missye3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part

Unread post by missye3 »

StillMedstudent wrote:
karunohana wrote:I think it's weird how americans can name their kids what they like. Because in germany you can't name your kids anything. Most things are okay but they consider if the kid could be bullied for that name etc. (I know of a case where someone wanted to call his kid lucifer and if got rejected. He made Lucy Fee out of it though)
They really should apply that law all over the world. People need to stop naming their kids after fruits,animals, bridges, neighbourhoods, nature and whatnot, imo. Seriously, are these parents thinking about the time their kid is in school or is an adult looking for a job?
In twenty years it won't matter because the world will think every 'weird' name is normal and the people in school or hiring for jobs and such will also have unique names or have grown up with a bunch of them. Every once in a while a sea of 'made up names' has to come or well live in a world of John's and Mary's.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

missye3 wrote: In twenty years it won't matter because the world will think every 'weird' name is normal and the people in school or hiring for jobs and such will also have unique names or have grown up with a bunch of them. Every once in a while a sea of 'made up names' has to come or well live in a world of John's and Mary's.
Hmm I agree to a certain extent. But I do think there's a difference between a nice unique name and something that will make the child a laughing stock.
There's a happy medium.
Also, I absolutely love the names John and Mary haha, I guess everyone has different tastes :)
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I thought Landen's middle name was her bio dad's middle name? Or did I screw something up lol...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I know people who've named their kids Shameka, kemaira, shaneice, latoya, Latoriana, Juanishia.

People in Africa don't even name their offspring shit like this so you can't say it's African.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ashlynxo wrote:I don't understand why Jessica acts like she doesn't have time to make videos. Because while raising four kids is tough, I'm sure, it's not like her time is 100% occupied.

I've said this before, but let's say, while Lilia is at school, Jessica makes videos while the kids are napping. Let's say that nap #1 is for one hour - in that one hour timeframe, she can make FOUR fifteen minute videos.

And while Landen goes down for his second nap and the twins are playing or watching something in the living room, because I doubt they take a second nap, she can edit those four videos.

2 hours a day = 4 videos.

4 videos a day * 5 days a week (not making videos on the weekend because she's "off") = 20 videos a week

And it'd only take her a total of ten hours a week.

There are SAHMs that do Scentsy, Avon, Younique, etc - they work from home, basically - and still manage to be the main source of their household's income, raise their kids, and work more than ten hours a week. Jessica is just lazy - simple as that.

She can miss me with that "I had no time" bullshit.
I agree. Ash from jointhejacksons has 3 kids full time and daily vlogs. She could do it if she had structure and routine in her household
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

missye3 wrote:
StillMedstudent wrote:
karunohana wrote:I think it's weird how americans can name their kids what they like. Because in germany you can't name your kids anything. Most things are okay but they consider if the kid could be bullied for that name etc. (I know of a case where someone wanted to call his kid lucifer and if got rejected. He made Lucy Fee out of it though)
They really should apply that law all over the world. People need to stop naming their kids after fruits,animals, bridges, neighbourhoods, nature and whatnot, imo. Seriously, are these parents thinking about the time their kid is in school or is an adult looking for a job?
In twenty years it won't matter because the world will think every 'weird' name is normal and the people in school or hiring for jobs and such will also have unique names or have grown up with a bunch of them. Every once in a while a sea of 'made up names' has to come or well live in a world of John's and Mary's.
Nah, in 20 years names, and the spelling of names, with be an indicator of how poor or wealthy your parents were. You don't see a lot of wealthy parents (other than celebrities) giving their kids names like Krystyl. They are bogan names.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

cursive wrote:I wish I could come to her house and burn that stupid Donald onesie.

Hahahaha made me laugh. I hate that stupid onesie too he's not even cute in it... Dunno why she's obsessed with it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:I'm going to get some hate for saying this, but I really think Airabella is an unfortunate looking baby. Hopefully she'll grow in to her looks
It could be worse. she could look like landen.
lol trueeee!
Creepiest baby ever. Everyone says he's starting to get cuter and I'm just like "...ya think?"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And f Jess and her dumbass click bait. Glad I didn't give her a view. No one cares about her ugly name choices.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Kryptonite wrote:
jodilo88 wrote:I thought Landen's middle name was her bio dad's middle name? Or did I screw something up lol...
It's Glenn, her step father's real first name.
Yeah Landen Joseph after Glenn's first name.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Helping my younger siblings fill out Valentine's this year and going down the class list, i had to actually ask "now is this a boy or a girl ?" I honestly had no idea
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I disagree with you Shawn. Many people, wealthy or otherwise are naming their children trendy "new" names. Names that aren't really popular are being brought back and some names are just being totally made up. In 20-30 years, hearing Kaden, Oliver, Oakley, etc. will be totally normal and it won't be anymore difficult for them to find a job than the Johns, Mikes, and Sarahs.
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

I hate to feel bad for her even for a second, but some hard core daddy-issues could be the source of her attention seeking, leg spreading to any many who comes around, destructive relationships behavior.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I don't understand what wealth and the name of a child have to do with anything, lol.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, the fuzz in jess's hair was driving me nuts. I wanted to reach through my screen and pick it out. Hahaha
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

I feel like Landen has got ten times cuter since he hit 1. I think now that his hair's grown out and the rest of his body has caught up with his head, he's looking really cherubic and sweet.
:shock:
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:I don't understand what wealth and the name of a child have to do with anything, lol.
She's saying only poor people are going to name their kids unique names. All the wealthy people will be Johns and Sarahs and people with, what she considers, normal names. I totally disagree, however.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Seriously her "I like matchy things" was so juvenile. She's talking about the names she gave her children, names they will carry with them their entire lives, and she sounds like a 13 year old talking about baby names with her best friend.

My husband comes from a family of J's so I'm not saying things toward people who choose one letter, but my in laws actually put thought into their kids' names. They liked the meanings, for some they waited until the birth to see what name fit the baby, etc. It wasn't just "omg baaaabe, these names so have to be #matchy! Let's just like put what we like together and make a name!" Hyena laughter ensues.
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

MissRozzy wrote:When i had my little girl the nurse said it was nice to see a traditional name. There was another born that day call A-a pronounced adasha.
I work at an elementary school here in the states and I've met a La-a before. Also a loooot of kids with apostrophes. I've seen a kid named D'ante before. I'm like Dante is a normal name why do you need the apostrophe?!
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

Also that BLOODY MUSIC she keeps using with the whistling and clapping and guitars drives me up the wall. XD I understand the need for stock music to avoid copyright issues but I'm sure there's more out there than that!
:shock:

Return to “JesssFam”