a_is_for
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by a_is_for »

My opinion on the "my bed" stuff.

Duuuhhhhhh... Of COURSE nobody replaces a mattress everytime a couple breaks up.
I would not ever in present times refer to a mattress an ex and I once shared while living together as 'my bed'. Ever. I wouldn't say 'our house' or 'my house' when talking about the place we lived in. Once you're done and moved out, it's not yours anymore.

But! If you literally just break up the day before, or two-three days ago, and the bed is still warm from where my body slept, and the bed has my sheets on it that I personally washed and put on... it sure as fuck is 'my bed'.

It is SOOOOOO bizarre to me seeing people STILL defending Drake. Before this incident I gave him every benefit of the doubt and so badly wanted him to settle down, and be the calm family guy it sounds like he wanted to be on the video, etc.. but it's undeniable at this point. He is not a good guy. He does not make good choices. He does not treat the women in his life well. He plays super dirty, and insanely disrespectful to the people he supposedly at one point cared enough to marry. Of course he can fuck who he wants, I just think anyone with an ounce of sense or respect would have been more careful so that the mother of his child and fiancee 24 hours ago does not see his naked ass humping another woman in "their" bed. He hasn't changed a bit, and never did. Hate Jess all you want, I still do. She still has all her faults, and issues to work on. But Drake has a crystal clear undeniable pattern of womanising behaviour.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Lol I wonder if Natalie and Nicole get an invite to the Skube wedding now #SuperBlended
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Someone mentioned a Q & A of Gabe a few pages back. Does anyone have a screenshot?
KayManda
TROLL

Unread post by KayManda »

karunohana wrote:Someone mentioned a Q & A of Gabe a few pages back. Does anyone have a screenshot?
I'm sure he done it on DM...
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

drunkunicorn wrote:Lol I wonder if Natalie and Nicole get an invite to the Skube wedding now #SuperBlended
lmao good one!!! Jessica is fake I doubt she really cares about Natalie!
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

karunohana wrote:Someone mentioned a Q & A of Gabe a few pages back. Does anyone have a screenshot?
Don't have a screenshot but it was over DM and he could only answer yes or no. You could only ask one question.
This was around Chris' past DV came up so someone asked if he felt secure with Lilia being around Chris, he answered "Yes". Someone else asked if he wanted more custody of Lilia and he said "No".
That was basically it.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Sassysea wrote:
daisyisabella1 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Natalie accepted me last night on IG. I was scrolling down her pictures and saw these comments. This was a little after she stopped working at that coffee shop, I'm guessing that she thought that she miscarried Bella for awhile?
wtf is that legit? can a hospital just telll a woman she miscarried without any confirmation? i dont understand...
It's called a threaten miscarriage the doctor tells you not to get attached till 20week scan is clear
It sounds like though that they told her that she miscarried...and a few months later, was noticing that her belly was growing and maybe feeling Bella move around? Idk. Maybe that explains why she didn't announce the pregnancy right away and why the people that worked at that coffee shop with her always defended her saying that she wasn't.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

momofmany82 wrote:Lets face it people Natalie most likely used Drake for a baby so her and her sister can have another thing in common because no woman who is truly heartbroken would already be posting immature crap, seeing how everyone and their momma could have predicted their love story would end this way . A heartbroken woman would still in the embarrassment stage avoiding all the "I told you so's". She isnt heartbroken, she is planning daughter dates with Nicole not thinking about Drake.
Are you serious? Sometimes I think people must just be trolling on this site...

Wtf is the "embarassment" stage? Not every woman feels the same as another. There's not one way to grieve or get over a relationship.

Natalie now trapped Drake into a baby so she can have something to do with her sister? Omg. That doesn't make any sense at all. I hardly think Nat was so desperate that she needed Drake to be sperm donor. Why not at least choose somebody who has a possibility of paying child support? Or even just less baggage that what Drake has. It would take serious LOVE to put up with Jess and three kids to have a kid with and promise to marry Drake.

Why not talk about the much more obvious? Drake is a womaniser. Period. A 25 year old man seduced an 18 year old highschool student. That boy has serious GAME. Look at his record of women - I find it hard to believe he was 'trapped' AGAIN. It's his own sword that kills him. How do you think he gets all these women? He's a predator. I'm sure he comes in with smooth game, with all the lines, how he wants to create a life with these women, that they're different, they make him a better person, and I'm sure that stands compared to other trash in Modesto that just wants a fuck and to gtfo. He's emotionally manipulating these girls and playing on their insecurities.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

^^ sounds just like Tayler's "husband" chuckie, they both prey on younger girls, tell them what they want to hear, sleep with them (in both cases, gave them an std as we), and leave.
Someone needs to make Drake and Chuckie memes!!!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I do somewhat believe Nat wanted to be like her sister . Tia & Tamera had an episode on their show where one of them felt they needed to have a baby cause the other did .
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Yeah, Natalie. What your sister said. You disserve the world. You disserve Modesto and the human race especially.. With your punchy tendencies and your baby-making with DRAKE of all people. :D
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

AnonymousSource wrote:Image

Yeah, Natalie. What your sister said. You disserve the world. You disserve Modesto and the human race especially.. With your punchy tendencies and your baby-making with DRAKE of all people. :D
LMAO!
Don't want to make fun of abuse but I lol'ed Image
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

KimKardashian wrote:I do somewhat believe Nat wanted to be like her sister . Tia & Tamera had an episode on their show where one of them felt they needed to have a baby cause the other did .
I'm sure it must have been insanely weird and maybe difficult for them to have one be a mom and the other not. I'm sure Nicole being a mom made it much easier for Nat being pregnant and added to the excitement.
But I REALLY really really don't think Nat "used" Drake to get pregnant so she can have a baby. It doesn't make sense on any planet. He has 3 kids and an insane twice-ex wife. He cheated on Nat with another girl and cheated on her again early early on in their relationships. There's many other candidates for a sperm donor than him. Why not even go with her ex from highschool? At least she would have had more of a track record with him than Drake when she got pregnant. I'm assuming for a highschool relationship he's not already paying child support for another kid. It doesn't make sense.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

a_is_for wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I do somewhat believe Nat wanted to be like her sister . Tia & Tamera had an episode on their show where one of them felt they needed to have a baby cause the other did .
I'm sure it must have been insanely weird and maybe difficult for them to have one be a mom and the other not. I'm sure Nicole being a mom made it much easier for Nat being pregnant and added to the excitement.
But I REALLY really really don't think Nat "used" Drake to get pregnant so she can have a baby. It doesn't make sense on any planet. He has 3 kids and an insane twice-ex wife. He cheated on Nat with another girl and cheated on her again early early on in their relationships. There's many other candidates for a sperm donor than him. Why not even go with her ex from highschool? At least she would have had more of a track record with him than Drake when she got pregnant. I'm assuming for a highschool relationship he's not already paying child support for another kid. It doesn't make sense.
**cheated with Nat on another girl, then cheated on Nat
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Has anyone seen this? Nat liked Jess photos from a week ago.. I thought they had eaxhother blocked??

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

This was liked by a friend so it showed up in my Facebook feed, reminded me of all these teen moms in Modesto lol! (not the post but the page)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Has anyone seen this? Nat liked Jess photos from a week ago.. I thought they had eaxhother blocked??

Yes, it has been mentioned, but I find it kind of sad/ironic that Natalie liked this particular picture. She wants a step-daddy like Chris for Airabella who treats her like a princess.... Only she just got out of an allegedly abusive relationship with Drake.. And Chris has domestic violence charges..

Ugh, hello mini Messica.

Omg what if Stabby really does leave Messica for Punchy?! Hahaha
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Love at first act of violence! :love2:
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

OT buT i updated my boyfriend on everything and just had to think what lilia would explain to a stranger but we already had that posted so I won't repeat It.
anyway he just said and in 10 years the kids with fall in love with each other (e.g. Lilias with her stepbrother not half brothers xD) and then they'll be ultimately #blended
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Omg that would be so sick. Imagine the family tree of their family and connecting all together.. Couldn't someone make their family tree as of now? With Jess, Gabe, Drake, Nat, Chris, Ashley. Haha so sad.

Return to “JesssFam”