BritneyandBackpeddling Part 9

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBackpeddling Part 9

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I am now for sure thinking Arias daycare is state paid for. If it wasn't they could have left Nolan at the daycare as a "drop in" child and paid for the couple of hours. It seems to me they haven't added Nolan to the daycare contract so the state won't pay for him... Thus making it to where she had to take him.
So she's using people's tax money for day care she doesn't even need..... That shouldn't be allowed. It should be reserved for people who actually work and need the assistance

She's ridiculous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I doubt she's getting state funded daycare without set work hours and if she did I don't see why she wouldn't send Nolan too.

I know I couldn't even get a daycare subsidy when I was in college.
#FreeBen
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

We used to get it when my husband was a student. The contract usually ended the month school ended... so if school ended on may 3rd, the contract would go through the month of may. You don't have to add all your children, some people don't have their newborns because they have sitters for them, or they are easier to keep home while they do online classes. I see that a lot since I now work at a daycare.

She could of dropped him off as a drop in. Daycares do that too..
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I guess since Nolan is unhealthily attached to Britney he would lose his fucking mind at day care.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I dont get the threat title. What does backpeddling have anything to do with Britney? Or maybe I don't watch her enough to get the joke lol
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Fairplay wrote:I dont get the threat title. What does backpeddling have anything to do with Britney? Or maybe I don't watch her enough to get the joke lol
It came up recently (i believe, someone correct me if I am wrong) when she claimed she never let Aria cry it out.
jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Wait, Brittany actually took Nolan with her while she got her tattoo? So all the other customers could listen to a screaming infant while having their own work done, and all the tattoo artists could be distracted by a screaming baby? God, she is such a selfish twat.
She also took him to the dentist even though Ean's mom watched Aria during her appointment. She said he screamed bloody murder during her appointment, if I was the dentist I would have asked her to reschedule, that's so distracting. She used the whole "I'm breastfeeding" excuse but I know that's bs (she's talked about using bottles with him). She really doesn't trust people with Nolan it seems.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Probably paranoid that family/day care workers will ask about getting his arm checked.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
vegasgirl23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vegasgirl23 »

missmommy wrote:When it comes to a tattoo parlor it is COMMON courtesy to not bring young children in there. The artists cannot concentrate on their permenant artwork when there is such a distraction. It is a respect thing to the artists to not do this. That's why there is normally a "18 & over" sign. They don't want young kids in there. Period.
They cant make it 18 & over because under 18 can get a tattoo with parental consent and most tattoo parlours also do piercings
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They can and many do.

It's not uncommon for a place not to do piercings/tattoos on minors even with consent.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yeah.... 18 is the legal age for getting a tattoo without parental consent in many places. 16 same deal for piercings. Most PROFESSIONAL places will rarely do minors with parental consent. Most of the time if a parlour is doing minors with no consent, it's mort likely a really dodgy place after young and dumb money.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All the reputable places here take walkins for piercings for 18+ and appointment only for minors with parental consent and you have to bring your photo ID and birth certificate and a PARENT with photo ID. Same goes for tattoos except some tattoo artists here have a walk in day for 18+ (but don't do minors with consent on walk in days)

My tattoo artist, however, won't do minors no matter the scenario (they say if you want it bad enough to have it permanently, you'll still want it 18 - get it then) and they don't do walk ins. And my piercer does what I mentioned above. Walkins for adults, appointments for minors.
#FreeBen
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I got my tongue pierced when I was 16. No parent consent. Some places do 16 and over for piercings.

I knew a lady who tattooed minors too. She's a good tattoo artist too.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I like the idea of her tattoo but the way it was excecuted looks kind of cheap. The lines are thicker in some places. It looks like one of Tayler's $13 tattoos.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

I rolled my eyes so hard when she said she got the idea for the tattoo from pinterist. Does she have any original thoughts?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

user123_ wrote:I rolled my eyes so hard when she said she got the idea for the tattoo from pinterist. Does she have any original thoughts?
This kind of leads me to believe her story behind the tattoo is BS

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

That tattoo parlor is very popular around here. They're very reputable and maybe it didn't come out as well because of the screaming Nolan. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I just can't believe how crooked it is. It. Also did anyone else find it weird that Britney had half a second clip of her in the tattoo shop but then it cut and she said something along the lines "she forgot to film" ? My guess is Nolan started crying and she didn't want that show.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nolan was probably crying because he couldn't be sitting on B's lap or being held by her while she got her tattoo because the kid is always stuck to her like glue

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

She needs to nip that in the bud. My boyfriends cousins baby is the exact same way. Very clingy. Cries if she leaves the room. He's 10 months. It's ridiculous. She holds him constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”