fine and happy if your 2 month olds father moved on a few days after you guys broke up.
Just because he has the freedom to do whatever he likes doesn't make his actions less hurtful.
I wish break ups worked the way you're implying, but they just don't.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Still doesn't justify punching him repeatedly. I do know how she feels, I really do. But I didn't go freak out and punch my ex for sexting some other chick. Who was supposed to be my best friend. I left it and just went what ever.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I knew he's still the biggest loser I've ever seen. How come girls still find him attractive?! For me, men, who take responsibility are the most attractive, Drake's the complete opposite.

Nat probably hoped the'd "figure it out"... nope, not with Drake. A few days after breaking up with his future wife already trying to knock up the next one. No respect, no morals, no dignity, but playing the victim.

She shouldn't have punched him though, he's going to play the "she's crazy"-part all over again.
I would have given him the speech of his life.
england2015
TROLL

Unread post by england2015 »

did you guys see fucking stabbys post saying "sorry to hear this but it really funny "on punchy picture
prettylittleesther
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettylittleesther »

Yue195 wrote:Still doesn't justify punching him repeatedly. I do know how she feels, I really do. But I didn't go freak out and punch my ex for sexting some other chick. Who was supposed to be my best friend. I left it and just went what ever.
That's because they're trash and you're not :)

No one here is saying what Nat did was right. Call me a sadist but I'm not at all sad that Drake got punched. Nat is trash for punching yes. Drake is trash for having children and not bothering about raising them up to be.. not trash? I know his baby mommas are both trashy but no one deserves being abandoned when they're almost full term or with a colic new born.

It's the children MOST people here are concerned about, unless they're still stuck in Drake's ass and see light there.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

prettylittleesther wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Still doesn't justify punching him repeatedly. I do know how she feels, I really do. But I didn't go freak out and punch my ex for sexting some other chick. Who was supposed to be my best friend. I left it and just went what ever.

No one here is saying what Nat did was right. Call me a sadist but I'm not at all sad that Drake got punched. Nat is trash for punching yes. Drake is trash for having children and not bothering about raising them up to be.. not trash? I know his baby mommas are both trashy but no one deserves being abandoned when they're almost full term or with a colic new born.

It's the children MOST people here are concerned about, unless they're still stuck in Drake's ass and see light there.
Thanks, I was 16 when it happened to, so double points I guess.

I care about the kids, I do. I'm more talking about people saying " oh he deserved it " but the thing is as I've said before it was stupid because one punch can kill and the kids could of easily had lost their dad and Bella could of lost both her parents if Nat was charged with man slaughter. And Jess would probably never have seen any more money for dumb Disney trips.

What's worse is that Jess and Nat suddenly being BFF's just speaks in volumes with their maturity. I had hope of Nat and Drake broke up she would of been more mature and just let it go and be the better parent. Obviously I put to much faith she would of been like myself and put my child first then my emotions.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Totally agree, her emotions don't justify her hitting him. At all, completely inexcusable. But I think it's silly to say "They were technicaly broken up so why did she care?"
prettylittleesther
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettylittleesther »

Yue195 wrote:
prettylittleesther wrote:

Thanks, I was 16 when it happened to, so double points I guess.

I care about the kids, I do. I'm more talking about people saying " oh he deserved it " but the thing is as I've said before it was stupid because one punch can kill and the kids could of easily had lost their dad and Bella could of lost both her parents if Nat was charged with man slaughter. And Jess would probably never have seen any more money for dumb Disney trips.

What's worse is that Jess and Nat suddenly being BFF's just speaks in volumes with their maturity. I had hope of Nat and Drake broke up she would of been more mature and just let it go and be the better parent. Obviously I put to much faith she would of been like myself and put my child first then my emotions.
Yes double points to you. They're almost 20 so they can't really use "being young" as an excuse.

Drake did not deserve it yes and I also don't feel emphatic towards him, I'm a bad person I know. But then I think you're right about Bella losing both parents if Nat managed to kill Drake. It's so sad that these stupid excuses for adults claim to love their children and then make the children's future so.. uncertain?

Plot twist: Nat and Jess had it planned all along and Drake becomes the father of Molesto.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If you love your kids as much as you claim. Shit like cheating on you can slide, working in my line of work you hear so many sad stories about how people split but I always hear the kids come first.

One lady was cheated and left for her ex-husbands mistress who got pregnant and not once did she bad mouth him to her kids or make things hard, she said she always let the kids make their own opinion. My grandparents split in the 70's and they were awfully violent to one another in the last year of their marriage and my granny made sure my dad and aunt saw their father whenever they could. And she hated him.

These girls use their kids as pawns. It's disgusting. If you love your kids, be a fucking parent and put them first.
reckless4lyfe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by reckless4lyfe »

No idea if you've already posted this but....

Stabby posted on Punchys IG oh the irony

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

So true. My dad is from England and I live in Ireland, the rare occurances that he took my mum up on the offer to come over to see me she'd move in with my granny for the week and let my dad and his gf stay in our flat and sleep in her bed, just so he'd have somewhere to stay while he visited me.
Being a parent means making being the bigger person and making the situation work for your child
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

lol Jessica & punchy.. You guys don't need to be friends just because you guys have the same baby daddy who turned out to be a loser. If that was the case be prepared to join acouple more girls in your group in the near future.

Return to “JesssFam”