The truth/Answering questions

thecitylightsburn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The truth/Answering questions

Unread post by thecitylightsburn »

I felt the need to reply simply because, at one point in time I was one of her "minions". However, nothing has changed with you, at all, Tayler. You've hurt a lot of people along your little "Youtube walk of fame", and didn't even care about those who actually listened to you talk about committing suicide. Get on with it. You have three beautiful children, that didn't ask to be brought into this world, and yet you're so self absorbed. Stop relying on someone else's paycheck, and get a job. It's excuses, all the time with you. :x
I'm sweating like a sinner in a church.

Rachaellouise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rachaellouise »

I cannot understand how she claims to be answering questions when she skips over the important ones that will make her look bad..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TaylerDawn »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??

Mte, and I thought she "didn't even read here" probably just yet another lie. God damn, every other word out of this chicks mouth is a lie.
I don't read, I get told. I wanted to come on here myself. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

TaylerDawn wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:why would tayler randomly come on here, without warning, and not only interact with us/post, but start a thread on her own??

Mte, and I thought she "didn't even read here" probably just yet another lie. God damn, every other word out of this chicks mouth is a lie.
I don't read, I get told. I wanted to come on here myself. I'm a big girl, I can handle it.
Lol liar you were on the gabeandjess thread not even half an hour ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

Stephplustwo_ wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:I've never believed that she had a miscarriage the first time. I think she had an abortion.
I think she had an abortion the first time too... I've always thought that.

I've never had an abortion.
I've had one miscarriage confirmed by the doctors.
I had another miscarriage but it was too soon to really know I guess? I had a Postive pregnancy test then
I bled.
And I follow you on Instagram, hey! :)
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:By who? That obsessive weirdo dabwell I'm sure

Nope. And why would you call someone you don't even know names?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

TaylerDawn wrote:

Lmao!!! Says the person who called her OWN son gay and a f****t for playing with his sisters toys! Don't even lie about that, we have SS of you saying that on one of the million tumblrs that you deleted.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

Lol liar you were on the gabeandjess thread not even half an hour ago.[/quote]

I was curious about Natalie that's why I came on here and then I remembered about the thread I made.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

hannahbanana wrote:
TaylerDawn wrote:

Lmao!!! Says the person who called her OWN son gay and a f****t for playing with his sisters toys! Don't even lie about that, we have SS of you saying that on one of the million tumblrs that you deleted.
I don't know how I'm going to sleep knowing you have useless screen shots that can easily be manipulated......
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Stop bullshitting yourself Tayler. No one cares enough to constantly screenshot every paragraph written about your constant fuckups. You read here like every other YT mom on here.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tayler, you're a special kind of stupid
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is that what you told cps when you portrayed your context to them? That all the screenshots sent to them were manipulated by all your "haters" who don't actually hate you, they just worry they are gonna end up seeing you dead on CNN because you went back to an abusive rapist
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:Is that what you told cps when you portrayed your context to them? That all the screenshots sent to them were manipulated by all your "haters" who don't actually hate you, they just worry they are gonna end up seeing you dead on CNN because you went back to an abusive rapist

He's not a rapist. He WAS abusive but so was I, people CAN change if they really want to. I told CPS the truth, I I've posted way too information online. I've posted many things I shouldn't have and I made mistakes. Some things that have been screen shotted are being made out to be like I meant them and I didn't, I'm sarcastic sometimes. Some are of a fake account, I'm not lying about anything I've said on here and I'd put that on my kids.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

blackbettybamf wrote:Tayler, you're a special kind of stupid

I'm not stupid, no I didn't finish school but I'm not stupid. I'm intelligent and I will eventually have an education (:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylerDawn wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Is that what you told cps when you portrayed your context to them? That all the screenshots sent to them were manipulated by all your "haters" who don't actually hate you, they just worry they are gonna end up seeing you dead on CNN because you went back to an abusive rapist

He's not a rapist. He WAS abusive but so was I, people CAN change if they really want to. I told CPS the truth, I I've posted way too information online. I've posted many things I shouldn't have and I made mistakes. Some things that have been screen shotted are being made out to be like I meant them and I didn't, I'm sarcastic sometimes. Some are of a fake account, I'm not lying about anything I've said on here and I'd put that on my kids.
Oh yea I forgot you were being a cheating slut..
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:.

You're*

I didn't make the meme
#FreeBen
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

I don't answer every question I get (Q&A) because I'm not airing my dirty laundry anymore. The past is the past. I've let it go and accepted I couldn't change it. I was honest about getting HPV because I'm not embarrassed about it, shit happens. I don't respond about Sam because that whole relationship was a mistake. When chuckie and I have split up I don't give myself time to think things through I make irrational( I think thats the word) decisions (well, I've made a lot oft house). I'm working on myself, I've realized my behavior hasn't been normal at times. I don't always mean to "lie" yea, there's times I've straight up lied but others I honestly forget I've said something or I just word it differently and I'm not meaning to lie I'm really not I swear. I am truly a good mother, if you could see me in person you'd know that. We are a really loving family. I don't just sit at home all the time, we do things and I am always outside with the kids now that it's warm! We actually ( well I walked they got pulled in their wagon) to DQ for ice cream and I teach them many things, what things are etc everything I'm
Suppose to.. I am not lazy.. At all.. Alesana isn't a perfect angel but she's not what you guys are making her out to be! All three of my kids can be brats but they are really good kids. My kids are going to finish high school and they are going to make something of themselves. We don't live in poverty, we are doing really well and getting our debt caught up from 2013/2014 so we can be in our own home! I got my premit and I'll have my license soon I drove really well on the highway and what not. I can get my GED once I get my license and then start classes for what I want to do. I'm trying to think of everything I want to say. Yes, I delete shit a lot it's not being I'm hiding shit or whatever it's just my thing, I delete shit.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:
TaylerDawn wrote:

Oh yea I forgot you were being a cheating slut..
I did cheat on Sam.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”