Part 15 :SS:
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by Suntropics »

She says at the beginning of the cupcake video that she isn't talented at the Halloween makeup tutorials so she figured she would do a cupcake video instead. She has never been talented at baking either so wtf? Every single time she makes cupcakes her frosting is a failure. She really shouldn't be making cooking videos period since she cannot cook nor bake. Leave the cooking to Emma and MSD!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

I had to LOL at the picture of Anna baking. :lol: :lol: You can tell she's trying SO hard to look like a Stepford wife. Who the f*ck does she think she's kidding? Does she think people believe she's perfect? That her poo and piss filled life married to a gnome is something we should all envy? We see how things really are every day in the vlogs, so it's not like she can hide the truth.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Also on " cupcake gate", she extends her Americanisms to frosting. Its IRELAND lady, it's ICING!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Bluewolf wrote:Also on " cupcake gate", she extends her Americanisms to frosting. Its IRELAND lady, it's ICING!
Lol, really? Then what do you call icing--the glaze made of powdered(confectioner's) sugar and a liquid (water, milk, juice)?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
SusanAugustine

Unread post by SusanAugustine »

I wonder how they are all of a sudden buying so many things? did they get a ton of money or are they just putting themselves further and further in debt ?! regardless if they bought the house, or are getting the rang rover they still are spending soooo much .. like anna with the 80$ throw ...
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Gin0915 wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Also on " cupcake gate", she extends her Americanisms to frosting. Its IRELAND lady, it's ICING!
Lol, really? Then what do you call icing--the glaze made of powdered(confectioner's) sugar and a liquid (water, milk, juice)?[/

ANYTHING on top of a "bun" is icing :)

I remember asking for cheese on my subway sandwich in US once, BOY was I sorry..... "what kinda cheese?"......"you want cheddar? Swiss? Provolone? Monterey something or other? This cheese? That cheese? The other cheese????!

I JUST WANT CHEESE WOMAN!!! ;) :)
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

I don't understand how she expected her frosting to turn orange with RED food coloring, which then turned the frosting pink -_- Isn't it beyond basic knowledge that to make something orange you need RED and YELLOW coloring? She acts more and more out of it each day. I loved when she was mixing the frosting on a super high speed and it went flying everywhere HAHA. She knows nothing about baking/cooking/etc. I am sure Emma is completely turned off by that video if she dare watch it. Her channel is just really going downhill. She never does style videos, its always just random videos and cupcake disasters even though she has what seems like hundreds of the same basic cupcake videos that turn out awfully. And I am sorry, but I think she is totally lying when she says she was a perfectionist in school and got good grades. There is just no way that really happened based on how she currently acts...
blahness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blahness »

Yeahhhhhh she should never do a cooking tutorial again lmfao that was so full of fail atleast edit some of that stuff out and make it look amazing and more professional...... it was horrible lol
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Bluewolf wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Lol, really? Then what do you call icing--the glaze made of powdered(confectioner's) sugar and a liquid (water, milk, juice)?[/

ANYTHING on top of a "bun" is icing :)

I remember asking for cheese on my subway sandwich in US once, BOY was I sorry..... "what kinda cheese?"......"you want cheddar? Swiss? Provolone? Monterey something or other? This cheese? That cheese? The other cheese????!

I JUST WANT CHEESE WOMAN!!! ;) :)
Lol, I didn't know Subway had such a selection. I do wonder if they really are trying to act American, and if so, why? I thought America worship was kind of over in most of the world. At least, I don't really see how being American holds any particular appeal. Considering the amount of American beauty YTers one would think aspiring to something more exotic would set her apart.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Taffy03 wrote:I don't understand how she expected her frosting to turn orange with RED food coloring, which then turned the frosting pink -_- Isn't it beyond basic knowledge that to make something orange you need RED and YELLOW coloring? She acts more and more out of it each day. I loved when she was mixing the frosting on a super high speed and it went flying everywhere HAHA. She knows nothing about baking/cooking/etc. I am sure Emma is completely turned off by that video if she dare watch it. Her channel is just really going downhill. She never does style videos, its always just random videos and cupcake disasters even though she has what seems like hundreds of the same basic cupcake videos that turn out awfully. And I am sorry, but I think she is totally lying when she says she was a perfectionist in school and got good grades. There is just no way that really happened based on how she currently acts...
Maybe the Pumpkin Skinned Moron thought orange was a lighter shade of red, lol. And pink a whole different colour, she loves it so much :roll:. Though, considering she wanted to be a stylist, made vids about suitable colour palettes which she included in her book, one would think she'd have a better grasp of basic colour theory. But then again she is off in her foundation shade by miles. I really think she's loosing brain cells living the way she does with an imbecile like Dofus, reading garbage and lacking deeper conversation.
The cupcake vids are a travesty. Why is she doing them, there are hundreds of better, more creative, original recipe vids on YT. And how many of the same video can one make, pathetic.

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
Taffy03 wrote:I don't understand how she expected her frosting to turn orange with RED food coloring, which then turned the frosting pink -_- Isn't it beyond basic knowledge that to make something orange you need RED and YELLOW coloring? She acts more and more out of it each day. I loved when she was mixing the frosting on a super high speed and it went flying everywhere HAHA. She knows nothing about baking/cooking/etc. I am sure Emma is completely turned off by that video if she dare watch it. Her channel is just really going downhill. She never does style videos, its always just random videos and cupcake disasters even though she has what seems like hundreds of the same basic cupcake videos that turn out awfully. And I am sorry, but I think she is totally lying when she says she was a perfectionist in school and got good grades. There is just no way that really happened based on how she currently acts...
Maybe the Pumpkin Skinned Moron thought orange was a lighter shade of red, lol. And pink a whole different colour, she loves it so much :roll:. Though, considering she wanted to be a stylist, made vids about suitable colour palettes which she included in her book, one would think she'd have a better grasp of basic colour theory. But then again she is off in her foundation shade by miles. I really think she's loosing brain cells living the way she does with an imbecile like Dofus, reading garbage and lacking deeper conversation.
The cupcake vids are a travesty. Why is she doing them, there are hundreds of better, more creative, original recipe vids on YT. And how many of the same video can one make, pathetic.
You'd think she would be an expert at making them since she loves them so much and didn't she go to a beauty or make up school / get a certificate WTH???? :?
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

dont forget the ''sorry guys the spoon clashes with the bowl i know but everything cant always be pink'' :/ shes mental!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LOL at this comment on the cupcake (disaster) video. Is this person serious or are they joking?

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

The hat failed because it was supposed to be made out of fondant, I could tell that just from the picture.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

proudmama wrote:LOL at this comment on the cupcake (disaster) video. Is this person serious or are they joking?

Yeah i got that she was totally being uber ditz on purpose and the clash thing is her new dumbass motto just like a fake ass show all she needed was a recycled laugh track-- Fatso prob scripts everything she shoots for the Style fail. :roll:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Anna just seriously measure butter in a measuring cup?? You can't just spoon the butter in, you have to use water as well in a liquid measuring cup. No wonder she ended up having to add more butter. It may seem silly to pick at that, but really if she can't get it right then why is she even doing a video on baking?
And she let her dogs eat butter? What goes in must come out! :lol:
PumpkinZulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PumpkinZulu »

I'm surprised she didn't just dump her foundation into the icing...would have produced the perfect shade!

So this is SUPER disgusting, if you don't want to be scarred don't read...

But am I the only person who sees Jofatty heading off to the 'rented' house every day to upload and think, 'massive jerk-off session commencing in 3...2...1..."

Seriously, he gets no love from Anna (NOT that I blame her, EW!) and he's always complaining about how long it takes and how boring it is to upload...LOL!
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

PumpkinZulu wrote:I'm surprised she didn't just dump her foundation into the icing...would have produced the perfect shade!

So this is SUPER disgusting, if you don't want to be scarred don't read...

But am I the only person who sees Jofatty heading off to the 'rented' house every day to upload and think, 'massive jerk-off session commencing in 3...2...1..."

Seriously, he gets no love from Anna (NOT that I blame her, EW!) and he's always complaining about how long it takes and how boring it is to upload...LOL!
:barf: bad bad visual lol

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”