AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

ElizabethPurr wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:... well this is awkward. There's always somebody 12 weeks late to the party. Hahaha just poking fun. :P
Haha oops sorry. I thought it hadn't been posted yet. I feel dumb.
Those ones in particular haven't!! So don't feel dumb. Lol I feel dumb. I just thought you were talking in general that Nat and Drake broke up and she caught him with another woman and punched him. :p

Good catch Elizabeth! :)
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

rodgerdodger wrote:Image

Chris teaching the ways of the Fedora to M'Landen.
"Always portray your own context, that way you will never be friendzoned"
"Not all men, young one. Not all men."
Hahahaha omg, loved this
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

rodgerdodger wrote:Image

Chris teaching the ways of the Fedora to M'Landen.
"Always portray your own context, that way you will never be friendzoned"
"Not all men, young one. Not all men."
Hahahahahhaa... This is the best thing I've ever seen. The next generation of Men's Rights Activists. *tips hat*
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

does the drinking game pertain to instagram pictures too? a kid in only a diaper? check
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

AS, if you get so emotional and hot and bothered about this please foe me for goodness sakes. Jfc.

I don't appreciate saying I'm "attacking" you - you keep following up to my posts justifying as if there's a prize to win for being right, when I'm offering my opinion and explaining why I don't think whatever theory is logical. The end. If I see bullshit (my opinion of course - as there is no right and wrong until we have proof), I will calmly call bullshit and explain why. I have never sweared at anyone or called anyone names. Is that not how this board works? None of this is to be taken personally and get emotional about - I'm sorry it seems that you do as I'm not here to upset anyone, and that it makes you so heated and bothered. When I'm on here it's because it's my downtime and entertainment.

Like I said, I LOVE the differing opinions and theories on this forum. That's why I come here. I actually do not watch Jess' videos at all anymore, and only occasionally follow her IG - I just mainly enjoy following here and the commentary and debates. I feel like I participate respectfully on here - and if I don't, please as a mod tell me what rules I'm breaking.

In the meantime, foe me. I'm not going to be chased or bullied off this site. This is my equivalent of 'reality tv shit' fix.
I'm not comfortable with how personally you seem to take healthy disagreement or debate. I've disagreed with many others on this site, and have had many others disagree with me, but you're the only one that keeps biting and engaging with me, and then having a fit over it later.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Hey why is Roquefamilys IG on private? Couldn't she keep up with the #ignoreblockdelete?
karunohana
Informer
Informer

I just clicked on the link in the bio. Oh my God, is that her? And we are the ugly haters??
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

a_is_for wrote:AS, if you get so emotional and hot and bothered about this please foe me for goodness sakes. Jfc.

I don't appreciate saying I'm "attacking" you - you keep following up to my posts justifying as if there's a prize to win for being right, when I'm offering my opinion and explaining why I don't think whatever theory is logical. The end. If I see bullshit (my opinion of course - as there is no right and wrong until we have proof), I will calmly call bullshit and explain why. I have never sweared at anyone or called anyone names. Is that not how this board works? None of this is to be taken personally and get emotional about - I'm sorry it seems that you do as I'm not here to upset anyone, and that it makes you so heated and bothered. When I'm on here it's because it's my downtime and entertainment.

Like I said, I LOVE the differing opinions and theories on this forum. That's why I come here. I actually do not watch Jess' videos at all anymore, and only occasionally follow her IG - I just mainly enjoy following here and the commentary and debates. I feel like I participate respectfully on here - and if I don't, please as a mod tell me what rules I'm breaking.

In the meantime, foe me. I'm not going to be chased or bullied off this site. This is my equivalent of 'reality tv shit' fix.
I'm not comfortable with how personally you seem to take healthy disagreement or debate. I've disagreed with many others on this site, and have had many others disagree with me, but you're the only one that keeps biting and engaging with me, and then having a fit over it later.
No, a_is_for, you truly seem to miss the point. Apparently there are others on this site who don't appreciate me constantly defending my opinion against you because you literally quote everything I say and then I end up responding to you somewhere because you are talking directly to me (beginning last thread with me voicing my opinion that I don't think Jess truly puts her kids first because she was going to stay with Drake after the alleged abuse and then got with a guy who has domestic violence charges against him). So, I'm the one who gets called a bully and a cunt and "too emotionally involved" by another poster because of it... Which doesn't make any sense at all.
KayManda
TROLL

Unread post by KayManda »

karunohana wrote:I just clicked on the link in the bio. Oh my God, is that her? And we are the ugly haters??
The link changes all the time. She puts shout outs YouTube's in the bio. I've seen like a million different ones...
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I'm like 5 pages behind but seriously this girl can't even spell decide and you think she's smart enough to have such a huge lie like planning a kid? Because no one is ever actually that .1%. It's a lie they don't exist. Any one who gets pregnant on BC plans it, doubly so if they live in Modesto.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Deadhead_kay wrote:I'm like 5 pages behind but seriously this girl can't even spell decide and you think she's smart enough to have such a huge lie like planning a kid? Because no one is ever actually that .1%. It's a lie they don't exist. Any one who gets pregnant on BC plans it, doubly so if they live in Modesto.
They do exist. Every birth control can fail, which is why i'm on the pill and we use condoms anyway, because the last thing i want right now is ending up pregnant.
But there is no such thing as an 100% safe BC.
KayManda
TROLL

karunohana wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:I'm like 5 pages behind but seriously this girl can't even spell decide and you think she's smart enough to have such a huge lie like planning a kid? Because no one is ever actually that .1%. It's a lie they don't exist. Any one who gets pregnant on BC plans it, doubly so if they live in Modesto.
They do exist. Every birth control can fail, which is why i'm on the pill and we use condoms anyway, because the last thing i want right now is ending up pregnant.
But there is no such thing as an 100% safe BC.
I have the implant in too... I've never heard of it failing anyone. We also use condoms to be extra precocious... Though not every time so that's bad on my part. But I don't believe I could get pregnant on the implant. I've had it three times now and always fell pregnant as soon as I had it taken out to TTC. But like you said nothing is 100% especially if your drake... But he doesn't care he's never going to support those kids anyway.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Ok so this was a few pages back but I know a Jessica (sort of) in real life.

She's 40 years old, has 14 kids, her oldest just turned 21 & her youngest is 1. They're all with the same father, but she merely has all these children for the welfare & royalty benefits (I live in Canada) so easily in 1 month she makes what some people make in a year with a low income. She has a big house, some of her children live at home & she's a grandmother to 3. Her 17 year old, 18 year old & 19 year old all had boys. And they're all under a year old, so she's living with about half her children plus grandchildren.. One of her kids (the 21 year old) is TTC and she lives there as well.

Thankfully the mother had her tubes tied after her last child was born, but now all her children are reproducing lol. I picture this to be Jessica.

EDIT- as well as all those kids+grandkids, the boyfriends of the 17, 18, 19, and 21 year old all live with them too. The 19 year old has a 41 year old boyfriend (almost the same age as her father) whom has 6 kids of his own & left his wife for her (her and the wife were best friends) so his children all visit occasionally too and spend nights.

Ain't that a clusterfuck.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I just can't help but to think about Gabe. Stable, normal, mature, classy, awesome Gabe. #takeliliaandrun
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Work it Jessica ;)
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

The only 100% effective birth control is not having sex full stop (not an pro abstinence statement). Every birth control has a small failure rate as there's always that one determined egg and sperm that will say 'screw you.'
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

... I just thought I'd leave this here.. "In comparison (to the Implanon, which has a .05% failure rate), tubal sterilization has a failure rate of 0.5% and IUDs have a failure rate of 0.2–0.8%.[17] These statistics suggest that Implanon and Nexplanon are almost ten times more effective at preventing pregnancy than tubal sterilization. Also, tubal sterilization is permanent, whereas the subdermal implant is completely reversible, required to be replaced every three years."

Implanon is literally MORE EFFECTIVE than getting your tubes tied.

I. Call. Bullshit.
KayManda
TROLL

Kryptonite wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Image

Work it Jessica ;)
This is why she got pregnant.
Omg. Dying right now
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

OKAY WE GET IT. Some of you think she planned it some of you don't. Move it to the Natalie thread or drop it.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Kryptonite wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:Image

Work it Jessica ;)
This is why she got pregnant.
Where did you get those from?