Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Well I was totally accepting of Natalie's explanation but then I thought...if a man hit a woman and said he only did it because he loves her...that's messed up. There should not be that double standard, but Natalie is a tiny blonde woman so it seems like she couldn't really hurt Drake anyway so I'm more inclined to sympathise with her.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

hellomydolly wrote:Well I was totally accepting of Natalie's explanation but then I thought...if a man hit a woman and said he only did it because he loves her...that's messed up. There should not be that double standard, but Natalie is a tiny blonde woman so it seems like she couldn't really hurt Drake anyway so I'm more inclined to sympathise with her.
She's a wrestler, she can do damage. She isn't this fragile flower? And even if she was I can't sympathize with her reaction, you don't hit your ex boyfriend because he moved on quick.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

hellomydolly wrote:Well I was totally accepting of Natalie's explanation but then I thought...if a man hit a woman and said he only did it because he loves her...that's messed up. There should not be that double standard, but Natalie is a tiny blonde woman so it seems like she couldn't really hurt Drake anyway so I'm more inclined to sympathise with her.
What does her hair color have to do with the fact that she violently attacked the father of her child? Just curious.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

mikejones wrote:Or drake, Natalie, Jessica, and Chris can all be together. They can be swingers!!!
What I'm hoping for tbh.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I don't know I am just reflecting on my own response. My first response was 'oh you poor little girl' and then I was like wait why do I think that? Shouldn't I see it as unforgivable domestic violence? EVEN knowing how I should react, I still am rooting for her and want her to do well. At least she admitted that she should have known better than to trust a guy she knew cheated on his ex. (although I notice she said ex-girlfriend, not ex-wife. maybe Drake only really thought of Jess as a girlfriend even though they were married and that thought rubbed of on Natalie).

Oh god, please don't let jess and drake get back together (but you know if they do we'll all be entertained lol)
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

But any way, can we not get into a 10 page argument again about how what Natalie did was wrong we all understand your opinion on that already. Onto the video, maybe she feels like he deserve it cause he did? Some people deserve to get smacked around a few times, am I the one that's gonna do it? Probably not. But will I be grinning lie a Cheshire Cat if someone else does? Hell yeah.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Deadhead_kay wrote:But any way, can we not get into a 10 page argument again about how what Natalie did was wrong we all understand your opinion on that already. Onto the video, maybe she feels like he deserve it cause he did? Some people deserve to get smacked around a few times, am I the one that's gonna do it? Probably not. But will I be grinning lie a Cheshire Cat if someone else does? Hell yeah.
I disagree with you. NO ONE deserves to get hit.

It's funny to me how some of the same people who went on and on for pages about how Chris is a monster for pulling out a knife on his ex are so quick to justify Natalie's behavior just because she's a female. I'm starting to understand why some posters accuse others of being Natalie minions.
Starr

Unread post by Starr »

n00763360r wrote:Finally made an account now I can get in on the action!

Exactly my thoughts when I signed up!! lol And WELCOME!! :)
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Everyone keeps saying drake deserved it but when I say Jessica deserves a ass whooping too. It's suddenly not okay? Honestly, she does deserve a ass beating.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

Hitting people is wrong. Period. Let's not get into another lengthy debate about the double standard for domestic violence. Yes, there is one, but this isn't the place to talk about it. Don't hit anyone. EVER. That's all.
HeavenOnlyKnows

mikejones wrote:Everyone keeps saying drake deserved it but when I say Jessica deserves a ass whooping too. It's suddenly not okay? Honestly, she does deserve a ass beating.

Lol MikeJones. I don't think Messica deserves a beating but I DO think she deserves some court mandated parenting classes. Maybe then she'll learn how to provide her kids with a healthy home environment (hint: it doesn't involve mold in the house and flies in the fridge).
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:But any way, can we not get into a 10 page argument again about how what Natalie did was wrong we all understand your opinion on that already. Onto the video, maybe she feels like he deserve it cause he did? Some people deserve to get smacked around a few times, am I the one that's gonna do it? Probably not. But will I be grinning lie a Cheshire Cat if someone else does? Hell yeah.
I disagree with you. NO ONE deserves to get hit.

It's funny to me how some of the same people who went on and on for pages about how Chris is a monster for pulling out a knife on his ex are so quick to justify Natalie's behavior just because she's a female. I'm starting to understand why some posters accuse others of being Natalie minions.
See I think what she did was wrong. But I understand why she did it. I'm also the type of person that sees things in the way that if you do something evil, you deserve the same/similar to be done to you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Pleeeeease.
#FreeBen
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Where was there mold? In the bath? I thought that was like rust or something.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

The mold was like between the bathtub and the wall but on the edge kinda, Idk what it's called sorry.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Mold in the bathtub, and also what appears to be mold in the ice/water dispenser of the fridge :?
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

So, I just rediscovered this on GabeandJesss Part 1...

I guess we've heard about the alleged abuse before the Natalie incident!

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm sorry but if a guy pushed me while pregnant I would've killed his bitch ass. Period
HeavenOnlyKnows

mikejones wrote:I'm sorry but if a guy pushed me while pregnant I would've killed his bitch ass. Period
Justifiable self defense and defense of your unborn child, imo.

I didn't start watching Messica's train wreck of a life until a few weeks before Landen was born. Did she ever hint that Drake was violent in any of her videos, or just on social media?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
mikejones wrote:I'm sorry but if a guy pushed me while pregnant I would've killed his bitch ass. Period
Justifiable self defense and defense of your unborn child, imo.

I didn't start watching Messica's train wreck of a life until a few weeks before Landen was born. Did she ever hint that Drake was violent in any of her videos, or just on social media?
never.

she's an idiot for taking him back

Return to “JesssFam”