Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Postby missparzival » Thu May 21, 2015 12:37 am

Aaannnyy whoozles
missparzival
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu May 21, 2015 12:39 am

sugarbee wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:PM’d you because I’m not about to clog up the board with this fight, but just wanted to say this here. You’re a MOD, AS. It’s your job to view the board with a non-biased opinion and be mature enough to end arguments before they escalate. A_is_for or whatever the hell her username is can’t clog up pages and argue if you don’t respond to it. It’s that simple. If she wants to constantly quote you, you can foe her so you don’t have to see it. Done and done. If you can't do that, you sure as hell shouldn't have mod privileges. Take some pointers from your fellow mods.

That being said, I'm foeing you so I don't have to see your posts and be pissed off by the lack of respect you have for other people in this community.

Mods aren't allowed to have strong opinions? I didn't realize YTMD was jury duty and we all had to be unbiased and assume innocence of getting pregnant on purpose until proven guilty. It's a gossip forum!

actually that is why most of the mods we have were choosen. They were able to gossip without fighting. They saw both sides of things.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby sugarbee » Thu May 21, 2015 12:40 am

Hey, any of you guys think Landen is Steven's? It occurred to me when making a timeline of Lilia's hair color.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer

Postby AnonymousSource » Thu May 21, 2015 12:40 am

sugarbee wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:PM’d you because I’m not about to clog up the board with this fight, but just wanted to say this here. You’re a MOD, AS. It’s your job to view the board with a non-biased opinion and be mature enough to end arguments before they escalate. A_is_for or whatever the hell her username is can’t clog up pages and argue if you don’t respond to it. It’s that simple. If she wants to constantly quote you, you can foe her so you don’t have to see it. Done and done. If you can't do that, you sure as hell shouldn't have mod privileges. Take some pointers from your fellow mods.

That being said, I'm foeing you so I don't have to see your posts and be pissed off by the lack of respect you have for other people in this community.

Mods aren't allowed to have strong opinions? I didn't realize YTMD was jury duty and we all had to be unbiased and assume innocence of getting pregnant on purpose until proven guilty. It's a gossip forum!

THANK YOU. Mods are POSTERS and members first and foremost. We aren't being paid to run this board. We read and post like everybody else.

And really mommaof2cuties? I didn't realize you took part in choosing moderators.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby melody01010 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 am

I think Natalie probably got pregnant on purpose, so her and Nicole's babies could grow up as "best friends" just like they did.
Also I think Lilia's hair isn't dyed.. It's either sun bleaching or just different lighting between pictures.
melody01010
Talker

Postby blackbetty » Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 am

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

God damn.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu May 21, 2015 12:44 am

Seriously anon? Did I say that? No. I just said it's been stated before that that is exactly why the mods that are here were choose. Jesus.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby missparzival » Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 am

sugarbee wrote:Hey, any of you guys think Landen is Steven's? It occurred to me when making a timeline of Lilia's hair color.

Ive never seen a picture of steven. Where can i see one? Ive had doubts of him being Drakes though
missparzival
Gossiper

Postby CamilaCabello » Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 am

Lol exactly what momma said. Mods are chosen based on their ability to see things from both sides. Anonymous usually fails to do that.
Last edited by CamilaCabello on Thu May 21, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
CamilaCabello
Gossiper

Postby Yue195 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 am

sugarbee wrote:Hey, any of you guys think Landen is Steven's? It occurred to me when making a timeline of Lilia's hair color.

The kid looks freakishly like him.

Landen left, Steven right.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby sugarbee » Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 am

MissRozzy wrote:

Ive never seen a picture of steven. Where can i see one? Ive had doubts of him being Drakes though

I don't know what he looks like lol, but people have wondered if he's Landen's dad before ad nauseum. Knowing Jess and the Club of Mess, I wouldn't be surprised.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer

Postby missparzival » Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 am

Holy crap they do look alike!!!
missparzival
Gossiper

Postby melody01010 » Thu May 21, 2015 1:08 am

It looks like they have the same exact nose.. and somewhat mouth? not exactly the same lips but yeah. Then again he does look like Kaden but that could be all from Jess. Weird
melody01010
Talker

Postby AnonymousSource » Thu May 21, 2015 1:12 am

Yue195 wrote:

Compared to Drake (this came from the screenshots thread).. I think Landen looks A LOT like Drake.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper

Postby prettylittleesther » Thu May 21, 2015 1:46 am

AnonymousSource wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

Compared to Drake (this came from the screenshots thread).. I think Landen looks A LOT like Drake.

OMFG!!!!! I don't have a very high opinion of Drake but what a cutie ♡ so adorable.

perhaps I'm playing favourites here but i always thought Kyson was the most handsome little boy and the cutest as a baby.
prettylittleesther
Amateur

Postby CamilaCabello » Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 am

Damn I remember my Steven conspiracy theory down to comparing their ears haha. They do look similar but I also see Drake in him. At least it's not possible to share the same father!
CamilaCabello
Gossiper

Postby emloha_91 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:03 am

When they were babies, I always thought Kaden was the cuter of the two but now they've grown up Kyson's got such a cute smile :)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby drunkunicorn » Thu May 21, 2015 2:17 am

melody01010 wrote:Also I think Lilia's hair isn't dyed.. It's either sun bleaching or just different lighting between pictures.

When people say "do you think Lilia's hair is dyed?" they're being sarcastic, it's a subtle way of saying move on with the conversation because we're stuck in a rut.
It's because a while ago there was a massive discussion for days and dayssss about Lilia's hair so it's kind of a running joke now. Just a heads up :)

Can't believe we're back to discussing Landens paternity again, quick Jess do something interesting!!!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper

Postby prettylittleesther » Thu May 21, 2015 2:49 am

^^ Oh she will. The spotlight cannot be away from her mammary glands for very long.
prettylittleesther
Amateur

Postby grolhfs » Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
mocalyn wrote:Why is it ok to say Jess planned all her pregnancies but not to say the same about natalie??

For the record i do believe jess planned them !
But its totally possible Natalie did too. It might not have been a "baby trap" because she had to have known drake wasnt staying but maybe she didn't want /need him.. just the baby!
To the people saying if she was lieing she would have come with with a better lie (ex iud =higher failure rate) she didn't need to, Drakes an idiot. And she's not that smart either she probably thought all birth control is the same she could have said some random type she heard a friend was on ... who knows. This is modesto its not like they teach sex ed!!

I don't say Natalie planned her pregnancy because I cant be 100% positive about it

All the screenshots of Jess' yahoo answers, purchase history of fertility drugs, and doing things like buying cribs at 6 weeks makes me ten trillion times positive she planned her pregnancies.

I just skimmed what other people were talking about, & I think it's ridiculous to say Natalie should post her paperwork on her birth control or whatever. I would never do that in a million years. I lose all my papers & would not give a shit if people believed me or not.

She wanted this pregnancy 100% she may have been on BC but she for sure did this on purpose because if do not want a baby then u has a woman will tell him to wear a condom or pull out or whatever even take the morning after pill. There is no excuse is 2015 there is tons of resources and no birth control is efective immediately or 99% efective i am sure she knew that and still did not take precaution which means she wanted to be a mommy
grolhfs
Wallflower

Postby blackbetty » Thu May 21, 2015 3:34 am

Oh FFS
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Super Moddie

Postby drunkunicorn » Thu May 21, 2015 3:47 am

blackbettybamf wrote:Oh FFS

Lol, losing the will to live here :horse:
drunkunicorn
Gossiper

Postby Sosie Lark » Thu May 21, 2015 3:48 am

Oh, minions... This is a conversation on the latest pic of Landen and Chris:

(maybe our family tree would be of help?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper

Postby drunkunicorn » Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 am

Sosie Lark wrote:Image

Oh, minions... This is a conversation on the latest pic of Landen and Chris:

(maybe our family tree would be of help?)

Lol she must have misread that comment, awkward. I hate the way her minions feel the need to be Jess' knight in shining armour, jumping down the throats of anyone who saying anything other than "OMG perfff, #FamilyGoals" on her photos. Like 99% of the time the person is just another Jess fan with an actual question, it's like a crazy cult where if you dare to question anything you get ostracised lol. Makes me feel very uncomfortable
drunkunicorn
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam