TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

malal22 wrote:
momofmany82 wrote:No one is cutting dirty d!ck drake any slack. I'm not even saying Nat trapped him because to me trapped is a term used for a woman who wants to keep the man around. I just don't think baby Bella was a accident. Like the twins sister say. Nat wanted to join the mommies club so I hope she enjoys her membership.
I LOL'd at dirty d!ck drake haha can we please make Drake's nickname TripleD or something? lmao

What does Drake (aka TripleD) have against condoms?

FOR FUCKS SAKE!
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

Sorry for the double post but this is an old screenshot i took last year (june-ish)
Are we sure Drake cheated on Maycee with Natalie? They were FB friends.

ellelife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellelife »

mikejones wrote:It's a joke..? I call little kids my servants too since they bring me stuff when told.
Nothing wrong with it.

I never said anything was wrong with it. It's a weird thing to post publicly about someone else's kid, in my opinion. But not like OMG WTF he's totally making him a slave... just different from what I would do. And it was something other than Natalie and Drake to talk about, that's all.
grolhfs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by grolhfs »

And if she had unprotected sex before the 3 or at the 3 weeks mark knowing she could get pregnant because we all just agreed that when u get BC the OBGYN will give instruction and will caution u then the pregnancy was on purpose and she wanted it. Because if she really did not want to get prego she would have make Drake use a condom or wait 4 weeks. Just saying is a hipotesis.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I love how Nat & Nicole's mom said 'yeah Natalie and Nicole could've been models but now they're being a nurse and .... Something else' like she was disappointed they aren't models and trying to be something real lmao
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Does anyone know what Lilia is up to? Jess hasn't posted anything with her for a week now, the latest picture of her was posted by Gabe over the weekend. Just curious
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Didnt drake say on video that hes not a pig anymore?
tattoosplease
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tattoosplease »

Just curious, do any of you know a "jess" in real life? A girl I grew up with started trying to get pregnant when we were 14 and she succeeded. She's now 25 and pregnant with her 6th child; her youngest isn't even a year old yet. She has two "baby daddies", doesn't work, go to school, ect. but drives a nice little suv. It's like having my own personal Jessica so I just thought I'd share.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

tattoosplease wrote:Just curious, do any of you know a "jess" in real life? A girl I grew up with started trying to get pregnant when we were 14 and she succeeded. She's now 25 and pregnant with her 6th child; her youngest isn't even a year old yet. She has two "baby daddies", doesn't work, go to school, ect. but drives a nice little suv. It's like having my own personal Jessica so I just thought I'd share.
I knew a girl from highschool who had her daughter at 17 and dropped out of highschool. She takes advantage of her baby daddy and got pregnant again because she gets more money with two babies on welfare. The government also supplies her with subsidy day care, speech therapy and gov housing. She uses her welfare money on cars, Louis vutton, Jordan's for her kids and she just recently bought a Mazda rx. She never had a part time job because her excuse is that she's a mom. She also hopes to be a medical admin but never goes to school because she isnt paying for it. The government also gives her financial aid for her education. And to tell you the honest truth, her kids are annoying and bratty. My daughter and her son went to the same day care.

L O L. Sad to think there's more young women like her and everywhere and this is a true story of mine. I hate knowing that a margin of my taxes go towards these idiots. My own bfs cousin lied and said she lived in a (their grandmothers) basement and got government assistance. She took that money and went to Cuba; no lie. She got caught and lost her subsidy after a year. But their are a lot of women who stay in the system and there is a high likelyhood that Lilia will be in that system and follow Jess' footsteps. Its one whole cycle and happens a lot with broken families.

And to be honest, a lot of people cheat the system and there are cases where thesecheaters under welfare can make more than adults with actual careers.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

KimKardashian wrote:I love how Nat & Nicole's mom said 'yeah Natalie and Nicole could've been models but now they're being a nurse and .... Something else' like she was disappointed they aren't models and trying to be something real lmao
Their mom seems super trashy. Like smokes 2 packs a day, works in a bar, grandkids by 35, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

tattoosplease wrote:Just curious, do any of you know a "jess" in real life? A girl I grew up with started trying to get pregnant when we were 14 and she succeeded. She's now 25 and pregnant with her 6th child; her youngest isn't even a year old yet. She has two "baby daddies", doesn't work, go to school, ect. but drives a nice little suv. It's like having my own personal Jessica so I just thought I'd share.
Oh my gosh, yes! I went to an all-girl high school and one girl in my friend group started talking about how she wanted a baby before we graduated. She didn't succeed in getting pregnant until our freshmen year of college and she had only been with her baby daddy for like a month before she conceived. They broke up before she gave birth and has been with multiple guys since her daughter was born. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she got pregnant again before the end of the year. As far as I know, she either doesn't have a job or works a crummy job, doesn't go to school, and is constantly asking people to visit her at her house. Not nearly as bad as the girl you know or as Messica, but I still find it cringe-worthy. :?
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I love how Nat & Nicole's mom said 'yeah Natalie and Nicole could've been models but now they're being a nurse and .... Something else' like she was disappointed they aren't models and trying to be something real lmao
Their mom seems super trashy. Like smokes 2 packs a day, works in a bar, grandkids by 35, etc.

I don't think grandkids at 35 should be there defining her as trashy.. Everything else, yeah defiantly lol. Plus didn't she get mad airabella was dark with brown hair? Lady seems crazy.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Interesting question.

She won't teach them, she'll teach Lilia to have babies babies babies like some damn rabbit. Praising her for giving her grand kids.

The boys might end up being like their father.. maybe Kyson because "he's the bad one" running modesto spreading their hoes everywhere they go.

Their mom can't even use birth control properly, she can't say shit about sex education. She fucked guys while she was pregnant, fucked a STD and kept fucking him and taking him back. Come on now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

melody01010 wrote:Does anyone know what Lilia is up to? Jess hasn't posted anything with her for a week now, the latest picture of her was posted by Gabe over the weekend. Just curious

sitting on the back burner not being Jessica's favorite- right now it's Kaden. it's Lilia's turn in about 2 weeks
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

Everyone's going off and I'm just over here laughing my ass off about "dirty dick drake"

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

okay wait... kinds off topic, but kinda not. I just got a nexplanon put in last week and my doctor told me it would start working right away? who says it takes 3 weeks?
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I wrote out this whole long thing and the damn website didn't connect.

I know someone worse than Jess. She's 24, 3 baby daddies 5 kids aged 3,2,1, and 5 month old twins, divorcing baby daddy #3, but has dated 3 different "soul mates" since their separation 6 months ago. She doesn't have custody of any of the kids because she was not able to provide them with a stable place to live. She received $700 in food stamps and couldn't provide nutritional meals. She fed them snacks, and candy. The 2 yr olds teeth were so bad they were rotting. She has to take parenting classes, keep a stable home for 6 and a job for 9 consecutive months. She's moved twice and quit one job already. Sooo Jess looks like a real winner compared to her!

Oh and her ex was abusive towards her and the kids, so my SIL helped move them out here, and then when he moved out here she went back to him to specifically get pregnant.

Last edited by Alr2210 on Wed May 20, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

Fairplay wrote:Didnt drake say on video that hes not a pig anymore?
"I changed sooooooo much, I'm nothing like I was in the old videos"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YA OK DRAKE (or should i say tripleD - Dirty Dick Drake)
:lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Plot twist- Punchy and Stabby hook up and have a blue eyed baby.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

webby wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Macey want a baby by Drake as well? Like she said something about, "I want a son...stepsons don't count" ?
I thought that was on the fake Twitter someone made impersonating her ?

it is fake
No actually it was NOT fake and it wasn't Twitter. There were FB messages. I was the one who shared those screenshots.

Return to “JesssFam”