Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
mikejones wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
Thanks dad for making me a knife welding psycho happy birthday to me
I don't think that's fair, a parent can raise a child in a great home and they can turn out to be jack asses. I wouldn't blame his father. Great example of good parents with a shitty kid: Eric Harris and Dylan klebold. Js
Lol I know I was kidding Image
Stabbys one of a kind! No form of parenting could of made him the way he is! Takes a special kinda stupid to date someone like Jess & without even knowing his parents I can tell they didn't raise him to be like THAT.

His mom does seem like a damn freak too though- getting involved with Instagram fights & talking shit about Ashley on Instagram.. Can't imagine my mom ever doing something like that lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Oh my god she looks like a corpse/skeleton...

And please tell me that she's not just wearing a bra under that shirt. Trash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm so late on this but I was watching some of Natalie's vlogs, where the heck is she filming this q&a? The background, cards, and the quality look like one of those public access TV shows in the 90s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thisisstupid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thisisstupid »

ashlynxo wrote:
thisisstupid wrote:I share a birthday with Chris...not cool :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Thanks so much!

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

She looks 40 in that photo. Wow
melody01010
Informer
Informer

FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part 54

Unread post by melody01010 »

Haven't seen anyone do this yet..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432787884.810479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432787868.577782.jpg
(to be fair this one is pretty close)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432787903.777816.jpg
(Also, are these images showing up without having to be downloaded? I'm using the app and when I add the pictures I change the settings on the "Photo sharing" from tapatalk to attachment. just wondering Image)
edit- had the last two switched, and it also did say I look 76 in one recent photo, and 8 in another lol
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

How sweeeeeeeeeettt!!!!
But actually, Chris looks at you with $$ in his eyes because he's a mooch $__$.
Aaannndddd you didn't wait did you Jess? You had to try on some 'soul mates' before you settled for this used item. Still doesn't fit by the way.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

does she not realize how ridiculous that caption sounds? she's never waited when it comes to men. didn't wait to finish high school and grow up before planning lilia, didn't wait to get to know drake or marry him before planning to the twins, didn't wait to remarry him after he cheated, didn't wait to find a new boy toy after your second divorce to drake, and didn't even wait to get to know stabby before getting engaged and soon married. so... what exactly did you wait for? and was all the screwing up you did to your life during this "wait" really worth it?
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

chelsieross7 wrote:does she not realize how ridiculous that caption sounds? she's never waited when it comes to men. didn't wait to finish high school and grow up before planning lilia, didn't wait to get to know drake or marry him before planning to the twins, didn't wait to remarry him after he cheated, didn't wait to find a new boy toy after your second divorce to drake, and didn't even wait to get to know stabby before getting engaged and soon married. so... what exactly did you wait for? and was all the screwing up you did to your life during this "wait" really worth it?
This is spot on.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Oh my god just enjoy a kiss from your other half for fucks sake, don't bloody pose and upload to instagram just so people can compliment YOU! The girl grates on me so much, how she has minions I will never know!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

STF2000 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:does she not realize how ridiculous that caption sounds? she's never waited when it comes to men. didn't wait to finish high school and grow up before planning lilia, didn't wait to get to know drake or marry him before planning to the twins, didn't wait to remarry him after he cheated, didn't wait to find a new boy toy after your second divorce to drake, and didn't even wait to get to know stabby before getting engaged and soon married. so... what exactly did you wait for? and was all the screwing up you did to your life during this "wait" really worth it?
This is spot on.
LOL
What she was really trying to say was "Girls listen up, in life sometimes you gotta be bold. Plan a pregnancy to trap your boyfriend and if that doesn't work move on to the next. Some day you'll find someone just as desperate as you and at that moment you'll know, it was worth it jumping from dick to dick. Even if it doesn't work out at least you got some cool Instagram pictures."
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Sara Moult
But when that precious moment comes, make sure to break eye contact with the one who adores you and take a (expletive deleted) selfie to share with strangers...

^hahahha. Was that anyone from here?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

AnonymousSource wrote:
HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:A little off topic, but Jessica tho.

Omg I could kiss you for posting a picture I didn't have to fix! Image
OT but I just wanted to say, AS I know it's a pain in the ass for you when I post photos by just attaching them, sorry! :(
Honestly have tried using tinypic, but every time I try it says "image resolution too high" went I try to post the comment.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

MissRozzy wrote:
Chatabox wrote:Buying a brand new car off the showroom floor is never good value. Ever. Depreciation is a bitch, and your basically paying a lot of money for that "new car smell". If you have a mechanic check over a used car, then it will most probably be fine. The worst I have ever had to pay in 10 years of buying used is 4x new tyres at once, which was wear and tear. A lot of people here buy used. I've brought cars even older then me a few times.

Its probably why so many people have such bad debt, if they see $300 payments as "good". It's kind of shocking how other cultures use their money.
Not every country has the luxury of cheap repayments. Here in Australia everything is way more expensive than America. My repayments are $480 a month. And that was the lowest possible. Not ideal but we arent so lucky to have everything so cheap.
Yes I know. I live in Australia too. The poster above mentioned the $300. I still think that's insane for car payments!
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Hahaha just caught up, the irony of Jess preaching about waiting has made my day.
Does she not realize how stupid she sounds? Literally hasn't been single since she was like 13, but yeah you really held out for Chris huh. Not like you already had 4 kids and two failed marriages by the time you met him. I can't.
The only experience Jess has of waiting is waiting for a pregnancy test to turn positive.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Natalie has a YouTube? Can someone post the link?
STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
STF2000 wrote:
This is spot on.
LOL
What she was really trying to say was "Girls listen up, in life sometimes you gotta be bold. Plan a pregnancy to trap your boyfriend and if that doesn't work move on to the next. Some day you'll find someone just as desperate as you and at that moment you'll know, it was worth it jumping from dick to dick. Even if it doesn't work out at least you got some cool Instagram pictures."
Hahahahaha! That was great
whiskeybernal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiskeybernal »

mikejones wrote:
thisisstupid wrote:I share a birthday with Chris...not cool :(

My birthday is June 10, I share it with Ruth blay,who was executed by hanging after being convicted of concealing the body of her stillborn illegitimate child in the floor of the barn next to the house in which she was staying.

The more you know.
Awesome !!!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

My sisters birthday is the same day the Titanic sank, I'm an ass and call her iceberg lol.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

drunkunicorn wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:
HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:A little off topic, but Jessica tho.

Omg I could kiss you for posting a picture I didn't have to fix! Image
OT but I just wanted to say, AS I know it's a pain in the ass for you when I post photos by just attaching them, sorry! :(
Honestly have tried using tinypic, but every time I try it says "image resolution too high" went I try to post the comment.
I will post a picture tutorial sometime today for everyone using 3 different methods. I know exactly why you're experiencing that problem and I know how to fix it. :)

Return to “JesssFam”