• Advertisement

The truth/Answering questions

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby hannahbanana » Thu May 07, 2015 6:21 pm

subject99 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Yup...nothing here says anything about Alesana and Anberlin running off too...


Also makes the story way more fucked up, she was so wrapped up in not watching her kids that all three wandered off? :?

It just goes from bad to worst... And spanking Ambie??? Really... Of course she is going to following the other... Like really... Her logic...

She was talking on the phone about her GED classes you guyzzzzz because she's such a #damngudmawm!
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6366 times

Advertisement

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby BornThisWay94 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:29 pm

That's another question: Why do you consider yourself to be a damn good mother? That's one of the things about you that makes me cringe the most. Just what about you makes you a #damngudmawm? Bathing them, feeding them, and buying them clothes doesn't make you a good mom, it's what you're supposed to do...if you didn't do that, you'd probably be in jail for child abuse and those kids would be living with your relatives or in a foster home. Being a stay at home mom doesn't automatically make you a good mother either; I'm not a mom, don't plan on being one, but I think even I know what makes a good mother. A damn good mother wouldn't stay in an abusive relationship, a damn good mom wouldn't even consider having another child when they can't even afford the others they have, a damn good mom would try and hold down a job so she could provide more for her family...you don't do any of that.
"What-evuh, I do what I want" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2325 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby oh4thelawls » Thu May 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Ok, Tayler. I need you to listen to me carefully. You are in a very dangerous cycle with Chuckie. You need to realize what you are putting your kids through when they see you and Chuckie fight. The only way to break the cycle is if YOU put a stop to it. If you keep going back to him and you guys are fighting and beating on each other it will not end well. Either you, Chuckie, or god forbid one of the kids, will get hurt or worse. You can't fix him and he can't fix you. I live in the same state as you, I know where the battered women's shelters are and I know the hotline. You have the power to put a stop to this abuse. Just do it for your kids' sake.
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby annapaulndaniel » Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey guys I am a big time lurker but never comment. I don't believe in posting anything nasty but also don't feel I have any right to argue with you guys or correct anyone. The reason I read so often is because I am a big Mommy vlogger addict but only have enough data to watch my absolute favorites and this site is a great way to keep up to date on everything. My guilty pleasure I guess lol, I tell everyone it is kind of like reality TV but more real.

Anyway since I read here so much I thought what's the harm in posting some non negative things without being rude to other posters :)

From what I read on this thread Tayler was saying it is not just Jakoby who is disciplined, all three of them are but only Jakoby and Alesana were involved in the stranger incident. She was outside with them but on a phone call which I have definitely done before and she was most upset about the fact the Jakoby actually followed the stranger which is what she posted about. Alesana also spoke to a stranger so she was in trouble too but I get the sense Jakoby gave her the biggest scare.

What a scary experience! I would have sent my husband out to scare that guy good, it is so sad that there are horrible people out there :(
annapaulndaniel
Talker
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby HelloHolaHallo » Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

This story doesn't make any sense I think she made it up for attention and to get pity comments. And if it is real shame on you Tayler for disciplining your children because you weren't properly supervising them outside.
HelloHolaHallo
 

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby killerqueeen » Fri May 08, 2015 12:02 am

HelloHolaHallo wrote:This story doesn't make any sense I think she made it up for attention and to get pity comments. And if it is real shame on you Tayler for disciplining your children because you weren't properly supervising them outside.



Its Tayler for goodness sake! She would lie about a snail having a shell!
Image
killerqueeen
Informer
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:40 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Fri May 08, 2015 6:33 am

I love this site. love that I don't have to watch every video too.

I have been watching tayler since before she got pregnant with koby.
Used to sympathise with her. Now I think she's the dumbest thing ever.

Who lets their man abuse them over and over. Then justify being back together.

Tayler why!!! Please don't have a fourth baby. No only the financial stress but the mental stress of caring for all those kids alone. :( you and your family deserve more
User avatar
Metalheadmama666
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:39 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby lily1995 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Do your miscarriages actually upset you as much as you claim they do? Because you seem pretty damn happy here.
Image
Same dates
Image

Then when you miscarried the second time you made a video seemingly not giving a fuck because it meant you could buy new clothes and go to a concert without having to worry about your belly but then a while after that you made a video claiming to be devastated by that miscarriage too.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1544 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Goldie » Fri May 08, 2015 9:28 pm

I don't think she's coming back, but she was also uploading silly videos on YT the same day. Here is a link to the video that was reuploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdzjqLMTv8

Here's a cached screenshot of the date it was originally uploaded, since she had the channel deleted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Goldie
Talker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby lily1995 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:53 pm

phpBB [video]

It got reuploaded

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize you linked the video.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1544 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby mookiepoop » Sat May 09, 2015 6:46 pm

I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.
mookiepoop
Talker
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:32 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Kryptonite » Sat May 09, 2015 7:21 pm

gypsophila wrote:I don't see that as proof. Anyone can put any name they want on a FB.

Well, I leave that up to the members here who were friends with Tayler on Facebook. Everything checks out. IP, both Facebooks are consistent - the other is now deleted as she said it would be. The Facebook that respondee had a fair amount of replies and likes.

It's not the greatest proof but it is consistent. :)
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
_________________________________________
Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 5224 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Stephplustwo_ » Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 pm

mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.


I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.
Stephplustwo_
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby EleanorRigby » Sat May 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Stephplustwo_ wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.


I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.


If it were ANYONE but Tayler I would think this is absurd. But she lies soo much there's no way to know what's truth and what's a lie! And honestly I would not be surprised it it were true. However Tayler is always caught in her lies when her story changes 50 times. I could be wrong but I think her miscarriage story has been pretty consistent.
User avatar
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 1817 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby lily1995 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:52 pm

I believe she miscarried but my theory is that she was happy about it because it meant she could try for a baby with Chuckie.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 1544 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby thecitylightsburn » Mon May 11, 2015 5:01 pm

I felt the need to reply simply because, at one point in time I was one of her "minions". However, nothing has changed with you, at all, Tayler. You've hurt a lot of people along your little "Youtube walk of fame", and didn't even care about those who actually listened to you talk about committing suicide. Get on with it. You have three beautiful children, that didn't ask to be brought into this world, and yet you're so self absorbed. Stop relying on someone else's paycheck, and get a job. It's excuses, all the time with you. :x
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

Image
User avatar
thecitylightsburn
Informer
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Rachaellouise » Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 am

I cannot understand how she claims to be answering questions when she skips over the important ones that will make her look bad..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rachaellouise
Amateur
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby TaylerDawn » Wed May 20, 2015 11:24 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??



Mte, and I thought she "didn't even read here" probably just yet another lie. God damn, every other word out of this chicks mouth is a lie.


I don't read, I get told. I wanted to come on here myself. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed May 20, 2015 11:25 pm

By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2518 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby Yue195 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:29 pm

TaylerDawn wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??



Mte, and I thought she "didn't even read here" probably just yet another lie. God damn, every other word out of this chicks mouth is a lie.


I don't read, I get told. I wanted to come on here myself. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.


Lol liar you were on the gabeandjess thread not even half an hour ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5820
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3675 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby TaylerDawn » Wed May 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Stephplustwo_ wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.


I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.



I've never had an abortion.
I've had one miscarriage confirmed by the doctors.
I had another miscarriage but it was too soon to really know I guess? I had a Postive pregnancy test then
I bled.
And I follow you on Instagram, hey! :)
TaylerDawn
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby TaylerDawn » Wed May 20, 2015 11:30 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure



Nope. And why would you call someone you don't even know names?
TaylerDawn
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby hannahbanana » Wed May 20, 2015 11:35 pm

TaylerDawn wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure



Nope. And why would you call someone you don't even know names?

Lmao!!! Says the person who called her OWN son gay and a f****t for playing with his sisters toys! Don't even lie about that, we have SS of you saying that on one of the million tumblrs that you deleted.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6366 times

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby TaylerDawn » Wed May 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Lol liar you were on the gabeandjess thread not even half an hour ago.[/quote]

I was curious about Natalie that's why I came on here and then I remembered about the thread I made.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Postby TaylerDawn » Wed May 20, 2015 11:38 pm

hannahbanana wrote:
TaylerDawn wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure



Nope. And why would you call someone you don't even know names?

Lmao!!! Says the person who called her OWN son gay and a f****t for playing with his sisters toys! Don't even lie about that, we have SS of you saying that on one of the million tumblrs that you deleted.


I don't know how I'm going to sleep knowing you have useless screen shots that can easily be manipulated......
TaylerDawn
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Piperx and 1 guest