AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

If you want to have another child tayler....you should really take a look at your life. Are you happy with the childhoods you're providing to your kids? you cant support them. You may love them but you're not giving them the life they deserve and it's sad. Look what you've done to Alesana. Get your GED, get your license, leave chuckle because he's not good for you or your kids. You DO deserve better but you have to want it. It's not going to be easy, but if you actually try you can do it. But please don't have a fourth child while you're with chuckie, on government assistance and uneducated. You're only hurting them. I'd say you're hurting yourself but you're used to living in poverty. :|
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson

You put that out there not us
#FreeBen
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TaylerDawn »

Yue195 wrote:Don't have children you cannot afford or look after, thanks!

I can afford them and I do look after them (:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The government affords them*

I fixed it
#FreeBen
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

CamilaCabello wrote:If you want to have another child tayler....you should really take a look at your life. Are you happy with the childhoods you're providing to your kids? you cant support them. You may love them but you're not giving them the life they deserve and it's sad. Look what you've done to Alesana. Get your GED, get your license, leave chuckle because he's not good for you or your kids. You DO deserve better but you have to want it. It's not going to be easy, but if you actually try you can do it. But please don't have a fourth child while you're with chuckie, on government assistance and uneducated. You're only hurting them. I'd say you're hurting yourself but you're used to living in poverty. :|

Lol, you know nothing..
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So begging for money from strangers and saying your broke all the time is affording them?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

blackbettybamf wrote:Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson
Tayler Johnson

You put that out there not us
Yeah.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You literally live in government housing, have food stamps and wic, and Medicaid and you think that is affording your kids? :?
#FreeBen
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

blackbettybamf wrote:The government affords them*

I fixed it

Inncorrect, their father supports us.
I don't see why me not having a job is such an issue to you. I don't plan on working while my children are young, chuckie has no problem with it. We don't suffer, we are doing good and getting our debt from when he lost his job in 2013 caught up so we can be in our own home.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay so ballpark estimate.

How much were your hospital bills from having Anberlin?
#FreeBen
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

What happens when you and Chuckie split again, and suddenly whose supporting you then? Is he going to live you this time?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She'll just make another gofundme account to help pay for her Internet, cable, hair dye, and shitty $13 tattoos :D :D :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylerDawn wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:The government affords them*

I fixed it

Inncorrect, their father supports us.
I don't see why me not having a job is such an issue to you. I don't plan on working while my children are young, chuckie has no problem with it. We don't suffer, we are doing good and getting our debt from when he lost his job in 2013 caught up so we can be in our own home.
I didn't read this fully the first time but wanted to say

I can't even take my kids to the fucking zoo this week (my boy just got out of school for the year) because I can't fucking afford it. It costs $35 just for me and my two kids to go, plus about $10 in gas. I'm looking for a job now (had an interview Tuesday) but I didn't have hardly any fucking Income for MONTHS after I was in a car accident and couldn't even fucking walk. I didn't qualify for anything because the income limits are so low. They are low because of welfare queens like you who suck the system dry and refuse to do anything with their life. The only thing I qualified for was partial Medicaid which I had to pay a premium for (yay, another bill while I'm not working) and didn't even cover all my bills OR my medications and I was on a lot of them. I have to pay for an ER visit, TONS of x rays, 5 orthopaedist appointments, and a surgery and if I have to have physical therapy, that will come out of pocket because I will lose my partial Medicaid as soon as I get a job.

So while you're sitting at home on your happy ass playing on the Internet with no ambition and no education but are fully capable of working a job and paying into the taxpayer dollars that fund your lifestyle, I was laid up in a bed unable to even walk, let alone work, and I sucked my savings completely dry just to make ends meet.

There are people out there working 2 and 3 jobs to put food on the table for their kids because they don't qualify for assistance but don't make enough money to take care of their kids because of people like you who pop out kids like its a game and have no desire to join the real world and work to support them. You are still getting government assistance so no, Chuckie does not support you. Those people working multiple jobs to put food on the table, I'm sure, would love to be able to say "oh I'm not going to work while my kids are young" but that's not an option for them. I think it's disgusting that you think It's an option for you. Other people have to work 3 times harder just to provide for their kids while you hang out with your friends and post on social media all day while the government picks up your slack and you don't even PAY taxes! You're a fucking leech.

So back to my original point, I find it absolutely disgusting that you justify your lifestyle. I have worked for YEARS AND YEARS to put food on the table for my kids and a roof over their heads and I can't afford to take them to the damn zoo and yet you're on government assistance and have money for tattoos and piercings and electronics and treating Easter like Christmas 2.0.

If you think that makes me jealous, then you rock it girl. But know I'm not jealous of your life. I'm jealous that you have the ability to do all this shit FOR YOURSELF on taxpayers dime while I've paid into taxes for over 15 fucking years and because of an unfortunate accident and welfare queens sucking up all the assistance, I can't even afford to splurge $40 to take my kids to the zoo.

You're disgusting.

The end.
#FreeBen
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I'm on goverment assistance and I suffer, horribly. Here in the UK everything costs more. I legit have a reason, I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks to the point where I get scared to post things online, scared too leave the house, scared to get my kid from school. I have manic depression too.

What are your reasons for this fuckery? Why are you on assistance? Because you keep popping kids out of your clown car so you have to stay home to look after them, That's why your planning a 4th so then you have more reason to sit at home 'make money' off youtube and get attention. You have kids out of love, you and Chuckie don't love each other, you're each others current muse, this time next year mark my words you'll have broken up at least once and back together, you're friends with babies! If you guys truly loved one another then you wouldn't of broken up so many times!

My friend has 4 beautiful babies, shes a single Mom and she manages all day, everyday. Her partner hit her and got his dog to attack her just a week after her 3rd baby was born. And then before she got pregnant with her little girl, he cheated on her, for the second time.. so she left and took her kids, moved back to her Mums. She's now got her own house, she's educated, and can go back to work anytime as she has a qualification in hair and beauty. AND SHE'S 24! Not much older than you.

If your Mother was any kind of Mother she would of got you on birth control immediately after Alesana to save you dragging two more kids up.. Yes I said dragging, because its been all about YOU AND CHUCKIES relationship, then you GOT BACK AT CHUCKIE by SLEEPING WITH SAM, then cheated on him.. WHAT A GREAT ROLEMODEL FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS YOU ARE!

And this website is for the people who ain't afraid to see through your tainted windows of bullshit! So we talk and we agree on things, you know how you agree with being Chuckies 'wife' hahaha wife what a fucking joke! You ain't no wife, you're a joke! The screenshots are all legit, you just don't like giving the truth.

More importantly how would you feel if your daughters lived your life? Have a good day dear!
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

Fucking christ I miss everything
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Soooo are you gone, cray Tay? Are you done playing? Are you going to cry in your bathtub? Or are you already?

You need to grow the fuck up. Close your legs, get a job for more than A DAY and leave your "husbitch" you call him that for a reason. Because he's an asshole who does horrible things to you and you LET HIM!

I'm so tired of hearing your excuse for everything being "I have anxiety." Yes well my mother is bipolar & she's had a job for 20+ years. My sister has bad anxiety, possibly bipolar, ALSO has had a job for multiple years. Me? Depression so bad I've been in the psych ward twice. Anxiety so bad I had to drop out & get my GED. now, like you, I still don't have it yet but I'm working on it.....actually working on it, not how you say "working on it" until chuckie comes back in the picture. Nonetheless I've ALSO held a job!

You're a lazy, I like how Betty puts it, welfare queen.....actually you're just welfare scum. Nowhere near a queen. G R O W. U P.
Rachaellouise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rachaellouise »

She says that Chuckie "supports them" so does that mean that as soon as you two got back together, you informed the government and welfare office of your change of income and took yourself off welfare and any financial assistance you were getting as Charles "provides"? Answer me that one, but you won't because we all know you're still leeching off welfare when you shouldn't be.

You're not "comfortable" financially, since your children have been born you have been on welfare and assistance. What sort of mother is okay setting that example to their kids? "It's okay to plan and have kids out of love because the system will always be there to sort your shit out when you can't!"

You're a mess, you're a disgrace and I feel so awful for all of your children for having such a shit stain as a mother, you're an absolute joke.

Rant over, had to get that off my chest haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She is so weak y'all barely even said something to her and she ran off . :(
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Can the next thread be called AWelfareQueenToRemember ?! :D
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I think it's hilarious that she thinks that we would manipulate screenshots. No Tayler, people on here have posted the same ss at the same time from different devices before. It's YOU who said these things, not us. We don't have to lie for you.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”