FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part 54

karunohana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part

Unread post by karunohana »

ellie- wrote:Baby #7 born in 9 months then.
Birthday sex lmao.
No, the pregnancy announcement is his birthday present! Because then their happy blended family can be together and celebrate Jesss preg- ah i mean stabbys birthday. Wouldn't surpise me though. A whole day where Jess isn't the center of the attention? Impossible!
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

webby wrote:why is it taking her so long to upload part 2? ffs Jess we know you don't do anything but patrol instagram
We'll get it in a couple weeks when everyone's already long forgotten they even went camping. #omg #forgottoupload #oops
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Had to laugh at Jess' birthday post to Chris. "Happy birthday to the love of my life".
How many love of your life's do you get Jess? You've had 3 so far. If you say that about every guy who sticks around for a few months it starts to lose it's meaning :)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg maybe tonight she'll take a pregnancy test "just to be safe" before going out for his birthday

*hyena laugh* guess what guys *hyena laugh* I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

I wonder if her next kid will hyena laugh when he's born instead of crying when he falls out of her uterus
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

webby wrote:omg maybe tonight she'll take a pregnancy test "just to be safe" before going out for his birthday

*hyena laugh* guess what guys *hyena laugh* I'm PREGNANT!!!!!

I wonder if her next kid will hyena laugh when he's born instead of crying when he falls out of her uterus
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

That Birthday Post. My god. All those photos she is the centre of attention, not him.
No pics of him an his kids, none of just him.
All of her looking good.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Because nobody else matters but her.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Looks like Kyson & Kaden are at the doctors getting physicals for school. I just realized that all the kids will be in school except for Landen. My guess is that after the stabbymess & chevron throw up of a wedding that Jess will get baby fever since she'll only have one baby with her at all times and "magically" her birth control will fail. #CountdownToBaby7 #FreeBen
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

She'll probably volunteer in Lilia's classroom and drag Landen along or maybe Stabby will watch him since he has no job
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

Context101 wrote:Looks like Kyson & Kaden are at the doctors getting physicals for school. I just realized that all the kids will be in school except for Landen. My guess is that after the stabbymess & chevron throw up of a wedding that Jess will get baby fever since she'll only have one baby with her at all times and "magically" her birth control will fail. #CountdownToBaby7 #FreeBen
Watch her get knocked up before her August wedding so once again she will be pregnant while walking down the aisle!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm sorry but WHAT? what a weird ass post to make...

Who posts a happy birthday picture to themselves...and the caption is incredibly bizarre. Thanking his friends and family for being there "even when it was never convenient for them"? And obviously that's terrible his father has cancer but what does that have to do with his birthday? I'm confused

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Lots of people do that, including myself. I'll post a simple "happy birthday to me" post.. he's giving the people who've loved him and helped raised him some recognition. I thought it was sweet, you should always thank your father and family for building you into who you are and give them kudos.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm sorry but WHAT? what a weird ass post to make...

Who posts a happy birthday picture to themselves...and the caption is incredibly bizarre. Thanking his friends and family for being there "even when it was never convenient for them"? And obviously that's terrible his father has cancer but what does that have to do with his birthday? I'm confused

it's attention. don't forget my dad has cancer so you can donate to my gofundme!!!!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

SEPTEMBER 17TH 2014:
RELATIONSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

NOVEMBER 19TH 2014:
#GettingSerious
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mikejones wrote:Lots of people do that, including myself. I'll post a simple "happy birthday to me" post.. he's giving the people who've loved him and helped raised him some recognition. I thought it was sweet, you should always thank your father and family for building you into who you are and give them kudos.
Incredibly strange wording of the post. And what about his mom who actually birthed him? I'll say things like "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" But I would never post a cheesy graphic like that. Sorry but that's a weird post.
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
mikejones wrote:Lots of people do that, including myself. I'll post a simple "happy birthday to me" post.. he's giving the people who've loved him and helped raised him some recognition. I thought it was sweet, you should always thank your father and family for building you into who you are and give them kudos.
Incredibly strange wording of the post. And what about his mom who actually birthed him? I'll say things like "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" But I would never post a cheesy graphic like that. Sorry but that's a weird post.
I agree! The way he starts it with, "I'd like to thank..." like he won an award or some shit is just bizarre. Dude, your life is fucked up, what the hell are you talking about? Lol. I'm not against birthday posts per se, but I do think the way he worded it was pretty ridiculous. And my dad is battling cancer too, but I really don't see the need to remind everyone in a happy birthday post about myself. *shrugs*
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Thanks dad for making me a knife welding psycho happy birthday to me
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

A little off topic, but Jessica tho.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:A little off topic, but Jessica tho.

I thought this was a post from Natalie for a second and that you were saying she was posting breastfeeding pics like Jess now lol. Tbh I don't see anything wrong? Like its a funny way to say haha fuck you to an idiotic sign.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

I haven't gone through the last thread, so I'm sorry if this has already been discussed.
Just watched Natalie's last video and I can't say I'm surprised, but damn... I thought it might take a while.
Kinda feel sorry for her, but then again... I guess what goes around comes around 'cause I clearly remember when Jessica said Natalie was their "fan". So my guess is, Drake wasn't exactly single when they met. Or was he? Blah... can't keep up with them.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Return to “JesssFam”